Why am I still alone ?? Please , help me read my chart :(

jet51

I am 21 now and while all of my friends at least have one love story to talk about, and know what love is I am still alone :(( May be forever alone. I am too desperate for love now. Am I too boring with Moon and Sun in Capricorn.
Please, help me. I need some advice._.!

This is my first posting and English is not my first language but thanks for reading it :)
astro_w2at_03_yuki_toet_hp66437620691.gif
[/IMG]

kimbermoon

This I would offer to you:
with the bulk of planets below the horizon in the chart, this suggests that by nature you are in truth rather more of an introvert than an outgoing sort...the Sagittarius energies are quite opposite in nature, but you have strong grounding in the material world and all the Capricorn energy can seem quite limiting and restrictive. Earth signs are less comfortable with the sharing of emotions; With the addition of Jupiter in Virgo, you are apt to be naturally highly practical, and perhaps even perfectionistic. Also, likely to be more reserved and reticent in your approach towards others. Perhaps what is needed is to develop the Sagittarius energies more, but this might be a bit outside of your comfort zone as yet: Sagittarius adds fire and enthusiasm and the energy to self-motivate. It is true that others may find you rather stifled and boring; you may need to add more excitement to your conversations and show that you are truly interested in what others have to say. I would suggest that such shyness stems from insecurity that is attached to the past; security issues are often tied in with Moon in Capricorn. That, I suspect may be the biggest hurdle to your enjoyment with others. Utilize your Mars energy to generate more charisma and wit and humor to become more appealing socially. Don't be afraid to show some feeling behind your words. Important keys for socialization: be well read and informed, that you may have much of interest to communicate with others. Work to overcome tendencies towards insecurity and work to gain more confidence in yourself. Lessen your sense of responsibility and obligation to others: realize you are not responsible entirely for someone else's reactions. Sometimes it is true that when we show greater need for love, others may tend to shy away. Stop trying to chase the dream of finding a partner, impulsively, and live each day before the next. Consider the difference between the feeling of loneliness and 'being alone'. Loneliness is just the craving for attachment and finding a sense of belonging. Being alone is time well spent in doing self-reflection and finding ways of being less dependent on others. Be patient; indications suggest that there could come a time in the not too distant future where a suitable marriage partner may find you.

jet51

Thanks kimbermoon for your suggest :love:

Actually I am quite talkative and talk a lot when I am with my close friends.
Despite of the big effect of Saturn, I can feel some Saggy energy in myself: very into work and anything else when I start, quite messy ( not like a Cappy then:), and I really love mysterious stuff like astrology:D. 2 words my friends use to describe me are " enthusiastic and practical.
I know myself is contrasting :(

My ASC, Libra, is it important in my chart? Can I use it as a mask at first? Can U please tell me more ?:tongue: So excited to know more abt myself actually
Tks so much.

waybread

People with the sun and other planets in Capricorn are often late-blomers. You may feel behind your friends now, but when you are older and mature, they may envy your youthful looks and enjoyment of life.

Just be the best single right now that you know how to be. Feeling desparate for love is a sure way to turn off a potential BF. People are attracted to people who are poised and self-confident. It's OK if you don't feel that way now. You can work on it and get better with practice.

And with your sun conjunct Uranus, probably you actually enjoy some sense of independence.

jet51

Did you know that you was born on the day of a Solar eclipse?
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30555

You want to know about love ?

Your Venus is in Sagittarius in 2th house and is sextile Saturn in Aquarius in the 4th house. Loyalty and security are very important to you in love as well as freedom.

Venus is the ruler of your ascendant.
Last month in August 2012 your progressive Venus went in Capricorn and your progressed Moon went over your Ascendant making a conjunction with your Pars fortuna. Your love life is changing and you will feel more lucky. There will be a very nice meeting.

Lucky you that your Sun and Moon are in Capricorn and conjunct North node, Uranus and Neptune, because your Capricorn patience will be rewarded. The coming years Venus will bring the love of your life because progressed Venus will make conjunctions with your North node (2020), Moon(2021), Sun(2023), Uranus(2023) and Neptune(2025).

Progressed Venus will also make a trine to your Jupiter(2024)!

12-12-12 Your progressed Sun will sextile your radix Venus, you will enjoy romance and pleasure.

Read your daily horoscope from 13 October 2012 till 11 March 2013 because Mars and Venus will make good love transits to your natal Venus, Mercury and Mars. And 16 January to 23 Februari, transit Mars will be in your 5th house of romance and pleasure. 5 Februari to 7 March, transit Sun will be in your 5th house. 15 February 2013 to 11 March, transit Venus will be in your 5th house.

And in the week from 15 February till 23 February 2013 you will have transit Mars,Venus and Sun in your 5th house.

So great to know love is coming to me :love:
and also so in love with your knowledge about astrology. I wanna learn it :D
I will try my best to find document and read while waiting for my love :cool:
Thank you Bas Astro , you give me some hopes:x

jet51

People with the sun and other planets in Capricorn are often late-blomers. You may feel behind your friends now, but when you are older and mature, they may envy your youthful looks and enjoyment of life.

Just be the best single right now that you know how to be. Feeling desparate for love is a sure way to turn off a potential BF. People are attracted to people who are poised and self-confident. It's OK if you don't feel that way now. You can work on it and get better with practice.

And with your sun conjunct Uranus, probably you actually enjoy some sense of independence.
Exactly waybread, many my friends said that I look younger than my age now :x
I think with Cardinal ASC, Sun and Moon , I quite self- confident and that's why some guys just shy away from me :annoyed:
Aniway, thanks for your advice. For a Cappy like me. it really useful though I have already known it :)

d00dle

according to this one astrology site, Venus (love) and Saturn (delay) never blend well even when Venus and Saturn are in sextile. Love comes later in life, but never deny it, so there's hope :)

heck, im 31 and my love life is pretty much nonexistent. 21 is still very young.

kimbermoon

Indeed the Rising sign does represent the Mask we wear in Public: it is the channel through which we attempt to channel our Solar/Lunar energies, the yin yang within. It is always about balancing the energies most dominant in our personality. Your friends are definitely seeing the Capricorn energy, with both the Sun and Moon and the input of other dominant earth energies in your personal chart. Libra Rising is an Air sign which does indeed relate to socialization and communication. It represents the spirit of co-operation and mediation in social situations. This is, however, in contrast to your natural earth energies and this is where disequilibrium could occur, and this could cause problems because of your inner nature and the expression of your outer persona. Capricorn is, well, earth oriented and practical, while Libra seeks to make connections with the others on the mental level. The question is whether the Capricorn mind can open to the more diverse Libra mind in search of equality, justice and balance.
So excited to know more abt myself actually
This is a testament to the influence of most planets below the horizon in your chart.​

d00dle

im looking @your progressed chart. here's potential love forecast for you :)

2009: your progressed venus conjunct ruler of 7th (Mars), what's happened that yr?

2022: your progressed venus conjunct sun (it is usually the best indicator of a year when the universe throws open the doors and love walks into your life)

d00dle

oh, your progressed sun had already shifted from Capricorn (boring) to Aquarius (crazy) 3-4 yrs ago :) so you're any but boring. however, your rising also shifted from Libra (friendly) to Scorpio (Secretive).

Your progressed Venus is in Capricorn territory now so in the sign of Capricorn may make you kind of reserved in relationships.

jet51

Indeed the Rising sign does represent the Mask we wear in Public: it is the channel through which we attempt to channel our Solar/Lunar energies, the yin yang within. It is always about balancing the energies most dominant in our personality. Your friends are definitely seeing the Capricorn energy, with both the Sun and Moon and the input of other dominant earth energies in your personal chart. Libra Rising is an Air sign which does indeed relate to socialization and communication. It represents the spirit of co-operation and mediation in social situations. This is, however, in contrast to your natural earth energies and this is where disequilibrium could occur, and this could cause problems because of your inner nature and the expression of your outer persona. Capricorn is, well, earth oriented and practical, while Libra seeks to make connections with the others on the mental level. The question is whether the Capricorn mind can open to the more diverse Libra mind in search of equality, justice and balance.
So excited to know more abt myself actually
This is a testament to the influence of most planets below the horizon in your chart.​

Thanks for your insight. This explains why sometimes I have such conflicting emotions that I can't deal with.
I try to make friends with everyone and try to make a good impression on them :( I know it is quite fake sometimes and after that when they know more abt me, they are quite surprised because of my inner characteristics: quite straightforward, talkative , messy and especially crazy abt work :))
As regards of love. I must admit that I am a shy person. Some guys like me but I was afraid of revealing my real me and being criticized :unsure: and then I jut cut all the contacts with them :andy:

jet51

im looking @your progressed chart. here's potential love forecast for you :)

2009: your progressed venus conjunct ruler of 7th (Mars), what's happened that yr?

2022: your progressed venus conjunct sun (it is usually the best indicator of a year when the universe throws open the doors and love walks into your life)

oh, your progressed sun had already shifted from Capricorn (boring) to Aquarius (crazy) 3-4 yrs ago :) so you're any but boring. however, your rising also shifted from Libra (friendly) to Scorpio (Secretive).

Your progressed Venus is in Capricorn territory now so in the sign of Capricorn may make you kind of reserved in relationships.

It is so great to know that " I am any but boring" :love: It inspires me and makes me more confident :x
I am just looking forward to and looking for my love in the very near future :tongue: