Sun conjunct South Node / Eros conjunct North Node / square Jupiter

WannaBeSag

Chart http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3;btyp=w2at&nhor=2

The South Node is conjunct my Gemini Sun in the 9th

This heavy influence really dissolved my ego and at the same time made me convinced I’m somehow special. But it also made me stronger, and I needed that. I've learned ways to deal with this lunacy. I imagine the 9th South Node/Sun Gemini as a child emperor craving the limelight but my Sagittarius North Node in the 3rd needs wants me to go out on the marketplace and be one of the people. I’m not meant to shine in this life and I'm destined to a supporting role.

Is this true? How do I work the reversed house problem on my Nodes? Gemini in 9th / Sagittarius in 3rd being in their opposite domicile (?) house? Do I blend the energies? What do I make of it?

My Jupiter in Pisces (5th/6th) is forming a tight square to the Sun/Nodes. Is this the missing link? A step I could take to solve the Nodes’ problem? Is it the light and love I need to let in? That could be a problem for me. How does Jupiter fit in here?

Eros is conjunct my North Node by degree...I've been obsessed with things and people in my life and followed those...so that was a good thing? Fixating on my obsessions? Making romance and love the centre of my life? I used to do this but I'm happily married now so want to focus on other stuff, career for example.

I’d really love any input if you have ideas on this!

Last edited: