Will I ever get married? Or will I live with my parents forever?

chuckles

December 25, 1981
16:02 Boston, MA USA

Hi, for marriage the D9 chart is more important than the natal chart.

In your natal chart, you have your 7th lord as Saturn which is placed in the 5th house of romance afflicting the 12th lord Mercury which is placed in your 7th house, so yes, there is a lot of delays regarding relationships.

In your D9 chart, you have 4 planets in 7th house-Sun, Moon, Mercury and Ketu all of which is again, getting squared by Saturn(and Mars) sitting from the 4th house. So there is a pattern in both natal and D9 chart where Saturn and Mars sitting in 4/5th houses are squaring your planets in 7th house of marriage which again can denote delay in relationships.
BUT, your 7th lord in D9 is Jupiter which is, guess what :D, sitting in the house of romance(5th house)!!! So you will, after delay, get married.

I'm looking at your current transits for your natal chart, and for the past 1-2 years you had Saturn hovering over your stellium of planets in the 6/7th houses. Saturn went over Neptune(a bad transit), then over your moon(a really bad transit), then over your Sun(generally not a great transit) and then over your Mercury(generally a pessimistic time). Overall, Saturn transiting over all these planets probably left you upset and pessimistic. But don't worry, you have some great transits coming up.

Transit Uranus will square your Venus(which co-rules your house of romance) which can put you suddenly into a relationship. You also have transit Jupiter entering your 7th house soon, and it will go over your moon, Sun and mercury. This is a very happy transit :D Jupiter transiting the 7th house also grants relationships. Transit Uranus is also opposing your Jupiter which is in the 5th house, meaning you will have luck within romance. When the time comes and Jupiter enters your 7th house, the orb of transit Uranus square your Venus will be even tighter so this is a prime time to get into a relationship :D

On a different note, I see your Mars is severely afflicted in the 4th house. How is your home life like?

Netsirhc

Premium Member
Why dont you live single ?Youre 37 and you live with parents ?

Long story... I lived on my own from 21-33, but now I’m back at home due to circumstances. I feel like I will end up living there for the rest of my life. Do you see me ever having children if I don’t have any so far?

Netsirhc

Premium Member
Hi, for marriage the D9 chart is more important than the natal chart.

In your natal chart, you have your 7th lord as Saturn which is placed in the 5th house of romance afflicting the 12th lord Mercury which is placed in your 7th house, so yes, there is a lot of delays regarding relationships.

In your D9 chart, you have 4 planets in 7th house-Sun, Moon, Mercury and Ketu all of which is again, getting squared by Saturn(and Mars) sitting from the 4th house. So there is a pattern in both natal and D9 chart where Saturn and Mars sitting in 4/5th houses are squaring your planets in 7th house of marriage which again can denote delay in relationships.
BUT, your 7th lord in D9 is Jupiter which is, guess what :D, sitting in the house of romance(5th house)!!! So you will, after delay, get married.

I'm looking at your current transits for your natal chart, and for the past 1-2 years you had Saturn hovering over your stellium of planets in the 6/7th houses. Saturn went over Neptune(a bad transit), then over your moon(a really bad transit), then over your Sun(generally not a great transit) and then over your Mercury(generally a pessimistic time). Overall, Saturn transiting over all these planets probably left you upset and pessimistic. But don't worry, you have some great transits coming up.

Transit Uranus will square your Venus(which co-rules your house of romance) which can put you suddenly into a relationship. You also have transit Jupiter entering your 7th house soon, and it will go over your moon, Sun and mercury. This is a very happy transit :D Jupiter transiting the 7th house also grants relationships. Transit Uranus is also opposing your Jupiter which is in the 5th house, meaning you will have luck within romance. When the time comes and Jupiter enters your 7th house, the orb of transit Uranus square your Venus will be even tighter so this is a prime time to get into a relationship :D

On a different note, I see your Mars is severely afflicted in the 4th house. How is your home life like?

Wow... I’m so excited that you can see all of that! It’s been a rough couple of years and I’m becoming content with my situation; that is why I’m wondering if it will ever change.