Will I get the job with my old company?

HailxxNight

Hi everyone (my sister had asked this question and I need help interpreting it)
Thursday she had interviewed with her past company and it had went really well. The hiring manage had personally contacted her after she had withdrawn twice about 2 months ago with being uncertain if she was going to get fired from her current job. She is waiting for the call back from him, from the chart does it look like she will get the job? Its for a Senior Business Analyst and she is currently a business Analyst. During the interview she had let the hiring manager know she lacked some of the skills yet the hiring manager still wanted to interview her and overlooked it.

I want to say yes because her 1st house is going into her 10th house, and venus is moving backwards which will make an applying conjunct to sun. But her 1st house is at 28 degrees and I am unsure here. I need help from more experienced horary astrologers. What do you think from the chart? Thank you from both of us

Attachments

• chart1.jpg
    chart1.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 54

IleneK

Premium Member
The employer/Sun receives her/Venus well, since Venus is in the sign that the Sun rules. Venus retrograding back to Sun fits well with her returning after previous contact with the employer. And then not only does she/Venus retrograde without interference back to the job/Sun, but also, she, as co-signified by the Moon, applies to a sextile with the job/Sun.

This looks like a yes to me.

I am wishing your sister good luck. Please keep us posted.

HailxxNight

Thank you both for your responses :happy: I'll be updating. She also wants to know if the chart can tell any foreseeable issues as with re-adjustments, co-workers. The job is working from home fyi.

HailxxNight

Update, my sister had got an email from the hiring manager that he wanted her to contact him via email. She responded back if she got the job which he replied with an attitude sounding mean in the email "you were not chosen for the job" and the job was reposted on all the job sites again.

tikana

that's just weird

mars on mh is not making me comfortable

i am stunned

okay have her contact the dept manager and state firmly that she is competent and have the skills attach the resume and intro letter directly to the person who will be her boss..

dont say that the hiring manager was mean just be nice

i am sayign that because there is tol involved but i am not sure how it is efficient since it is mutual applicaton

HailxxNight

that's just weird

mars on mh is not making me comfortable

i am stunned

okay have her contact the dept manager and state firmly that she is competent and have the skills attach the resume and intro letter directly to the person who will be her boss..

dont say that the hiring manager was mean just be nice

i am sayign that because there is tol involved but i am not sure how it is efficient since it is mutual applicaton

Hi Tikana, I will let her know, will update

HailxxNight

Sorry for the long update, but my sister had let me know last week she got an automatic reply via email from the hiring manager again that "you are no longer consider for the position". A few days though after the first email from the hiring manager in August she had got another call from another job for the same position but different company, currently waiting to hear if she gets that job. Will update more when she hears back from them.

HailxxNight

Hi I wanted to give a final update... my sister had let me know this week she had withdrew her application from the second company for the same position and decided that she wanted to stay with her current job for now. Both companies, she had applied to in the past and did not get any of them, the first not hiring her and the second herself choosing to withdraw. I want to thank those that helped me and her read the chart anyway, much appreciated in the end :smile: