Career and talents

RaRohini

Hi !
I recast your chart in the vedic format and the readings are as follows:
Ascendant Cancer Ashlesha the binder ruled by Mercury and Mercury is placed in the 6th house of work and service in the star Sagittarius Purvashada,the mermaid of the ocean. Now Mercury is an important planet for you and in Sagittarius,Mercury shows a gypsy mindset. Meaning that the thoughts are all over the place, one wants to do one thing and then another.So you should listen to Mercury and do 'one thing after another' as all these experiences are needed to reach the final path.
The Rahu Ketu axis is important as it shows the path in this lifetime and more so because you are now in Rahu Dasha( period of influence). Rahu represents the energy to be mastered in this lifetime. It is located in the 3rd house of communication, friends and siblings. It is in the star Virgo Uttaraphalguni the star of the patron, the philanthrophist and lover of animals. It is conjunct Mars in the same sign. This person will do very well in the field of service to the masses and the means will be through communication or speech. One needs to be focussed on short term goals which will lead to long term goals.Take care to not get carried away by others emotions.
Your love for astronomy and space comes from Saturn Ketu in the 9th house in the star Pisces Uttarabhadra the ocean of consciousness. Moon is exalted in Taurus Rohini the star of ascent. This person will be a self starter. Grows on his or her own strength . Sun is in Moola the roots. Ascetic mindset. Researcherof the stars.
So you will be able to communicate your knowledge through service/patronage. Research in astronomy etc seems like a good idea.This persons latter years( after 40) are the best years.Not that it is bad now 😃 One question out of curiosity: Are you able to comminicate with animals, especially cows?? Are you aware of the ancient art of Kulning or any Argentinian art like that?
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

PinklySM

Hi, RaRohini!
Thank you very much! The truth astronomy is the career that most strikes my attention, although to study it should go a little far from home! I think it will be worth it and I will get new experiences.

Answering your question
I like animals, I like cats a lot and I like them too! I feel connected. I love tigers and snakes.
When I was little the cows scared me, lol. Until I discovered where the meat came from, though I never liked it ... finding that was very shocking to me. It's just that parents do not usually talk about such things.
In short, today I think they are beautiful animals and no longer frighten me. They are very tender, I have seen videos and they are really affectionate. I think people are very unconscious.

Kulning? First time I hear about it.
I saw videos and I think it's great, I do not know if there is something similar in Argentina but I'm not sure.

Thanks and same to you!