Learning Q: Can we see himself having kids with me?

WisdomJoy

Hey Aquarius, yea I figured. So I've been told that I can have kids, but likely IVF would be needed or like I would need some additional help/ support. My mom had issues having/ carrying children, so I always made the assumption that I also had issues and then they were confirmed. I think I will have kids, but I'm not ready as of yet. How come this year, out of any other year gives me a good chance to have a baby?

Also, this guy was the first time that I actually thought about having kids with someone-- like really having kids with them so its interesting timing, so say the least.

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

sidenote: someone also told me that because my 12th house is full, I have a ton of enemies in life/ people wanting to see my downfall. They said that the people that are close to me love me dearly but outside of that, for some reason people are attached/ will take the opportunity to see me fall.

That shook me a little bit.

aquarius7000

IVF will also mainly work if your eggs are young, so keep that in mind. Some get their eggs frozen these days.

I said this year because Jupiter is transiting Capricorn - your Asc. and that means good fortune is on your side overall. If you are not ready for kids yet, best not to have them then, but as we can all see, your are already thinking about kids.

A full 12rh house does not necessarily mean many hidden enemies. It could also mean you like your privacy and alone time, for instance.

aquarius7000

Btw, I see that your Mars (11th H of adoption) and Venus (5th H of children) are in a wide sextile. This means you could also end up adopting a child.

tikana

why is the question is complicate in its phrasing

Just ask "will i have kids with him"
We (1st) apply to (5th common kids) then look at Lord of 7th reception or placement to 5th house and any residents in 5th

from what i can see the answer is no