Highly sexual, feminine and dominate- Is this cosmically destined? Plz read my chart

jeanbean

Hello,

I am quite new to astrology. I began exploring my natal chart as a means of getting to know my Self on a deeper level and for personal growth. I have struggled with embracing my femininity my whole life, which I find ironic because my chart is highly venusian. I also have repressed my strong sex drive, which at times I feel embrassed about. I also have a strong need to dominate, not necessarily control others but to dominate anything in general. I found out that my sun is in leo and moon in Taurus, both fixed signs and both sexual. Leo has more physical drive, while Taurus is more sensual. I also found out that my sun is square pluto, which might be the cause for my need to control, my inner conflicts and tension. Scorpio being in the 3rd house seems to give me a heighten intution.

I want to understand my femininity, intuition, sex drive and powerful nature. I just want to better direct my energy for positive outcomes. At times, if left unchecked, I fear I might become out of control. I feel that I have this power and strength, that I am highly unaware of and unconscious of. I keep it very well hidden and repressed because its unknown and scary. Please help me and if there is anything else you see please let me know! THANKS!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_n_a_hp_78280_15746.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_n_a_hp_78280_15746.gif
    52 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

jeanbean

Thanks for the kind reply! Many men do say I am a catch until they encounter my dominate side, which make many run the opposite direction. My sun is a masculine sign and my moon a feminine sign so I feel I have a good mix of both energies but some men have said I am too masculine in some ways.

d00dle

i notice there's no air sign (communications, relationships, and intellect) in your chart, meaning a dislike of small talk? or maybe you need to lighten up. more laughters maybe as a healing power for you. Saturn (serious, cautious, restrained) is in the 3rd house (communications), making you perhaps serious. again, Mercury-Saturn contacts given a serious mind, and may appear anti-social.

Mars (sex, energy, drive) is in the 4th (home, family)...maybe trouble in your early life. it indicates a bad father? or a dominated and aggressive type. it could be that most of the violence in your life has happened in your home. are you passive-agresssive?

you have t-square in mutable signs (communications) and Earth Grand Trines...im sure there's hope :)

jeanbean

Doodle,

I am actually very much a clown but can become quite serious at the drop of a hat, which confuses people. Sometimes I do take things and people too seriously. I HATE small talk. I can talk for hours concerning ideologies or deeper meaning of life but hate discussing the mundane. Scorpio is in my 3rd house so this is probably why.

Right on about the father.

I can be passive-aggressive and this is only because I repress anger or aggressive behavior. It makes me very upset just by the fact that I become upset then to express it seems rather difficult. I am very fearful of that side of myself. I am slowly beginning to confront it. It may not even be as bad as it seems once I actually take a look at that side of me.

Thanks for the reply!

Last edited:

StillOne

Being a lil lazy here but this is what I see (so far):
- You have quite a few retrograde planets. I'd research those.
- Venus in Virgo is interesting since it's conjunct the Ascendant. I don't think Venus tends to agree with being posited in the sign of Virgo all that much. Stifling it's energy somewhat, possibly making it more reserved... repressed. It's also a part of a t-square but is probably balanced out to an extent with your grand earth trine.
- Chiron is square your Venus/Asc conjunction and warrants further research.
- Both luminaries, the Sun and Moon, get quincunx aspects showing difficulty integrating energies from Neptune and Uranus respectively. Some astrologers don't consider this aspect but I've found it to be very relevant even if somewhat out of orb and at least deserves a look into.

Oh, I'm pretty new to astrology and far from a pro. My observations can be quite eclectic as well.

Lightrider

Hi, Jeanbean! :D

Firstly, i can't help but to wonder... are you sure about your time of birth? Is it exact? Just want to make sure... oh well, whatever! :p

Venus is conjunct your ASC. But it is also in Virgo, the sign of her Exile. IMO, i don't think there are such a thing as weak placements. However i think this is a difficult placement for Venus to be in. Venus is the planet that represents beauty, love, harmony and appreciation. Whenever the sign Venus is in will show HOW we will display such qualities. Your natal Venus is in Virgo, the sign of details. Planets in Virgo won't overlook anything, very conscious about every single thing. It's no wonder Mercury rejoices in here.

Venus in Virgo is not different, but for her to act this way it's a very difficult and (sometimes) saddening task to do. Venus in Virgo craves love and beauty like in every other sign. But in this position where Venus won't overlook the details, she will inevitably find something, well... ugly. Even if it's small stuff, even if it's unimportant or just natural for most of people... it is there! We should just get rid of it! And so she keeps on getting turned off by this "uglyness". She turns people off with her nagging, they think she shouldn't be so hard on others. What ever happened to romance? But she is very self-critical as well, sometimes overly so. Usually she thinks she is just not good enough and others aren't either. She is unable to embrace her own sublime beauty. Too many "ugly" details that should be taken care of. But that's just the way Venus in Virgo expresses her love, surprising as it may be. She yearns for perfection, to help others and herself to overcome their weaknesses. Otherwise, why should she care? To convey those feelings is the task of Venus in Virgo. Try being more self-appreciative and being more tolerant of others are good things, too.

Venus is also opposite Jupiter in Pisces. In this case, i think this aspect actually helps a lot. In this chart, the energy Jupiter is projecting is completely contrary to Venus'. One planet lacks what the other has and the opposition (once the energies are balanced) will help those planets to successfully complement each other.

http://cafeastrology.com/natal/venusjupiteraspects.html

However there's also this aspect i consider a very stressful one. Uranus is square Venus in your chart.

http://cafeastrology.com/natal/venusuranusaspects.html

Also i think you may find Sun square Pluto interesting. I think you could pretty much relate to it. I also have this aspect, but my Sun is in Aquarius so i may relate to it in a very different way than you since our Suns are opposite each other.

http://cafeastrology.com/natal/sunplutoaspects.html

Hope this helps! :D

Cya.

Last edited:

jeanbean

StillOne,

I do feel that my Virgo influences are stifling. I feel like vigro (earth) wants to contain my leo fire. I am really interested in this aspect you brought up:

"Both luminaries, the Sun and Moon, get quincunx aspects showing difficulty integrating energies from Neptune and Uranus respectively."

What exactly are the Neptune and Uranus energies? I don't mind eclectic interpretations. I actually appreciate them!

Also, I would like to know which signs compose my grand earth trine? I am assuming Taurus and Virgo but which one is the third one. I am still learning to read charts.

Thanks a million!

Last edited:

jeanbean

Lightrider,

I asked my mother and she said 10 am. I couldn't really tell her I needed it for "occult" practices. lol. But I wondered if it was exact too.

Thanks for the reply and for all the helpful information! I didn't know Virgo was the sign of her exile. That explains why I have a hard time appreciating and embracing my venusian influences and possibly my femininity. I accept some aspects but not all. I was reading up on Venus and not exactly sure about what she represents. She is seen as lover or prostitute. Which one is it?

I truly dislike alot of my Virgo influences. I have Virgo rising too. This does make me a bit of a perfectionist of which I am slowly learning to drop by realizing the world and me are perfectly imperfect.

About ugliness. This is probably why I have trouble accepting my sexual drive and the more dominate aspects of myself. Virgo seems to want to be pure and virginly, while my sun in leo and moon in taurus wants to indulge in all things pleasureable.

Lastly, many people say negative things about sun square pluto. Does this make us highly plutonic? How do you overcome any self destructive/ self sabotaging behavior? How do you handle this aspect?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm noticing that beautiful earth grand trine involving your asc-powerful. You have a very strong Mars in cappy (angular) and moon quite happy in Taurus both giving some great support to that Venus in virgo and asc.
This configuration is strong and I hope someone else can elaborate on it a bit. Looks to me like a strong ability in life to manifest desires in the real world....sensuality but also resourses and beautiful things. Security. That configuration looks extremely "lucky" to me...

Also, a strong Mars like that with the moon and ascendant will make you quite strong, maybe dominant...but just a very no nonsense get it done not a second guesser in life kind of person. I think what you mentioned about moon with Pluto bringing out the more dominating qualities seems right.

Last edited:

jeanbean

Thanks Twelthnight!

I am researching grand trines now that I know what they are. I am a very no nonsense person with myself and everyone else. No BS too! I think I need to learn to use this powerful/dominate energy in a productive way that benefits others. I just need to learn how and when to express it and where to apply it.

StillOne

Hey Jeanbean,
Traditionally the Sun, Moon (luminaries) and Ascendant are the 3 most important things to look at in a chart. I find it interesting that Both the Sun and Moon have Quincunx aspects to them which show that an adjustment must be made here as it's a difficult energy to integrate.

Here's more info on the Quincunx. You can scroll down on this page and it will give definitions on your Sun quincunx Neptune and Moon quincunx Uranus:
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/inconjunctaspects.html

Here's a good page (and site) for information on Planets in houses and signs:
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/planetsinastrology.html

Your grand earth trine is composed of your Venus, Moon and Mars in capricorn. Some people may dispute it due to the wider orb of Mars trine Venus but I'd say you should still consider researching it.
http://www.lunarliving.org/astrology/grandtrine_kite.shtml

I think with your T-square and a Grand Trine that you can become incredibly productive and naturally successful should you pursue something that integrates these energies.

This is all pending an accurate birthtime...

Last edited:

jeanbean

StillOne,

Thanks for the great site! I love the cafe astrology site. Both intrepretations of my Sun quincunx Neptune and Moon quincunx Uranus were 100% accurate. Wow!

Hey Jeanbean,
Traditionally the Sun, Moon (luminaries) and Ascendant are the 3 most important things to look at in a chart. I find it interesting that Both the Sun and Moon have Quincunx aspects to them which show that an adjustment must be made here as it's a difficult energy to integrate.

Here's more info on the Quincunx. You can scroll down on this page and it will give definitions on your Sun quincunx Neptune and Moon quincunx Uranus:
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/inconjunctaspects.html

Here's a good page (and site) for information on Planets in houses and signs:
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/planetsinastrology.html

Your grand earth trine is composed of your Venus, Moon and Mars in capricorn. Some people may dispute it due to the wider orb of Mars trine Venus but I'd say you should still consider researching it.

Jus
http://www.lunarliving.org/astrology/grandtrine_kite.shtml

I think with your T-square and a Grand Trine that you can become incredibly productive and naturally successful should you pursue something that integrates these energies.

This is all pending an accurate birthtime...
Just a minor point, but I feel its important to mention that the grand trine is well within active orb, as Mars to asc is only 6 degrees out. Asc conjuncts Venus, bringing Mars strongly integrated there. A configuration which involves asc like this is a big ole deal.

StillOne

Interesting that Uranus is conjunct your IC as well... Unfortunately I'm unsure of what this exactly means. I hope some of the more seasoned vets come in to take a look at your chart since it's an interesting and dynamic one.

jeanbean

StillOne,

Thanks for the insight! I hope others read my chart too. It is very dynamic, which makes it very hard for me to read since I am a complete beginner.

StillOne

Just a minor point, but I feel its important to mention that the grand trine is well within active orb, as Mars to asc is only 6 degrees out. Asc conjuncts Venus, bringing Mars strongly integrated there. A configuration which involves asc like this is a big ole deal.
Thanks for the confirmation twethnight! I know some dispute orbs so I just decided to add the caveat that some might consider this a bit wide. I do believe in this case that the Grand Trine is valid and Venus has a very important role in this chart!

It appears some consider Trines only up to 4deg orb:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_aspect
others will use 7-8deg or possibly more:
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspectorbs.html

Typically, I believe, that Planets are only included in aspect patterns. In which case we see an orb of slightly more than 7 degrees here (Venus - Mars).

I am curious, though, with such a prominent point like the Ascendant if it can in fact hold it's own in aspect patterns. I've noticed quite a few people asking about this.

Thanks for the confirmation twethnight! I know some dispute orbs so I just decided to add the caveat that some might consider this a bit wide. I do believe in this case that the Grand Trine is valid and Venus has a very important role in this chart!

It appears some consider Trines only up to 4deg orb:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_aspect
others will use 7-8deg or possibly more:
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspectorbs.html

Typically, I believe, that Planets are only included in aspect patterns. In which case we see an orb of slightly more than 7 degrees here (Venus - Mars).

Sheesh, my tablet keeps changing my words so my spelling is all wonky. Please forgive.

I am curious, though, with such a prominent point like the Ascendant if it can in fact hold it's own in aspect patterns. I've noticed quite a few people asking about this.

I very much agree that only planets should be included in order for the grand trine to be valid...but if a planet is slightly out of orb of another planet but is very much in orb of a point conjunct that planet, then its all brought together. The fact that the adc is conjunct a planet in this grand trine is what is so exciting to me. That grand trine is going to be expressed no matter what...

Last edited:

d00dle

it kinda make sense looking @your venus placement because it deals with your femininity and is in the sign of virgo. virgo is a dual sign like gemini or pisces, but virgo often hides its duality, even from itself (also seek to suppress it). it is said that virgo has two sides to their personality, the virgin and vixen. im virgo sun and i do share these traits.

your strong need to dominate (in relationship) may result from having Mars in the sign of Capricorn. Capricorn is the sign of authority and ambition (could explain your need to dominate side).

StillOne

Domination could possibly also be in the realm of Pluto. So potentially the squares between Sun and Pluto as well as Merc and Pluto could warrant further research.