Will I get that job?

ann

Yesterday I had the second interview for a job abroad.

It’s a new job position, is not the same job of my horary chart posted in December on this forum.

I am Mercury and the job is Saturn. I can see a sextile between them.
I can see also that there is a conjunction between Mercury and Sun, the Lord of 3th house of interviews.

May I understand that there are good aspects to get the job?

Attachments

• event.jpg
    event.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 64

dr. farr

Would you let us know if this is a "career" or executive/management or "professional" type job, or just a "regular" or "lower level" (so called) type of job: why? because if it is of the former (career etc) type, the 10th house would be used as significator, and if it is of the latter ("regular", etc) type, the 6th house would be used as significator.

Vyri

Banned
Mars is host lord of the Ascendant which makes me think you are really going after the position with all that you have, especially with the conjunction of Hershel looming before you, (am not strictly a Lilly student, am a modern and other Astrologer using Cabal to delineate a chart) Hershel in the mix is suddenly giving you other alternatives in regards to the job you seek, he universally having a higher Utopian type of appeal to the positions concerns.

The deal is in a fixed state (Aquarius on the 10th, Hershel rules that sign-sudden assist?) Hershel is a malefic so do take precaution should the work be suddenly given to you unexpectedly, don't like the fact he is a dual ruler of the 8th of resources among other topics of the 8th house, (Pluto masses being there in Capricorn) some mention of transitions and major money situations going on there.

I shouldn't also like the fact Mercury's position is combust with Saul/Sun-Neptune also within the mix, Saul is going for Neptune, don't be fooled in the Mesmer of the position, all that glitter's is not gold.

Mercury is lord of Virgo/work/health-being intercepted within your 4th of end results. Gemini even with Fortuna in the 12th with the last degrees upon the Ascendant speaks of the physical strain and sorrow the work entails making your efforts felt at a low ebb for it's consideration.

Am not thinking the work will be directly given to you on a silver platter, (but it might..who knows) but with time it will come your way of a solid tried and true methodology. Is it healthful for you, is it work you have much knowledge of?=Mercury at the top zenith of the chart, and is within the hopes and wishes of Aquarius/11th house; friends could help you in high places here with it becoming successful for all concerned. (Moon within Aquarius in advertising 9th ruler of your 2nd of money)

Some astrologers will not touch a chart with Saturn in the 7th but I believe all charts are able to be read should you be guided by the hard aspects that Saturn makes, Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson-Simplified Horary Astrology. That includes the Combust Mercury and Neptune. Saul is in Pisces right now but he makes a mutual reception with Venus in Aries, where she can get out of detriment by assisting Saul-taking a back seat approach and listen and learning all she can about the creative side of the work. A lot can be said for your hopes, all three planets Mercury, Sun and Neptune are within the 10th house, (they are intercepted indicating time must be a part of the concern coming your way 'ya or nay'-maybe some situations about the work were not disclosed to you so you decide it is not for you, or it won't go your way) with Sun in Aries there is an indication that the work involves prowess, standing and brings with it new challenges and creative beginnings that may come your way on a continuous basis. At the beginning a sort of peace meal effect is at first throws but dicipline will win the prize and long stay work and career destiny could be in the offing for you here. Be circumspect with every aspect of its intention and delivery, it will be a heavy responsibility on many planes if not also a dangerous venture (Hershel conjunct Mars) It must be dealt with strict adherence to procedure with a kid gloves approach I am thinking. Does it involve long journey venture on a greater scale?

Moon in Aquarius will bring a lucrative venue to its concerns with the female gender creatively being at your aid or your sponsors somehow also? Maybe a supervisor with mocks-y?

Wishing you the best, would like to give a yes here but there are possibly things hidden behind the scene to deny rather than grant the destiny to you of its work. Am concerned mostly of the Combust with Neptune and your lord. Do be careful, rely on superior elder knowledge should the work be coming your way (Saturn sextile Jupiter, a very creative mutual reception and speculative on a grand scale.)

Take care..

Al, the best..really

Vyri:w00t::whistling:

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Moon trines Jupiter sextiles Saturn and makes the conjunction with Mercury at the Zenith..go for it.

Take care

All the best

Vyri:love:w00t:

ann

Would you let us know if this is a "career" or executive/management or "professional" type job, or just a "regular" or "lower level" (so called) type of job: why? because if it is of the former (career etc) type, the 10th house would be used as significator, and if it is of the latter ("regular", etc) type, the 6th house would be used as significator.

Is a professional job, so a career, 10 th house. It's not a regular job.

ann

Vyri,
You are right. It's a job with many responsibility and I have major knowledge for this job.
They also told me during the interview that I will have more responsibility taking into account my background.
But I can advance here quickly.

I also agree that new beginnings are coming to me. Now I am in many selection processes in the same country where is this job.

So, it's possible to arrive there, and after that to receive another job from other organisation.

Vyri

Banned
Tikana,

You are right about the aspects that have already transpired-indication another has the position, aspects that have culminated are events in the past. Then there is the intercepted Combustion in Pisces, hidden influences which mean careful psychological consideration here. Have been struggling with the concept of the Combustion with Mercury and Neptune the Sun makes, the position seems to have some creative (Neptune) energy or some unrealized facts that will sooner or later must be delt with? Neptune is an outer and only moderns use him, but..the fact Saul is looming so closely to engage him in the Combustion effect to me means there is some confusion in the charts makeup that the Sun needs to set straight with- why there is a be line interaction he has with Neptune.

The confusion lies within the interception where he finds himself. The identity Saul makes (a Pisces type) within the sign he tenants gives the position some untold vague unhappiness attached to it, value or lack of it there, though I think improvement will be a long drawn out process the position strives for. Once the full Monty is revealed bids to accept the best candidate will be arrived at, time given time taken. Pisces means past considerations of ability proven will play an integral part in the decision to be made. Time taken to arrive at just the right workmanship is very important for as past is prologue, the business venture demands a very thorough evaluation so that just the right employee will make the right fit.

Thanks for your input Tik..hoping the right candidate will have the work, the individual in question.

All the best:wink::rightful:

Vyri

dr. farr

The indications seem problematical (using the Ankara mehod)
-querent = 1st house = Gemini = Mercury
-10th house under Pisces = Jupiter significator of he career-type job
: querent Mercury flows away from Jupiter and Jupiter retr0grades away from Mercury = - testimony
:Moon also flows away from significator Jupiter = - testimony
:now, Mercury does flow toward the 10th house (which is + testimony), however Mercury most closely flows toward the South Node, and the Souh Node is in he house/sign (10th house/Pisces) representing the subject matter of this question, which is quite - testimony.

I think the answer to this question is "NO":pouty: I sincerely hope that my delineation proves to be incorrect!

OldChicken

As already said Mercury makes separate aspects. But there is a conjuction between Mercury and Midheaven. Is this enough? Not so sure.

Vyri

Banned
ann,

The chart I have for the question gives Pisces intercepted I will attach it here, there fore the reading is a little bit different than the chart posted. Mercury is conjunct the MC..partile, a powerful testimony you are about the work and it is within your hand so to speak. The two energies are one.

Take care
Vyri:sideways:

Attachments

• ann  Will I get that job.JPG
    ann Will I get that job.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 21

ann

ann,

The chart I have for the question gives Pisces intercepted I will attach it here, there fore the reading is a little bit different than the chart posted. Mercury is conjunct the MC..partile, a powerful testimony you are about the work and it is within your hand so to speak. The two energies are one.

Take care
Vyri:sideways:

Thank you for your answer.

Vyri

Banned
ann thanks for updating about the position albeit in a different thread

Ann, i remember that when you posted a horary about a job, i said something about June. Do you have any updates on that?
Regarding the horary chart mentioned, it was a question from the beginning of December. In this chart I was asking about a job with tests passed in August. Since there, any news. For me, is out this opportunity. Anyway, I did not received a negative answer.

But during this time, I had other job interviews for different organisations in the same country.
So, when I said that I will travel there in March or latter in April, I refer that I will travel there for a new job.
Hoping other positions go your way

All the best

Vyri:whistling:

Last edited:

ann

Ann I guess you didn't get the position?

The job from the August is still pending. .. I don't have an answer yet.
It's normal. This is the recruitment process in international organisations.

I will update the info about the 2 jobs..
The job from August and the job related with this new chart.

Last edited: