Interview today. Will I get this job?

ann

Today I had an interview for a job abroad in compliance / banking area.

It’s a professional job position. The interview went very well. Will I get this job?

I attach the chart of this interview.

Thank you very much for your help.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_event_hr.56992.23422.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_event_hr.56992.23422.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
It looks like a yes to me.
You as Moon apply to the job/Venus. Likewise, you as Sun meet Venus by conjunction. By reception I see you are very enthusiastic about the job. I do have some concern about the job's perception of you, as you/Sun are in the sign of Venus' detriment. Like there may be some misconceptions that you will need to clarify or correct.
But I still see it as very favorable.
Good luck and do let us know how it goes.

ann

It looks like a yes to me.
You as Moon apply to the job/Venus. Likewise, you as Sun meet Venus by conjunction. By reception I see you are very enthusiastic about the job. I do have some concern about the job's perception of you, as you/Sun are in the sign of Venus' detriment. Like there may be some misconceptions that you will need to clarify or correct.
But I still see it as very favorable.
Good luck and do let us know how it goes.

Thank you very much for your answer.
I will update the info.

ann

Yes it looks like a nice yes. In 3 weeks they will answer

Thank you for your answer.
I remember that in a other chart posted in the past months, you told me that in March , I will have an interview.

The true is that during this year, I had some interviews for other 2 jobs, but unsuccessful.

I hope to be successful now. I really want this job.

They told me that probably it will be a second interview, by phone or on site ( That means that I have to travel there).
In case of a second interview, they will tell me something next week.

But it's possible to receive the final answer in 3 weeks.
Thanks again.

ann

I also told you in your first question that you will start your job on June. I hope i was right.

Yes, right. I remember that. It was my first question regarding my job. Only that you refered at the job from the last year, in the international organisation, but that job is out now.

Only I have to mention that this new job is in the same country as the first job.

This new chart is for a new job that I applied this year on March 11th.
They told me that if I am successful, I will start as soon as possible. That means April -May.

Last edited:

breeze

Hi,

I will look at L1 and L10 and Moon.

Sun is in its exaltation in Aires, but in the malefic 8th., the house of anguish/ sorrow.
Sun receives Venus at its exaltation which suggests you want this job so much.

Venus is also at its detriment, and combust yet it is rx, and in 8th. House as well. All these say that this job is far below than your expectations.

Moon is in the malefic 6th., and at the detriment of Sun. Moon applies a sextile to Venus, ruler of 10th, which is not such a strong aspect, plus there is no mutual reception between Moon and Venus. Moon will then squares Mars. I wil predict this as that you will find out this job will not meet your expectations, and that you will be dissapointed.

So, it seems rather than they will accept you, you will already reject the job.

I think one of the reasons you will reject this job is the salary. Jupiter, L8, is rx and at the fall of Sun in the 2nd.
The other reason seems more related with the foreign country you will be asked for to work at .i.e. Mars, L9, is in the exaltation of Moon and just on the MC say that you really want this career opportunity (working abroad) or that if you know which country it is, you really wld. Like to work in this specific country.
However, Mars is in its detriment, plus the lack of mutual reception between Moon and Mars say that somehow, working abroad or that specific country will not make you happy-if you ever decide to go.

Wishing you the best.

ann

Breeze,

Thank you for your detailed answer.
You are right that I want this job very much.

But I know very well the job conditions, and salary too.

And the job is in the country where I really want to go. Is the country where I will be very happy.

So, it's impossible to reject this job offer.

rafaella

Just to update the info.

8 weeks have passed and any answer.

I don't think you will get the position you asked about, but hopefully its another one, as Venus is rx which shows change. Venus is such a bad shape though. Moon prohibited the aspect. Timing 3 units. weeks or months.

ann

I don't think you will get the position you asked about, but hopefully its another one, as Venus is rx which shows change. Venus is such a bad shape though. Moon prohibited the aspect. Timing 3 units. weeks or months.

Thank you, Rafaella

I agree with you.
Probably in 3 months I will receive the final answer.

I am sure that is another job. I already did the interview.

I will update the info.