ruler of the descendant conjunct lilith

Emily56

hello everyone,

Ok so, my lilith is conjunct my venus which is the ruler of my descendant (in taurus). I have always been very very scared of relationships, to the point where I dont get involved in any. I can perhaps explain this by lilith being conjunct my descendant ruler. In my chart I even have fortune and north node conjunct my descendant in taurus and my venus in aries is conjunct mars and lilith in 5th house. Is this completely a figment of my imagination or is there some validation to my feelings about relationships.

OH, I also have north node on the descendant (conjunct part of fortune) whose ruler is also venus which is conjunct lilith (in 5th house).
I have always felt that i would have problems in relationships. When I look at my chart, it says fortune on north node conjunct descendant which should mean some type of soul mission for relationships and maybe marriage. This seems not to equate with my feelings about relationships. Therefore I can only think that maybe lilith conjunct venus is the issue here...
What do you think?

Thank you for your time,

Elyn

Last edited: