in your opinion

pisces9

Banned
hello anyone. how would u descibe what a pisces with libra rising looks like and acts like. i've looked it up in sites already but id like to hear the opinions of the people on this thanks

[ moved to greenhorn lounge for better placement. Welcome]

Last edited by a moderator:

katydid

I moved your post here so you could get more replies and more visits. I do think we need more info however. Are you the Pisces with libra rising?

Napalm'd

What I've encountered with a lot of Libra Risings is an inability to stand as oneself. Like they need approval, but I wouldn't necessarily say that's a bad thing. They just have to be on the winning team, or in the majority. They're very ingratiating, though.
Some Libra Rising (I know a few with Venus in First house, some conjunct ascendant) are very very vain. I live with one, and he's so conceited and self-centered, but he has many squares to his Venus, and I think it's more of an immaturity of dealing with the energies given and maybe a little insecurity.

One of my best friends is a Leo sun with a Libra Moon conjunct Libra Ascendant, and she is probably one of the best conversationalist I will ever encounter in my life. She's so interested in people yet retains her independence, which is hard for many Libra risings to do.

I can't really say what a Libra Rising would look like, but the one's I know all have a very high interest in their personal appearance and image, so at the very least well-dressed and highly groomed

pisces9

Banned
i dont feel vain or act it, but the parts about needing approval were kinda right, and the parts about being concerned with the appearance, thanks. any one else who has an opinion on this please post, its sun in pisces, libra rising, moon in aquarius. and if anything else need be know just ask.

kaminari

I had an old friend who was Sun Pisces & Libra Asc. He was cool. Nice style, good friend, & the women loved him.

Libra rising are known for their social charm & being a Pisces I'm sure your able to adapt to any situation. But your Aquarius moon is a fixed sign, resistant to change.

My Mom has an Aquarius Moon & with her Venus in Virgo, she has an opinion on everything & ain't shy to share it (Mars in Aries). But I'm sure most moms are like that.:)