How would you describe this person?

Brea

My buddy and I have a fairly loaded 8th house (both in synastry and composite) and 12th house. So lots of mutual deep self probing and bathing in eachothers psyche/secrets. so I'm curious how your view differs and compares to my own, primarily due to our shared Venus square Neptune. I really enjoy his mind, and it would be fun to know what else is going on in there.

Thanks! :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_32_devin.31349.31729.jpg
    astro_2gw_32_devin.31349.31729.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 43

Brea

I dont really see/feel his mars square moon but I havent really pissed him off. He comes off like a pretty mellow person but indefinitely more emotionally inclined (obviously lol). something that really bothers me is that he cant remember his childhood which is a red flag for me (I personally have mars in 8th house) because that's usually a good sign of abuse, sexual or otherwise.

Lin

Well, he's got Venus applying to a square of Uranus and Neptune, and that is a big red flag in a guy....esp. when any of those planets is in the 8th.
But also: he's 19.

So he has a LOT of work to do (if he is the type who is willing to work on examining his own character and his past - all of which is imperative if one is going have a functional life after a difficult childhood.) Actually, that Venus is in a grand cross pattern. Being (and recognizing that you are) HAPPY is a big issue and always will be for him.

YOU'RE square is very different. It's in cadent houses and the meaning is a world apart from his. Having 2 personal planets in the 9th means that YOU are more of the prober. Keep the focus on yourself and dont try to "profile" him (at least not TO him).

LIN

Last edited:

Brea

Well, he's got Venus applying to a square of Uranus and Neptune, and that is a big red flag in a guy....esp. when any of those planets is in the 8th.

So he has a LOT of work to do (if he is the type who is willing to work on examining his own character and his past - all of which is imperative if one is going have a functional life after a difficult childhood.) Actually, that Venus is in a grand cross pattern. Being (and recognizing that you are) HAPPY is a big issue and always will be for him.

YOU'RE square is very different. It's in cadent houses and the meaning is a world apart from his. Having 2 personal planets in the 9th means that YOU are more of the prober. Keep the focus on yourself and dont try to "profile" him (at least not TO him).

LIN
I would SO love it if you would extend upon the differences between his squares and mine. because I have alot of mutual understanding in that department, it would be very interesting to understand those differences. I'm kinda starting to see him in more of a prospective partner light(he's been making advances for years now) so any mindful warnings would be appreciated right now since I'm not one to do anything unless I've investigated it first. THANKS so much for your time! :D

Last edited:

Lin

According to his chart he is 19. How many years HAS he been pursuing you???

Maybe he wants you to "fix" him.

He is WAY too young to be in a commited relationship. He has a LOT of baggage....personally I think you're too young to "take on" the job that would be the relationship if you and he got together as a couple.

But when my hand isn't bothering me so much I will explain the differences between your squares and his.
LIN

My buddy and I have a fairly loaded 8th house (both in synastry and composite) and 12th house. So lots of mutual deep self probing and bathing in eachothers psyche/secrets. so I'm curious how your view differs and compares to my own, primarily due to our shared Venus square Neptune. I really enjoy his mind, and it would be fun to know what else is going on in there.

Thanks! :)
Hi There,

I see there is a very, very deep soul connection. Most probable that the two of you are bonded at a mental level as well, because of the 2 double whammy connections --> Chart A's Neptune is square Chart B's Venus, then... Chart B's Neptune is square Chart A's Venus. And then the same thing goes for Chart A's Neptune is conjunct Chart B's Uranus, then... Chart A's Uranus is conjunct Chart B's Neptune.

I would say that the lessons the two of you have together are on a philosophical / metaphysical type of plane, maybe to discover and explore that they are many paths to a destination and learning to emotionally draw healthy and fair boundaries within the relationship.

Brea

According to his chart he is 19. How many years HAS he been pursuing you???

Maybe he wants you to "fix" him.

He is WAY too young to be in a commited relationship. He has a LOT of baggage....personally I think you're too young to "take on" the job that would be the relationship if you and he got together as a couple.

But when my hand isn't bothering me so much I will explain the differences between your squares and his.
LIN

Thanks alot Lin! He's been pursuing me for 4 years, very dutifully for someone with their Uranus in the 5th. He is very quiet with his mercury in Pisces and simplistic on the exterior, but I've always gotten this heavy cinder-block feeling from being around him. I'm pretty compassionate and curious/investigative so this heaviness has always fascinated me. He isnt too aware of the reasoning behind how he feels about his family, it's like he avoids looking at those feelings period (probably because they conjure up even more feelings). I personally know his father from our high-school (orchestra teacher), I guess he's very critical of everyone including his son. I dont know much about his mother but telling from his chart the prospect of a good relationship with her isnt so probable either. His mother and father actually sleep in separate rooms and pretty much despise eachother. Christmas was a nightmare because the parents would project their unhappiness about the unhappiness in their family and fight with one another to make it "physically" perfect. I've asked him questions based on his chart (which he says he loves) and he says he wasnt too pushed into music with that leo chiron in the 12th (like me) but maybe it just manifested as high expectations in general. His sister is a 30 year-old alcoholic, who depends on having a man alot (needs it emotionally, so more red flags). She lost custody of her only son not long ago. I can tell he's been there for her emotionally alot but as most co-dependant relationships go, it didnt do anything besides yo-yo him. I really wonder if he's been sexually abused, because I get that vibe alot. I really want to know what sort of trauma he's incurred, because obviously it was bad enough that he can't even remember.

sven555

LIN

I have Venus Square Uranus, and Venus Square Neptune.
Venus in 6th house, Neptune and Uranus in 3rd.
Does that make me a "big red flag" to any girl?

Brea

I have Venus Square Uranus, and Venus Square Neptune.
Venus in 6th house, Neptune and Uranus in 3rd.
Does that make me a "big red flag" to any girl?

From what I'm understanding it's dependent on the placement and elements at play. I personally Have those aspects and I wouldn't consider myself a "red flag". I mean constantly seeing people through optimistic rose tinted glasses definitely puts me at a disadvantage but my awareness has to help I would think. which might be what she was getting at with calling me a "prober" which I am, and this entire thread is really about (my probing another person to get a clearer perspective). I would assume age has a lot to do with it too, less time to get acquainted with your tendencies/patterns. Being unaware gives you a dangerous element.

sven555

From what I'm understanding it's dependent on the placement and elements at play. I personally Have those aspects and I wouldn't consider myself a "red flag". I mean constantly seeing people through optimistic rose tinted glasses definitely puts me at a disadvantage but my awareness has to help I would think. which might be what she was getting at with calling me a "prober" which I am, and this entire thread is really about (my probing another person to get a clearer perspective). I would assume age has a lot to do with it too, less time to get acquainted with your tendencies/patterns. Being unaware gives you a dangerous element.

Well i have Venus, Uranus and Neptune all in the same elements as your buddy, but i agree with you, it is definiately a disadvantage about the rose-tinted glasses. I've started to learn that you have to be very careful about how you see people (because of the RT glasses).

You say you have these aspects too? Just be careful about it then. You're right about the age, but as you mature, the RT glasses should start to mystically fade away! :cool: to :joyful:

Good luck!

Brea

I think alot of what I was feeling was his sun square pluto aspect. It definately seems like something that would create that heaviness I feel in him. I'm still interested in hearing how our Neptune Uranus squares to Venus are different experiences. That would be most interesting.

Lin

Brea,
Your Venus is very modified....first, from Uranus being conj. Neptune and next because it is in the 9th conj. the MC. It's really important to note the other connections of all aspects...as they are not all created equal.
LIN