Pluto square Sun

Hekate

Do you have this aspect in your chart? How do you deal with it?

I do have it in my natal chart. The houses involved are quite important (angular): Pluto is in the Ist house and the Sun is in Xth house.

I deal with difficulty with this strong energies of the Sun and Pluto, because they are very different, but both intense. Sometimes I feel I am too ''extremely thinking'' and in doing things. I have also some negative (destructive) tendences (smoke too much and things like that!). But, in some way, I search for this ''intensitivity''...I just uncounciously like it.

Here is an extract about this aspect. I can see myself quite well in it. Are you really afraid to loose your privacy? Are you irritaded when somebody asks you about yourself and wants to know you better? People say about you that you are ''particular'', mistery and hardly to understand? You like to hide and often to be alone with yourself?
In other wards, do you also have a vein of ''paranoia'' about others, see them as ''enemies'' and don't want to involve too much with nobody?

Pluto square Sun
The energy and challenges indicated by this square can be difficult to deal with, as the unintegrated negative tendencies of Pluto can be fully present. Arriving at a clear understanding of such underlying aspects of your nature, by evoking the light and the cohesive nature of your Sun, will serve to minimise the more negative and destructive effects of this abrasive Plutonic energy, allowing you to redirect it towards more positive channels which are associated with your solar path. However, you will have to remain aware of how you are expressing Pluto...
Link: http://www.strangehouse.com/natal-aspects/pluto-square-sun.html
[deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

gen6k

Well a lot of Leos in the scorpio pluto generation have the Sun square, and a lot of Taurses have the opposition. Plus the aquariuses. What happens when 3 of the fixed signs come under the hard influences of pluto, it looks like a wave of inferiorty/superiority complexes ahead. It could also mean more movement in a sense of freemasonary, leadership and visionaries, but potentially towards destructive ends.

Overall I think the Leos that I know cover up the square with a bunch of glitz untill you get to know them, then they are homosexual and suicidal this and that.

Last edited: