After all these years doubt has sprung again

marsScorp

I have been faithful to my gf and continue to do but something I saw last night has made me question the many years we have spent together. I am so upset about this incident she says it was innocent I just dont believe it completely.

Is she interested romantically in someone else?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_interest_hr.42124.15108.jpg
    astro_2gw_interest_hr.42124.15108.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 39

Chrysalis

And you've been asking many many times on here, about another girl...

Anyway mercury/a txt is the culprit here, i don't see it was anything serious, mercurys in sect and has separated from both saturn/venus/moon, also with mercury being in Aries, i would see it as being something innocent like she says.

In 7 time units you've got something coming to a head with this moon/sun/saturn all entwined with each other, if i use regio then its over txt/call or if i use wholesigns its at home this happens.

Can you just confirm if this (what you found) happened around the 4th April ?

marsScorp

And you've been asking many many times on here, about another girl...

Anyway mercury/a txt is the culprit here, i don't see it was anything serious, mercurys in sect and has separated from both saturn/venus/moon, also with mercury being in Aries, i would see it as being something innocent like she says.

In 7 time units you've got something coming to a head with this moon/sun/saturn all entwined with each other, if i use regio then its over txt/call or if i use wholesigns its at home this happens.

Can you just confirm if this (what you found) happened around the 4th April ?

I have asked Chrysalis but I still have not cheated thats why the thought of her cheating stings. The girl I asked about is someone I ignored by feelings for because I am the faithful type I would never cross the line.

You are right about me finding some txt I was left confused and just ignored it. I noticed some interaction with her and another guy which drew suspicion however he blocked her on txt (discovered that by sneaking) i found that weird that he blocked her i can't remember exactly when but it was earlier in April. Im curious now about what's to come.

Omw I went to my previous chat with one of my friends I almost forgot about a guy who sent a flirty msg to my gf and guess what it was EXACTLY the 4 April. Dam you are good at this cause this slipped my mind.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I have asked Chrysalis but I still have not cheated thats why the thought of her cheating stings. The girl I asked about is someone I ignored by feelings for because I am the faithful type I would never cross the line.

You are right about me finding some txt I was left confused and just ignored it. I noticed some interaction with her and another guy which drew suspicion however he blocked her on txt (discovered that by sneaking) i found that weird that he blocked her i can't remember exactly when but it was earlier in April. Im curious now about what's to come.

Moons just left uranus in her 3rd house which was you seeing the msg...As for whats to come, theres the opposition with moon/sun, sextile saturn, conjunction jupiter, sextile mars, so some conflict approaching but then it should smooth over.

The blocking happened around the 7th April if im judging this correctly.

Chrysalis

Omw I went to my previous chat with one of my friends I almost forgot about a guy who sent a flirty msg to my gf and guess what it was EXACTLY the 4 April. Dam you are good at this cause this slipped my mind.

So are you saying the msg from him to your gf was the 4th April, or that it was the 4th April you found it ?

I meant the former, as in he was txting her on the 4th April and then he blocked her on/around the 7th April.

Ru33erDucky

Banned

Have you heard of emotional cheating before? That time invested into this other girl would have been best spent on your current partner. Don't juggle between the thought of 2 women.

(astrology aside)

marsScorp

So are you saying the msg from him to your gf was the 4th April, or that it was the 4th April you found it ?

I meant the former, as in he was txting her on the 4th April and then he blocked her on/around the 7th April.

This was a separate incident with a different guy he texted her the 4th I found the msg in the very same day ..