Will we be somehow close again?

oleanna

Hello dear all,
It's been a while that I posted a chart, -today a friend of mine asked if she will be close again with a man she hadn't been in touch with for almost a year.
She doesnt know how he's doing, only that he separated from his wife and child.
She, my friend, had a deep friendship over many years with this man, and as well sexual contact for the year before they stopped being friends.
It looks to me as if she is rather asking for to renew the friendship, not the affair.

I see no significant dignity, but applying conjunction between Saturn and Sun (him), and Moon as well will conjunct Sun.

What could you add - or correct -to what I see here.

Warm thank you to everyone who takes time to look at this!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 48

rafaella

Something will develop, but I think it is better not to! Moon is conjunct south node, this is negative for her emotionally. Moon does trine Sun next. Sun is in fall of Moon, so again he may hurt her or his behaviour may make it hard for her. I'm not sure in what way.

Sun does change signs soon so the reception changes. There are a bunch of planets between Sun and Saturn, so it could be other things or people get in the way. Perhaps his ex is still in the picture or someone else?

Moon changes sign into exaltation of Sun, which may mean she is overly eager towards him, but he is not. So I think best for the querent to not get emotionally involved.

Hope this helps!

edit: oh just realised south node/north node is at 29 degrees, but in your chart its shows as 27?? Either way SN is too close to Moon, so the interpretation remains, however not as acute.

Last edited:

oleanna

Something will develop, but I think it is better not to! Moon is conjunct south node, this is negative for her emotionally. Moon does trine Sun next. Sun is in fall of Moon, so again he may hurt her or his behaviour may make it hard for her. I'm not sure in what way.

Sun does change signs soon so the reception changes. There are a bunch of planets between Sun and Saturn, so it could be other things or people get in the way. Perhaps his ex is still in the picture or someone else?

Moon changes sign into exaltation of Sun, which may mean she is overly eager towards him, but he is not. So I think best for the querent to not get emotionally involved.

Hope this helps!

edit: oh just realised south node/north node is at 29 degrees, but in your chart its shows as 27?? Either way SN is too close to Moon, so the interpretation remains, however not as acute.

Thank you so much, Raffaella!
I was not sure how to read the soon changing receptions of Sun/Moon.
and anyway find it sometimes hard to read a chart when i know too much about the background...
And yes, of course, as you said, Moon will trine Sun, not conjunct.

My friend is sort of cool right now, she seems not too eager to get involved again, after he had shown a rather strange behaviour at the end.
But still, she cared for him and of course things could change and make her wounderable again.

Would you agree the contact could be initiated in the field of work (10th house/sign)?

No idea why the chart shows the wrong SN/NN - i just made it up in astro.com, maybe some filters were wrongly adjusted. Sorry.

rafaella

Thank you so much, Raffaella!
I was not sure how to read the soon changing receptions of Sun/Moon.
and anyway find it sometimes hard to read a chart when i know too much about the background...
And yes, of course, as you said, Moon will trine Sun, not conjunct.

My friend is sort of cool right now, she seems not too eager to get involved again, after he had shown a rather strange behaviour at the end.
But still, she cared for him and of course things could change and make her wounderable again.

Would you agree the contact could be initiated in the field of work (10th house/sign)?

No idea why the chart shows the wrong SN/NN - i just made it up in astro.com, maybe some filters were wrongly adjusted. Sorry.

well if they are colleagues then perhaps through work, but I can't say for sure. Sun is changing signs, so some change coming for him, perhaps a move or change of work.

oleanna

Again, thank you for your time!

So, since they aren't colleagues, 10th is more about sun's change. Ok.

I spoke to my friend and she asked for the timing.
I'm not good with that, but assume it would be him (sun) contacting her, in about 6 months. Would you agree with this math?

Interestingly my friend will work in his country at this time.
She said she can't see herself getting in touch with him, she doesn't see anything good coming out of that contact, - but she had to admit she wasn't 100% sure how she would react if he contacted her...

Thank you for helping, dear Rafaella

oleanna

May I ask again if anyone could give a timing for the contact that might take place?

I am very bad in calculating the time from a chart's aspects....

Thank you!

rafaella

Again, thank you for your time!

So, since they aren't colleagues, 10th is more about sun's change. Ok.

I spoke to my friend and she asked for the timing.
I'm not good with that, but assume it would be him (sun) contacting her, in about 6 months. Would you agree with this math?

Interestingly my friend will work in his country at this time.
She said she can't see herself getting in touch with him, she doesn't see anything good coming out of that contact, - but she had to admit she wasn't 100% sure how she would react if he contacted her...

Thank you for helping, dear Rafaella

I don't know about timing, neither Moon or Sun have dignity, peregrine planets don't take action fast or even ever! But Moon trines Sun in 1 degree, so 1 week/month/year.

The faster planet is the one to contact but not always. Who will contact whom generally is the one who is stronger accidental dignity, and that is Saturn. Perhaps yes if she works in his country then she will get in touch with him, and this might be why Saturn is in the 10th. Will he know that she is coming to his country? How does he find out unless she tells him?

oleanna

I don't know about timing, neither Moon or Sun have dignity, peregrine planets don't take action fast or even ever! But Moon trines Sun in 1 degree, so 1 week/month/year.

The faster planet is the one to contact but not always. Who will contact whom generally is the one who is stronger accidental dignity, and that is Saturn. Perhaps yes if she works in his country then she will get in touch with him, and this might be why Saturn is in the 10th. Will he know that she is coming to his country? How does he find out unless she tells him?

Thank you, Rafaella!
I actually doubt she would contact him, but who knows....
No, he doesn't know about her traveling and work. But they hAve always often lived in different countries, bith artists, traveling a lot, they would contact each other via mail or telephone. I guess that's what he would do, if would start to act.
I will update if there is any move between them.
Thanks a lot for your insights!