Should I Message Her?

Ru33erDucky

Banned
I asked before if she would message me. Seemed to be a no.

And now, I'm in deep thought over her and honestly want to tell her how I feel. Should I message her?

Attachments

• messageher.jpg
    messageher.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 29

IleneK

Premium Member
I asked before if she would message me. Seemed to be a no.

And now, I'm in deep thought over her and honestly want to tell her how I feel. Should I message her?

In most kinds of divination, including horary, one is not to pose the same question over again over a brief period of time, either by repeated consulting of horary or by consulting other divination means for the same question.

Since you asked this question only two days ago, the question has been asked and answered in the original chart.

I will say that the new chart shows that she is not liking you much at this time, since you/Sun are in the sign of her/Saturn's fall. Sun changes sign soon, so that may moderate in a while, but for now, I don't think you will get a favorable response.

Ru33erDucky

Banned
In most kinds of divination, including horary, one is not to pose the same question over again over a brief period of time, either by repeated consulting of horary or by consulting other divination means for the same question.

Since you asked this question only two days ago, the question has been asked and answered in the original chart.

I will say that the new chart shows that she is not liking you much at this time, since you/Sun are in the sign of her/Saturn's fall. Sun changes sign soon, so that may moderate in a while, but for now, I don't think you will get a favorable response.

Before I asked if she would message me; now I was asking if I should message her? Are those not two different questions?

IleneK

Premium Member
Before I asked if she would message me; now I was asking if I should message her? Are those not two different questions?

I'm taking it to be a question of "is it favorable for the two of you to communicate?" since that seems the larger question. But if you want to take them as separate questions, then as my response suggests, in this chart, I don't think you should do it now, while the you/Sun are still in Aries. She/Saturn receives you/Sun in the sign of Aries quite unfavorably. Perhaps a bit later....?
But hey this is just a chart and you should do what you want and see the consequences. That's real life and I don't see anything wrong with it from that viewpoint.

Whatever you choose, keep us posted.:smile:

Ru33erDucky

Banned
I'm taking it to be a question of "is it favorable for the two of you to communicate?" since that seems the larger question. But if you want to take them as separate questions, then as my response suggests, in this chart, I don't think you should do it now, while the you/Sun are still in Aries. She/Saturn receives you/Sun in the sign of Aries quite unfavorably. Perhaps a bit later....?
But hey this is just a chart and you should do what you want and see the consequences. That's real life and I don't see anything wrong with it from that viewpoint.

Whatever you choose, keep us posted.:smile:

I get yeah.

This wasn't the same girl 2 days ago, this was another friend that I posted about yesterday. I figured a different perspective would be considered a different question. Nonetheless, I appreciate it.

I won't message and wait for her to apologize and leave it at that. She probably won't, though.

Oh well. Best keep my mouth shut.

muchacho

I get yeah.

This wasn't the same girl 2 days ago, this was another friend that I posted about yesterday. I figured a different perspective would be considered a different question. Nonetheless, I appreciate it.

I won't message and wait for her to apologize and leave it at that. She probably won't, though.

The horary chart is a snapshot of your current world and the current energy patterns in place at the time you asked the question. If you don't have any significant changes in attitude or shift in energies then asking a question again won't give you a different answer, obviously. But if you should have had a new insight the next day, which resulted in a change in attitude and therefore a significant shift in your energy patterns, then asking a question again is certainly acceptable.

Ru33erDucky

Banned
The horary chart is a snapshot of your current world and the current energy patterns in place at the time you asked the question. If you don't have any significant changes in attitude or shift in energies then asking a question again won't give you a different answer, obviously. But if you should have had a new insight the next day, which resulted in a change in attitude and therefore a significant shift in your energy patterns, then asking a question again is certainly acceptable.

I completely forgot about that. That's what was suggested to me regarding my military application and it confirmed the delays.

IleneK

Premium Member
I get yeah.

Well, if this is a different friend then another chart is appropriate. I do think it is good to wait awhile, though, based on the chart.