Is he into my mom?

HailxxNight

Horrible question to ask but I need to know…the guy I have been dating I am starting to wonder he is into my mom…I want to be wrong and hope it is nothing but I don’t want to go and say goodbye if it is nothing…please if anyone could look at the chart and help me read it…I am unsure which houses to look at.

I asked my mom her opinion of him and she let me know she doesn’t really like him for me, doesn’t find him attractive and thinks I’m out of his league.
I really like this guy and going to ask him but I am about to say goodbye and want to know confirmation if he is or he is not.

Awful question to ask but I would appreciate any help here.

Attachments

• horary chart.jpg
    horary chart.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 42

conspiracy theorist

Venus is your m8, Mother is Mercury. Moon in the 8th house speaks to this situation causing you some anxiety/ "mental anguish"

Mercury falls in your partner's 5th house of leisure and physical pleasures. her occurrence in a Venusian sign can mean either he is into her, or conversely she is into him. Based on the lay of the situation, I'm inclined to say the former. Mercury is combust so your Mom is in a frazzled state; perhaps about the whole affair.

he is in your 1st house, so he is on your mind.

All of the players are averse to him (Moon, Mars, Mercury) so this shows a lack of connection or regard for him. This shows the lack of interest imo.

So. he may very well be into your mom, but there will not be any meeting between the two.

Bunraku

Quickly glancing at the chart:
Venus is in your house, so he’s into you for sure, but, Mercury, your mother, is in the home sign of Venus, so I think that he thinks all of you are attractive. Mercury, your mother, doesn’t like where Venus is, so what your mom is saying that she doesn’t find him attractive, or even likes him, checks out.

He’s more into you than your mom though.

Look out for the Moon’s aspects btw. Try interpreting those if you can. Moon just entered Cancer, and has a lot of aspects to make. It’s going to be a busy development for you.

HailxxNight

Venus is your m8, Mother is Mercury. Moon in the 8th house speaks to this situation causing you some anxiety/ "mental anguish"

Mercury falls in your partner's 5th house of leisure and physical pleasures. her occurrence in a Venusian sign can mean either he is into her, or conversely she is into him. Based on the lay of the situation, I'm inclined to say the former. Mercury is combust so your Mom is in a frazzled state; perhaps about the whole affair.

he is in your 1st house, so he is on your mind.

All of the players are averse to him (Moon, Mars, Mercury) so this shows a lack of connection or regard for him. This shows the lack of interest imo.

So. he may very well be into your mom, but there will not be any meeting between the two.

Conspiracy theorist: thank you so much for your input, mental anguish definitely yes to the point I was going to say goodbye...I wanted confirmation though to see this is nothing to worry about. Thank you so much for helping me read it and which house to look at.

HailxxNight

Quickly glancing at the chart:
Venus is in your house, so he’s into you for sure, but, Mercury, your mother, is in the home sign of Venus, so I think that he thinks all of you are attractive. Mercury, your mother, doesn’t like where Venus is, so what your mom is saying that she doesn’t find him attractive, or even likes him, checks out.

He’s more into you than your mom though.

Look out for the Moon’s aspects btw. Try interpreting those if you can. Moon just entered Cancer, and has a lot of aspects to make. It’s going to be a busy development for you.

Bunraka: Oh my gosh thank you thank you so much!! I was going to call him and say goodbye so worried and hating this whole scenario. My mom made it clear to me though so Im glad the chart is showing what corresponds to what she told me.

But busy developments?? Hopefully good! Do you mean outside this question and the relationship itself?? We are still dating only nothing committed when I want a commitment now...thank you for help I wasn't sure if I was looking at the right houses and didn't want to make a mistake here.

HailxxNight

Moon square Jupiter, Mercury, then Sun. Eventually Moon will have to oppose you, Mars.
Moon opposition Mars is something to watch out for. Interesting to note is that both are in negative reception to each other.

Check this page out on what aspects mean: http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/lesson4/lesson4.html

Alot of developments indeed if the whole cycle of the moon'as aspect its going to make...I am hopeful with the relationship and have done separate charts concerning developments and always looks positive. Thank you for the reference :smile: and help reading the chart:smile:

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm taking him as ruler of the 7th sign, Venus, [using whole sign houses] and your mom as ruler of the 10th sign, or Sun. So, I see he has an inclination toward your mom, since she/Sun is in the sign of his/Venus' dignity. Your mom, by essential dignity is weak in the matter. But I don't see it as anything substantive or deep. Sun will soon move out of Libra into Scorpio, and his/Venus' inclination will turn into its opposite.

I think there are other matters between you and him, perhaps that neither of you are seeing, though, which may need to be sorted out, and whose uneasy energy you may be attributing to this passing phase with his secreted [12th] attention toward your mom.

It seems that the two of you, with you/Mars and him/Venus, as well as with you/Moon and him/Venus, are averse by sign. There is no aspect, no coming together and seeing eye to eye, between you. This, to me, is a the larger issue than the temporary matter with him and your mom.

I wonder if you get the sense that there may be some truth to this?

HailxxNight

I'm taking him as ruler of the 7th sign, Venus, [using whole sign houses] and your mom as ruler of the 10th sign, or Sun. So, I see he has an inclination toward your mom, since she/Sun is in the sign of his/Venus' dignity. Your mom, by essential dignity is weak in the matter. But I don't see it as anything substantive or deep. Sun will soon move out of Libra into Scorpio, and his/Venus' inclination will turn into its opposite.

I think there are other matters between you and him, perhaps that neither of you are seeing, though, which may need to be sorted out, and whose uneasy energy you may be attributing to this passing phase with his secreted [12th] attention toward your mom.

It seems that the two of you, with you/Mars and him/Venus, as well as with you/Moon and him/Venus, are averse by sign. There is no aspect, no coming together and seeing eye to eye, between you. This, to me, is a the larger issue than the temporary matter with him and your mom.

I wonder if you get the sense that there may be some truth to this?

Hi IleneK :) This is upsetting to me to be any attraction from him to my mom but if nothing is to come about then I am not going to have a complete cutoff with him. I am hopeful with the relationship as shaky it has been I just wanted to post a chart specifically addressing this that was bugging me. Thank you for your help reading the chart :)

rafaella

Horrible question to ask but I need to know…the guy I have been dating I am starting to wonder he is into my mom…I want to be wrong and hope it is nothing but I don’t want to go and say goodbye if it is nothing…please if anyone could look at the chart and help me read it…I am unsure which houses to look at.

I asked my mom her opinion of him and she let me know she doesn’t really like him for me, doesn’t find him attractive and thinks I’m out of his league.
I really like this guy and going to ask him but I am about to say goodbye and want to know confirmation if he is or he is not.

Awful question to ask but I would appreciate any help here.

Was it your boyfriends behaviour or your mum's behaviour that's prompted this question?

Do you suspect your mum might be actually liking this guy?