Will he grow feelings for me?

HailxxNight

I've been fighting with to let go or hang in there with the things he tells me as he needs me and to be patient with him and that he is so guarded. I love this man very much but I want to know if the chart can show some kind of reciprocation on his part if he will grow feelings for me?

With us trining I want to say yes, but we are in each others fall and unsure if that is showing my current disposition with being torn and him having strong walls...he tells me things that he needs me, be patient and being so guarded so I asked if this guy I care about deeply will grow feelings for me?

Thank you to all those who helped me with my previous charts, its always appreciated and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Attachments

• horary chart.jpg
    horary chart.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 31

rafaella

I'd say he does care for you, but perhaps not enough. Venus is in triplicity of Mars but also in fall of Mars, so he likes you but also sees you negatively. Mars in detriment of Venus yet in house of the 7th, shows you view him negatively, yet you pursue him being that you are in his house. Will he develop more feelings? Well there is a trine but reception doesn't change, and Moon is void. So unfortunately, Venus can't really do more.

Is he not expressive? Venus just sextiled Jupiter, his 3rd ruler and Venus is placed in a mute sign. So he is not going to be expressive and verbal.

Also Venus in sign of Moon, your emotional part shows he wants to connect emotionally yet at the same time sees you as a person in negative way. So this means he wants someone to care for him, but not deal with the other stuff...

The trine shows things will continue as they are, he will want for development of relationship, but with this negative reception, I don't know if there is future. That is up for you to decide.

Hope this helped you :)

HailxxNight

I'd say he does care for you, but perhaps not enough. Venus is in triplicity of Mars but also in fall of Mars, so he likes you but also sees you negatively. Mars in detriment of Venus yet in house of the 7th, shows you view him negatively, yet you pursue him being that you are in his house. Will he develop more feelings? Well there is a trine but reception doesn't change, and Moon is void. So unfortunately, Venus can't really do more.

Is he not expressive? Venus just sextiled Jupiter, his 3rd ruler and Venus is placed in a mute sign. So he is not going to be expressive and verbal.

Also Venus in sign of Moon, your emotional part shows he wants to connect emotionally yet at the same time sees you as a person in negative way. So this means he wants someone to care for him, but not deal with the other stuff...

The trine shows things will continue as they are, he will want for development of relationship, but with this negative reception, I don't know if there is future. That is up for you to decide.

Hope this helped you :)

Thank you Rafaella for you analysis...you are right for sure about not being expressive with anything really! In the beginning he was different as reason to believe it was safe to let my own guard down and fall in love...but I guess I came on too strong then or it got real for him I dont know but I thought this guy was being serious with me. Not much of anything now between us as I am choosing to just keep in touch but moving on and wanting to meet someone else. He's seem oblivious and does not care so I dont think he does have any feelings with the way he acts towards me now...so confusing when he tell someone be patient and I need you when you do start to pull away and say by but then goes back to mistreating me and making me like do you have any feelings for me?

I made another mistake of trusting a guy that I thought it was safe to love so reason for asking the question. Strange applying trine because I dont think its anything now and we will drift apart as we are already and I want someone else. I just wanted some kind of hope if things will change and he develop feelings. Its not even a solid relationship so its more like I hear from him in a month or months or eventually we just drift apart.

I will update, for studying the chart, if anything happens but thank you :smile: this did help gave me some strength that I need to just let go and trust in fate :smile:

Thank you Rafaella extremely appreciate your help and time :smile: