please help me with the synastry!

mrs

i need some help! actually, a lot of help. I got stucked into a total unusual relationship and i don't know how to act further.

Last edited:

meowll

His Mars and Venus are conjunct your Sun and your moons are conjunct...i think that's pretty strong, the moon-moon indicates that you feel familiar around each other, you understand one another, and the mars/venus-sun indicates strong sexual and romantic attraction. Pluto seems to play a role here, your Pluto trines his Mars and Venus and squares his sun, while his Pluto opposes your Moon and trines your Mercury. Pluto is transformation or obsession, the strong Pluto in your synastry could've played a role in how you felt you couldn't resist him; he probably feels the same towards you. There can be power games or a strong attraction/obsessional quality to the relationship, but perhaps you can also understand each other on a deeper level.

duenderoja

His sun is in your eighth house.

I have experienced this before. You are the only one who feels it. Break it off as soon as you are consciously able.

I also had this aspect with a married man, although I did not learn he was married until two years later. We randomly met, and then did not see each other again for those two years. I still loved him.

It took hiring a private detective to discover the fact that he was married. I immediately lost all interest.

muchacho

i need some help! actually, a lot of help. I got stucked into a total unusual relationship and i don't know how to act further. He's my boss and is married. Even though i know that it is not correct or moral what i do, i can't resist him. I am caught between consciousness and desire and this is blowing me off.
several times i rejected him, but then i surrendered, i couldn't resist anymore.
Now please tell me, why this is happening, what's the secret? and how long will it last until we fall apart?
That's an interesting combination, definitely not harmonic at all but that often just means fatal attraction!

Suns, Moons and ASC are all in semi-sextiles, i.e. one of the hardest aspects there is because what will annoy you most are the signs that are right next to your own sign. So while I can understand the attraction part, I don't see that work out in the long term. You will annoy each other at every opportunity because you have totally opposite habits, needs and goals (which can be fascinating in the short term though).

He triggers your 8th, 11th and 12th House. The 8th and 12th House are potentially problematic houses, because they are water houses and they rule matters that touch the core of your existence. That's probably the reason why you can't control it and feel sorta overwhelmed. 8th House and 12th House are about existential and spiritual matters and relationships, i.e. they go beyond the mere personal and bring up deeply rooted/buried stuff.

You trigger his 2nd, 9th and 10th House. So to him the relationship feels a bit different because there are no water houses involved. But it potentially affects his self-worth (2nd), career (10th) and sense of purpose and meaning in life (9th). Which means you could influence his career for better or worse.

muchacho

is there the possibility to stop it and remain friends, or working on together pretending nothing happened?
I read somewhere that pluto influence makes it difficult to do.
Sure, he triggers your 11th (friends) and you trigger his 10th (work/career) which means those themes are already active in your relationship. But you have to somehow take a step back first and assess this relationship with a cool head and astrology can help you there. Take a look at Cancer rising vs Gemini rising, Sun in Pisces vs Sun in Aquarius and Moon in Taurus vs Moon in Aries and you'll see that this is not a good basis for a long term relationship. Once you really see this it will be easy to let go and make the appropriate decisions. You can learn a lot from each other though.

Doodleloo

That's an interesting combination, definitely not harmonic at all but that often just means fatal attraction!

Suns, Moons and ASC are all in semi-sextiles, i.e. one of the hardest aspects there is because what will annoy you most are the signs that are right next to your own sign. So while I can understand the attraction part, I don't see that work out in the long term. You will annoy each other at every opportunity because you have totally opposite habits, needs and goals (which can be fascinating in the short term though).

He triggers your 8th, 11th and 12th House. The 8th and 12th House are potentially problematic houses, because they are water houses and they rule matters that touch the core of your existence. That's probably the reason why you can't control it and feel sorta overwhelmed. 8th House and 12th House are about existential and spiritual matters and relationships, i.e. they go beyond the mere personal and bring up deeply rooted/buried stuff.

You trigger his 2nd, 9th and 10th House. So to him the relationship feels a bit different because there are no water houses involved. But it potentially affects his self-worth (2nd), career (10th) and sense of purpose and meaning in life (9th). Which means you could influence his career for better or worse.

What are some more harmonious aspects in regards to compatibility?

muchacho

What are some more harmonious aspects in regards to compatibility?
If we look at it based on the signs only, then the aspects look like this:

1. conjunction - same sign (same element, same mode, same gender)
2. semi-sextile - one sign apart (different element, different mode, different gender)
3. sextile - two signs apart (different element, different mode, same gender)
4. square - three signs apart (different element, same mode, different gender)
5. trine - four signs apart (same element, different mode, same gender)
6. quincunx/inconjunct - five signs apart (different element, different mode, different gender)
7. opposition - six signs apart (different element, same mode, same gender)

So obviously semi-sextile and quincunx/inconjunct have the least in common, even square and opposition have more in common.

However, if an aspect is good or bad in the end depends on the entire chart and what you have in mind for a particular relationship. If you want a dynamic and exciting relationship, then some hard aspects are more or less necessary. If you want a quiet relationship then more soft aspects are necessary.

Also, you have to look at what houses will be activated because sometimes there's a trine (which is generally seen as 'good') but if it activates your 6th or 12th (which is generally seen as 'bad') it will leave quite a different impression. What you also have to factor in is the level of maturity on both sides or age gaps. If maturity is totally lacking, then the best aspects won't help, if maturity is there to a very high degree, then even the worst aspects won't do much harm and may even be welcome. Relationships are always a very complex matter and that's why there aren't really any hard and fast rules that would apply to just any relationship. It's quite fascinating though.

oleanna

Hi dear, -

just a question: do you know the man's birth time or does 12pm just mean you know the day and place and have put a neutral time in the chart?

In synastries the house placements are important, and if his time is not correct, we've to be careful with reading those on his side.
We could still talk about what he does to you (which is anyway obvious to a certain degree)...
best, oleanna

i need some help! actually, a lot of help. I got stucked into a total unusual relationship and i don't know how to act further. He's my boss and is married. Even though i know that it is not correct or moral what i do, i can't resist him. I am caught between consciousness and desire and this is blowing me off.
several times i rejected him, but then i surrendered, i couldn't resist anymore.
Now please tell me, why this is happening, what's the secret? and how long will it last until we fall apart?