Husband not interested in me - Please Help me urgently

neha09

Hi..

I am Neha.

I got married on 17 January 2017 in UP(Badaun)

My details are 9 september 1987..time of birth is 1:30 am and place is New Delhi .
My husband details are name- sonesh 03 April 1983 ..time of birth approx 7pm and place is bareilly (UP)

I am facing so many complications in my married life, my husband is not interested in me. He is not talking me properly. In 3 months of marriage he stop talking with me more than 20 times. Every time I start talking with him.

He is not caring & concerning to me only. He is very rude with me all the time.

Can you please help me what I can do for saving my marriage?

I am very depressed with my relationship and right know i'm my parents house.

Please help me

Saturn90

@mathur_dinesh I'm not getting same chart details as you mentioned..."The saving grace is Saturn which owns the seventh. It is placed with Jupiter in a friendly house."....

muchacho

If we use Lahiri Ayanamsa then your 7th falls into Sagittarius. Your 7th lord is Jupiter and very weak. But what's standing out is your extremely weak Ashtakavarga value of your 7th house (18 points) which is way below average (28 points). Also, in the Navamsa, your 7th lord Venus is placed in the 8th house. So those are all rather inauspicious indicators, which means it will require some effort on your part to make it work.

Also, currently you are running Mercury-Saturn Dasha, Saturn is 8th lord and located in the 6th house. Which would be another indicator for this low point in your life.

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

I apologise to Neha. It seems my computer had played up. The correct chart is ascendant Gemini.
Major period of Mercury is operating.
You are right Saturn90. Thanks.
I have withdrawn my above reading.

ashriia

hi.

I don't practice vedic astrology, but i did pull up your charts using western methods.

What i see is your personalities seem very incompatible, and your emotional needs are polar opposites to each other as well. You need someone that is communicative like yourself and wants to talk things out when there is a problem. You are also more sensitive in nature, due to your pisces moon. He is going to be lacking in that, with a blunt saggitarius moon. Its going to be easy to feel hurt by him, sorry to say.
I wish you the best, and hope that if you are unhappy in your marriage this early on, that you will do what is best for you and leave if you need to; if it comes to that.

Hi..

I am Neha.

I got married on 17 January 2017 in UP(Badaun)

My details are 9 september 1987..time of birth is 1:30 am and place is New Delhi .
My husband details are name- sonesh 03 April 1983 ..time of birth approx 7pm and place is bareilly (UP)

I am facing so many complications in my married life, my husband is not interested in me. He is not talking me properly. In 3 months of marriage he stop talking with me more than 20 times. Every time I start talking with him.

He is not caring & concerning to me only. He is very rude with me all the time.

Can you please help me what I can do for saving my marriage?

I am very depressed with my relationship and right know i'm my parents house.

Please help me

neha09

If we use Lahiri Ayanamsa then your 7th falls into Sagittarius. Your 7th lord is Jupiter and very weak. But what's standing out is your extremely weak Ashtakavarga value of your 7th house (18 points) which is way below average (28 points). Also, in the Navamsa, your 7th lord Venus is placed in the 8th house. So those are all rather inauspicious indicators, which means it will require some effort on your part to make it work.

Also, currently you are running Mercury-Saturn Dasha, Saturn is 8th lord and located in the 6th house. Which would be another indicator for this low point in your life.

So now what i can do now for saving my marriage. Please tell me the effective remedies or upay.

Please help me.

neha09

I apologise to Neha. It seems my computer had played up. The correct chart is ascendant Gemini.
Major period of Mercury is operating.
You are right Saturn90. Thanks.
I have withdrawn my above reading.

Its ok...
Its will happens sometimes.

But now can you do analysis again of my husband & my chart and share what's the issues and what are the suggestions I can follow for saving my marriage.

RaRohini

Hi !
Are you saying that you want to save your marriage because of your relatives? If it is a really unhappy marriage, then maybe your path is to find your own independence.

Hasith

Im new here and Im still newbie at Astrology. As far as I know astrology can tell you what's wrong but only you can fix your problems. In your case you two doesn't seem compatible. Have totally different type of personalities.

So I think there are only 2 options you have. Adjust to his needs and personality which won't make you happy (I guess this is what you have been trying so far) or find your own happiness by your self. Sometimes some things can not be fixed. :sad:

You seems to have low time in your life and it can't last for ever. There will be happy times too.

muchacho

So now what i can do now for saving my marriage. Please tell me the effective remedies or upay.

Please help me.
I don't think remedies work here because this is a matter of co-creation. What you can do, however, is making the best of it. Make a list of positive aspects of your husband and your relationship and your life in general, write it down, read it often, expand the list and ignore the negative aspects as much as possible. And over time your outlook will change and with that your attitude and behavior and then people will react differently in your presence, including your husband.