Am I pregnant?

HailxxNight

Never thought I would be posting a chart asking this, but am really concerned and worried if the chart is confirming my fears. Kinda embarrassing to be even posting this, but I am really worried, haven’t gotten a pregnancy test because I don’t think so but I just started taking birth control (less than a full week) and had unprotected sex a few days ago. I don’t think so but I can’t stop worrying and before I go do a test I wanted to ask if the chart could give a clear answers of a no – or yes. Worried now if I should even keep taking the pill to prevent any miscarriage... appreciate any help that its a no.

The late ascendant I want to think is confirming a no but I never had to ask or look at charts that ask this. So really worried right now and wanted to post to get more experienced astrologers.

I appreciate any help and time gratefully so.

Attachments

• horary chart.jpg
    horary chart.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

HailxxNight

Hailx, what was the first day of your lmp? And, how many days after that did you have unprotected sex?

Hi Tsmall,

So embarrassing to be asking this but highly highly worried right now. Haven't got to get a pregnancy test because I dont think I am. My first day was wed 10 and five days later so on Valentines. I know testing is the safest bet but I dont know if I really need to so just wanted to ask if there were red flags...

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
Hi Tsmall,

So embarrassing to be asking this but highly highly worried right now. Haven't got to get a pregnancy test because I dont think I am. My first day was wed 10 and five days later so on Valentines. I know testing is the safest bet but I dont know if I really need to so just wanted to ask if there were red flags...

Red flags yes. The ASC is late, the chart isn't radical. Moon is hour ruler and there is no agreement. Another red flag from outside the chart is that it is highly, and I mean highly unlikely (though of course not completely impossible) that you would get pregnant 5 days after 1lmp. I'm sure you already know this but to try to set your mind at ease, most woment ovulate at 14 days after 1lmp, regardless of length of cycle. Most swimmers (do I need to elaborate?) can survive, if they are gold medalists, for up to 72 hours. So if you had say the incident occurred at 10 days after 1lmp then maybe...

Chart seems to concur. Moon, Venus (ruler of 5th) and Jupiter are all in barren signs. Moon applies next to trine with Saturn with rejection (Saturn rejecting Moon in Leo.) I'd say nothing to worry about.

HailxxNight

Red flags yes. The ASC is late, the chart isn't radical. Moon is hour ruler and there is no agreement. Another red flag from outside the chart is that it is highly, and I mean highly unlikely (though of course not completely impossible) that you would get pregnant 5 days after 1lmp. I'm sure you already know this but to try to set your mind at ease, most woment ovulate at 14 days after 1lmp, regardless of length of cycle. Most swimmers (do I need to elaborate?) can survive, if they are gold medalists, for up to 72 hours. So if you had say the incident occurred at 10 days after 1lmp then maybe...

Chart seems to concur. Moon, Venus (ruler of 5th) and Jupiter are all in barren signs. Moon applies next to trine with Saturn with rejection (Saturn rejecting Moon in Leo.) I'd say nothing to worry about.

Good, I was worried over lapping reasons but mostly because I have been taking birth control and dont want to "kill" a precious life as I am against abortion but then worried because its not the time for a baby. Thank you for helping me read the chart. I appreciate it greatly.

HailxxNight

Update

I wanted to post the answer... I took the test and came up not pregnant :)

But too make sure as (since I have others told me yes) I read taking a test too early can give a false reading so will take another one just in case later this week to make sure since I dont like what the chart IS showing. Thank you to Tsmall for helping me and will post later this week to verify an actual no. Did another chart to see and the 5th house ruler was conjunct my ascendant by a few degrees but saturn was in the first so... before putting this behind and wanting to make sure its not an inaccurate answer because its too early will take a second test tomorrow after waiting a few more days and post the final answer...

Tsmall I think you are right but taking birth control and want to ensure if it was too early to take a pregnancy I waited a few days more stretch to make sure to take another and be done with this that it is a NO for sure. I will post the answer tomorrow.

Last edited:

HailxxNight

Wanted to give a final update

After waiting a few extra days to ensure an accurate result (even after having unprotected sex twice) the result reads not pregnant.

I want to come back and post so if the chart is to be used for future studies. I want to thank you tsmall for all your help, it is much appreciated