What activity/carrier/stuff should the girl be oriented? :)

Julijana

Hello, :)
Can you help me to pick best trait/ activities for my daughter? Something that could have a perspective or that she might like? I would like to have in mind what qualities we should support more for her :) At the time she's is very energetic girl. I thought I should let her go to sports at least as a hobbie.
Thank you a lot :love:

Attachments

• aur.jpg
    aur.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

katydid

Your daughter is not even a year old yet so a bit early to choose her after school activities. LOL But I do understand the enthusiasm about a new baby in the house.

Just a few things I notice off the top of my head—[ I do not like to get too involved with the charts of very young kids—they need to be who they are going to be, without poking or prodding.]

But I, of course, studied both my kid’s charts all of the time for any hints and help I could glean. So I get it. Just keep it in perspective and do not become obsessed with it because she has FREE WILL and needs to use it during her unbridled childhood.

She does have a very very nice multi-Trine from the Cap stellium to the Jupiter/Node/Asc in Virgo. Mercury tightly trines the Virgo Asc, which it rules. So I would look up the skills/talents associated with Mercury/Ascendant trine in Virgo/Capricorn.

An artist/craftsman of some kind perhaps? A chef, gardener, conservationist, geologist, veterinarian, a naturalist?

You mentioned an energetic temperament? Mars squaring Moon/Mercury will need a physical release to keep calm and balanced. I would do a lot of baby massages to help relax her muscles and also do a lot of calming down type of routines so she can learn to calm herself if she needs it. That square involving Mercury [mind]/Moon [emotions] challenging the Mars[physical body] can indicate nervousness and anxiety when emotionally stressed/upset. Learning to overcome that herself, and be able to get centered and balanced will be important to begin early. The trines to Neptune and to Jupiter indicate that it is possible for her to find soothing, supportive methods to control anger/frustration. [ music, art, meditation?]

Her exalted Mars would probably enjoy some sports. She may well appreciate competition and she can absolutely use the physical release. But with the squares to Moon/Mercury, I would make sure it is not a pressured type of sport. Nothing where she would feel upset, insecure, judged harshly by others. Not unless she herself leads you to it. But she is pretty young for that. Just do T-ball , tennis, soccer and dance when she is old enough and see which one she likes best. :tongue:

Last edited:

Julijana

Your daughter is not even a year old yet so a bit early to choose her after school activities. LOL But I do understand the enthusiasm about a new baby in the house.

Just a few things I notice off the top of my head—[ I do not like to get too involved with the charts of very young kids—they need to be who they are going to be, without poking or prodding.]

But I, of course, studied both my kid’s charts all of the time for any hints and help I could glean. So I get it. Just keep it in perspective and do not become obsessed with it because she has FREE WILL and needs to use it during her unbridled childhood.

She does have a very very nice multi-Trine from the Cap stellium to the Jupiter/Node/Asc in Virgo. Mercury tightly trines the Virgo Asc, which it rules. So I would look up the skills/talents associated with Mercury/Ascendant trine in Virgo/Capricorn.

An artist/craftsman of some kind perhaps? A chef, gardener, conservationist, geologist, veterinarian, a naturalist?

You mentioned an energetic temperament? Mars squaring Moon/Mercury will need a physical release to keep calm and balanced. I would do a lot of baby massages to help relax her muscles and also do a lot of calming down type of routines so she can learn to calm herself if she needs it. That square involving Mercury [mind]/Moon [emotions] challenging the Mars[physical body] can indicate nervousness and anxiety when emotionally stressed/upset. Learning to overcome that herself, and be able to get centered and balanced will be important to begin early. The trines to Neptune and to Jupiter indicate that it is possible for her to find soothing, supportive methods to control anger/frustration. [ music, art, meditation?]

Her exalted Mars would probably enjoy some sports. She may well appreciate competition and she can absolutely use the physical release. But with the squares to Moon/Mercury, I would make sure it is not a pressured type of sport. Nothing where she would feel upset, insecure, judged harshly by others. Not unless she herself leads you to it. But she is pretty young for that. Just do T-ball , tennis, soccer and dance when she is old enough and see which one she likes best. :tongue:
I'm not going to make her do things if she don't want to. I will support whatever she chooses, but still I'm just very curious about her :whistling::D And she kinda nervous, so I seek how to calm down. We play a lot, I'm still nursing that helps. She's already walking with support although she's 6month old. I very interest where that determination to move forward and curiousity comes from.
And I would be happy if she would have some interest in art's music. That goes through family, my father is a great teacher. Off course in any case is good to offer art/sports/play activities to any children for developing all senses equally and then let them choose.
Thank you katydid :love:

Last edited:

kamn

Manau, tinka artistika/sportas/muzika ir t.t. :) nes Asc lord (merkurijus) yra 5-ame būste. 5-as yra artistika, muzika, šokiai... gal ir sportas. Asc lord kur eina, ten save išreikš. O tokia energija ir užsispyrimas kaip apibūdinai tai iš Marso skorpione (soste) ir 3-iame būste, drąsos būste.
Kadangi tas merkurijus 5-ame yra kartu su Saule (autoritetine figūra). Galimas daiktas kad kažkoks autoritetas toje artistikoje/mene darys įtaką.

Last edited:

Julijana

Manau, tinka artistika/sportas/muzika ir t.t. :) nes Asc lord (merkurijus) yra 5-ame būste. 5-as yra artistika, muzika, šokiai... gal ir sportas. Asc lord kur eina, ten save išreikš. O tokia energija ir užsispyrimas kaip apibūdinai tai iš Marso skorpione (soste) ir 3-iame būste, drąsos būste.
Kadangi tas merkurijus 5-ame yra kartu su Saule (autoritetine figūra). Galimas daiktas kad kažkoks autoritetas toje artistikoje/mene darys įtaką.
Oho, lietuviškai :D Galimas dalykas del Saulės. Yra kandidatu ta tema :D

Another thng I've noticed about Neptune in 6th that it tend to give strange diseases or vague diseases that i hard to explain. She got intoxicated because of our doctor picked wrong dose. And nobody saw that in various blood tests, I've figured what might be the case and that confirmed. It is kinda scary

Last edited: