Confused, please help

Gorgina

Hello,

I tried to interpret my 7th house and I'm confused, because my DSC and my DSC ruler Saturn aspect everything in my chart.

I got:
1. DSC opposite Sun/Venus/Mars, trine Jupiter, square Chiron
2. DSC ruler Saturn in 11th trine Moon, sextile Mercury, quincux Neptune, quincunx Uranus/Pluto

It cannot mean, that I find just anyone attractive and any kind of relationship suitable, that wouldn't fit to me at all. I'm very cautious with other people, quite slow to make friends and I've always been even more cautious with romantic relationships. I'm almost 45 years old, so I don't think, that could change one day.

My 7th is in Capricorn and I usually get with Capricorns well along, but my 5th is in Libra and my 11th in Aries and I've never felt attracted to any Libra and I've also never befriended any Aries.

What does my chart say about relationships?

Attachments

• natal chart.gif
    natal chart.gif
    47.5 KB · Views: 16

kimbermoon

The synastry of relationships can be better understood by assessing the interchange of energies between the Moon, Venus and Mars. It is also affecting by our early childhood conditioning, as show by the Sun and Moon. We also look to the 7th house as an indicator of marital concerns For you:
Moon / Leo: Venus + mars conjunct /Cancer: a concentrated combination between the energies of fire [inspirational, affectionate, self-expressive] as denoted by the Moon in Leo. This is offset by a heavier water energy [emotional reactivity] with the Venus / Mars conjunct. The energies of fire and water can be quite contradictory in nature, and this can set up some internal conflicts which can reflect in negative ways to relationships. There is apt to be some blockages between the balancing of your own yin-yang energies, which might need to be addressed. The 7th house [marriage and partnerships] was not natally activated at birth, and the energy was transferred to forming many acquaintances and social interactions, but not necessarily of an intimate nature. My 7th is in Capricorn and I usually get with Capricorns well along,Your Capricorn energy would tend to make you more cautious, and take things slowly in relationships as you already have identified within yourself. I'm almost 45 years old, so I don't think, that could change one day. It is never to late to seek out love!!!, if that be your desire. The benefit of being older is that we have learned to be more discerning in our choices, and tend to have a better understanding of our own needs, expectations and desires. As such we are not always as impressed by physical appearance in making contact with others. There is more that could be said about your relationship matters, but that can not be overtly summed up in one short message. Take care and good luck!:smile:

Gorgina

Many thanks for your answer :)

I don't feel the fire Moon for some reason. I'm hiding emotions most of time and my emotional reactions are almost always delayed (not just some seconds, but hours, days or even weeks or longer). I was often thinking about, if I'm able at all to react spontaneously. I also hate public attention, it scares me.
I don't feel like a Leo and I thought, it has maybe something with the placement and aspects of my Moon to do. [Moon end of 3rd=4th, conjunct IC, conjunct Virgo Jupiter out-of-sign, trine Saturn (my most elevated planet and the only one, which is neither in a water sign nor in a water house), sextile 12th house Mercury, square Neptune]

I've never had many acquaintances and social interactions, but the opposite. I feel very uncomfortable in groups and avoid all group activities. All my friendships have always been 1-to-1. I either truly like a person, or he/she means nothing to me.

I identify with the water element, Saturn, airy Mercury and with Neptune as the troublemaker in my chart (I'm too passive). I don't identify with fire, despite my Moon is there.

After checking the charts of all the persons, I've ever really liked, I realized, that all of them had planets (several personal planets or a personal planet + ASC) in Cancer/Capricorn, Cancer/Scorpio, Cancer/Scorpio/Capricorn or Taurus/Cancer/Capricorn and in aspects to my ASC/DSC axis.
None of them had any planet in Leo and only one had a personal planet in a fire sign (it was Mercury/Saturn conjunction in Sagittarius).

I'm single, because my spouse died after a very long relationship, but I think, that I'm too old to look for someone new. I'm just learning astrology, trying to interpret my chart and I'm stuck at 7th, 5th and to a lesser degree 11th house.

kimbermoon

January 14: It is understandable that you don't feel the fire of your Leo Moon; this is countered by the emphasis of water energy within you, as per the elemental table: your water count dominates, as opposed to very little fire energy; you chart clearly denotes that you are receptive and sensitive [self-oriented by nature] rather than showing the expression of extroverted tendencies typically associated with Leo.Moon sq. Neptune: feelings of being isolated or disassociated from others; indeed the aspects are important in determining the expression of any given planetary energy.
I'm just learning astrology, trying to interpret my chart and I'm stuck at 7th, 5th and to a lesser degree 11th house.” Of course there is a connection between the 5th and 7th, with the 5th showing the inclination for seeking out love and romance, before settling into the commitment of the 7th. There appears to be no pertinent activation of either of these houses, thus we look to the rulers of these houses to see where the energy is diverted or re-directed; there is also a significant configuration that ties in with the 10th house,though: this is the configuration known as the Finger of Fate, involving inconjuncts from both Uranus and Neptune to Saturn: this probably is what holds you back the most, and it is about making adjustments or compensations, and finding acceptance/resolution of your situation. This would be worth investigating and would probably provide you with better understanding of the interpretations you are looking for. :smile:

athenian200

Hello,

I tried to interpret my 7th house and I'm confused, because my DSC and my DSC ruler Saturn aspect everything in my chart.

I got:
1. DSC opposite Sun/Venus/Mars, trine Jupiter, square Chiron
2. DSC ruler Saturn in 11th trine Moon, sextile Mercury, quincux Neptune, quincunx Uranus/Pluto

It cannot mean, that I find just anyone attractive and any kind of relationship suitable, that wouldn't fit to me at all. I'm very cautious with other people, quite slow to make friends and I've always been even more cautious with romantic relationships. I'm almost 45 years old, so I don't think, that could change one day.

My 7th is in Capricorn and I usually get with Capricorns well along, but my 5th is in Libra and my 11th in Aries and I've never felt attracted to any Libra and I've also never befriended any Aries.

What does my chart say about relationships?

The sign of 7th house itself is the primary indicator of relationships, and thus your cautious approach makes sense.

http://astrology-numerology.com/housecusp-7th.html#Capricorn

As it says here, having Capricorn on the 7th house cusp would indicate "shyness and reserve." Basically, you would conduct your relationships with a Capricorn-like tendency, which is almost exactly what you've described.

Now, as for Saturn in Aries, that probably wouldn't indicate what you're thinking. The fact that Saturn is your 7th house ruler, doesn't change the fact that Saturn is actually a planet that indicates structure, difficulties to overcome, and limitations.

Saturn is in it's fall in Aries, which means that you have difficulty structuring your life. Look here, for instance.

http://www.mindfire.ca/The Planets Through the Signs/Saturn Through the Signs/Saturn in Aries.htm

You'll have to do hard work and probably become somewhat self-reliant through it. You'll constantly feel that you're thwarting yourself, or "driving with the breaks on," as they say. You may also be somewhat aloof and have difficulty attaining harmony in interpersonal relationships.

Aries and the 11th house in general looks to be a difficult spot for you. You have Chiron and your North Node there as well. It means that you're actually expected to learn how to assert your own individuality and identity, but Chiron and Saturn being there indicate that you'll have difficult obstacles to overcome in the process of doing this. Saturn shows that the goals themselves, and learning discipline might be an issue. Chiron shows that you bear a wound to your sense of self, and need to learn about valuing yourself all over again.

Now, that said... an interesting aspect you may have overlooked in looking at rulership, is the importance of house placement of house rulers.

http://astrofix.net/2010/05/09/ruler-of-the-7th-house-in-houses/#.UPRm5ieumnE

Ruler of the 7th being in the 11th means that your relationships may ultimately feel more like friendships, and that you need someone who shares your long-term dreams, interests, and goals for a partner. It suggests passion would be less important than supportiveness and compatibility.

And all of the above stuff about Saturn, Aries, Chiron, and the North node... is all playing out in the 11th house, which involves several things. Future aspirations, your peer group and casual friendships.

Saturn being in the 11th house alone would indicate that you have trouble being comfortable around acquaintances, but there are so many indicators in that direction that I scarcely needed to reference it. You would have difficulty belonging and feeling accepted in a group, which supports all the ideas above.

And I also have an idea about how your Leo moon manifests. It may seem odd, but bear with me.

Your first house is EXTREMELY active. Your Sun, Mars, and Venus are all in there. People meeting you for the first time would see right down to your core, as your ascendant is in the same sign as the Sun. They would also immediately get a sense of what upsets you, and what you find aesthetically pleasing (perhaps through your clothing or hairstyle). Even if you're a quiet person, you likely have an overwhelming personality that doesn't really hide much behind the surface. You are probably don't have much of a mask, and likely have difficulty hiding your emotions even if they're embarrassing. You're very "real" in some way, and that probably scares some people.

All the Leo moon is really saying, in your case, is that your emotional nature is right up front, and gives off a sort of intensity. Unconsciously, your emotional nature and feelings is not at all ashamed of who you are, even if consciously you may try to be very modest or self-deprecating. The rest of your chart says it as well, if perhaps in a clearer way.

Basically, all that messy emotional, personal stuff you might think you're hiding... you're probably not hiding it as well as you think. It bubbles up in spite of you, in subtle ways that no one would likely ever point out to you. A lot of times, people can read more into body language and phrasing than you would expect. They can especially read anxiety or embarrassment, and often back off in order to alleviate it. This may be the opposite of what you want, if you're pushing yourself to overcome it just to be in the situation at all.

Last edited:

Gorgina

Thank you for the help :)

I know, I have 2 Yod's or even 3, if MC can be part of Yod and 5 quincunxes, but Yod's are quite difficult to understand for a person, who is new to astrology like me, but I understand, that they'e quite bad :(

The description of ruler of 7th in 11th fits to me. I value friendship a lot more than passion. Sexual attraction alone means nothing to me and has never and will never lead to a relationship. I don't trust it and believe, simply following attraction leads to many short-living and unhappy relationships.

Yes, I have problems with Aries, they're aggressive and talk and act before they think. They often scare me, so I stay away from them.