Hello

quinn

:smile:

Hey, my name is Quinn, I'm already a professional but still learning, and so far I've been studying for about fifteen years. I've got an astrology blog [transits], and I'm in the process of building a website which will contain info on natal chart stuff along with a few other things. Other interests include orchids, philosophy, psychology, and more recently I've been venturing in to sociology.

In regards to astrology; I tend to take a psycho-philosophical approach, I don't mind looking at the asteroids from time to time but usually stick to the basics. My main area of study right now are the outcasts of society, whether Chiron is the main indicator and how the individual copes with stigma.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Hello Quinn,

Welcome to the forum! It sounds like we can all learn from your work, feel free to share! If you have any questions, the members here are quite friendly and ready to help out.

TK

quinn

Thanks TK, I'll post more when I've got new things to add. I keep getting sidetracked by life and held back by earthly responsibilities, but I have a ton of stuff planned and I'll post when I start getting the new articles finished. I've been in the main room a few times but with the Scorp asc I tend to hold back a bit before involving myself.

Quinn xx

chei star

hey there, welcome to the forums, can't wait to see some of your posts and insights :) and look forward to your website being up and running! :smile: