Help me interpret this synastry chart

Starr22

Hi!
Posting on here to see if anyone could provide me insight into mine and my boyfriends synastry chart!
Ive never met someone I am so compatible with and theres something about it.
Anyways, some notable aspects I could use interpretation on:
His Sun, neptune, and south node conjunct my venus, neptune, south node, and ascendent in his 7th house
My moon conjunct his IC
Mars conjunct his MC
Mercury-Mars conjunction

Any other notable aspects

Attachments

• Synastry.jpg
    Synastry.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 29

Cary2

Banned
The synastry chart has very desirable characteristics combined with troubling characteristics.

Since there are a number of connections between the charts, the closer connections will be decisive.

Your Moon trines his Sun, and that is the best aspect. Because of this aspect, you may commit to a long-term relationship. Moon-trine-Sun means you feel a deeply-rooted connection as if you were family, and it is natural for you to feel like married partners.

Also, your Jupiter trines his Venus. There will be many moments of sublime happiness between you, and you will often deal with each other honorably.

Your Venus conjuncts his Sun, and his Venus sextiles your Sun. Your pleasure-seeking characteristics are very similar, and you enjoy many pleasures in common.

Your Mars in close sextile to his Sun brings strong feelings of desirability, and you admire his masculine qualities.

But your Moon-oppose-Mars (natally) lies across his Mc/Ic axis, and his Mars conjuncts you Mercury. Ultimately this will be an angry couple. There will be criticism and argument often. There will be the habit of complaint and blame. Domestic disputes will be common. The level of anger will too often rise to the level of violence (your Mars conjunct his Mc).