Is my relationship ok, known outcome

LibranScorpio

Hi,

The answer is no. This was a long distance relationship that began in January. He broke up with me 15 minutes after I made the chart. I'm thinking the square aspect of moon in my first (his seventh) to my sig venus is The breakup. Also him square Uranus, and me opposite Pluto in house of endings. I should have seen this coming, and I really didn't at all :crying: He is having problems with his job, and it is severely affecting his mental health. The relationship seemed very solid in general but the last few weeks since he started this job have been kinda rough. I didn't think he would break up with me though.

I'm wondering if anyone has any other observations or comments on the chart. I hope someone finds it helpful or interesting. Thank you for reading.

LS

P.s. I made another chart today asking if its over forever, but not sure if that chart is radical, if this chart i posted holds the answer to that question. Please let me know if anyone is interested in reading that too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210620-180101.jpg
    Screenshot_20210620-180101.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 38

Yseult

I'm sorry, but looking at this chart, I can't even see how there was a relationship... there is absolutely no contact between any of your signifcators and his... except the trine between the sun and the moon... I hope someone like Tikana can help you.

tikana

I'm sorry, but looking at this chart, I can't even see how there was a relationship... there is absolutely no contact between any of your signifcators and his... except the trine between the sun and the moon... I hope someone like Tikana can help you.

hey Yseult

I agree with you. there is nothing really going on .. but putting this aside,
dont be shy putting up your interpreation and dont double guess / doubt yourself.
If there is something you miss, we have plenty of people here who are very strong in horary that dont post much. I try to answer horaries if I sense they are important to the querent.

back to the chart.

Lets look at the chart because it is very interesting

We have mars lord of 7th (it is on MH) - he is doing all the moves also Sun it is in 9th house (he is far away)
querent is Venus and Moon

Venus and Moon are receptive and passive just because of its nature.
Mars is in LEO - 0 reception to venus - he is interested in his own maleness which doesnt exist (just look at the dispositor SUN) - Gemini - end of the sign and changing into peregrine state cancer - plus it is in 9th house - far away but also it is not comfy (gemini being in 3rd quadrant naturally belongs in 2nd)

Now lets look at Moon again

Which house does Moon rule? 10th - what is 10th house in relationship horaries? end of the matter
What is moon doing?
It is conj asce - in 1 deg
so 30 degrees = 60 mintues
1 deg is +/- 5 minutes = timing is not iet

now lets move to what is moon doing after
Moon squares venus and then trines sun in 15 degress
If we move moon to 1st house - 5 degree rule to the cusp we are seeing the end of the relationship
another hint for this is .. take a look at last aspect moon completed - Mercury! yeah it is 9th house but also in 12th
which is the same house of the sun's dispositor - mercury
so the guy was just wrong for the querent from day 1

how does querent feel about this
SH*TTY buuut (continue reading...).. she doesnt like him either .. venus rejects mars (venus is in cancer sign - fall of mars) - he doesnt even stand anywhere near her standards
accidental dignnity which he has (MH) makes him very crude and decision maker while the querent is in cadent house - takes a back seat also she is silent meaning that she never told him about her standards or must muted them. However Venus is also ont he cusp of MH within 5 degrees which forces use to look at Venus with not being so helpless ias if it were sitting solidly in 9th house - she is brushing off even thouh a bit bruised feminie ego, remember i mentioned *Sh*TTY* that is where it just falls off. it is a brief feeling and the guy is forgotten

Tik

Last edited:

LibranScorpio

Thank you both for taking the time to read the chart, and thank you Tikana for your very detailed reading. This is all a lot to process, I will be back later to give a more detailed feedback, though I will say for now that it hits home. I just hope you are right about this overwhelming sh*tty feeling being short lived. Thank you so much for your help. ��

LS

IleneK

Premium Member
hey Yseult

dont be shy putting up your interpreation and dont double guess / doubt yourself.
If there is something you miss, we have plenty of people here who are very strong in horary that dont post much. I try to answer horaries if I sense they are important to the querent.

back to the chart.

We have mars lord of 7th (it is on MH) - he is doing all the moves also Sun it is in 9th house (he is far away)

Mars is in LEO - 0 reception to venus - he is interested in his own maleness which doesnt exist (just look at the dispositor SUN) - Gemini - end of the sign and changing into peregrine state cancer - plus it is in 9th house - far away but also it is not comfy (gemini being in 3rd quadrant naturally belongs in 2nd)

Which house does Moon rule? 10th - what is 10th house in relationship horaries? end of the matter
What is moon doing?

If we move moon to 1st house - 5 degree rule to the cusp we are seeing the end of the relationship
another hint for this is .. take a look at last aspect moon completed - Mercury! yeah it is 9th house but also in 12th

SH*TTY buuut (continue reading...).. she doesnt like him either .. venus rejects mars (venus is in cancer sign - fall of mars) - he doesnt even stand anywhere near her standards
accidental dignnity which he has (MH) makes him very crude and decision maker while the querent is in cadent house - takes a back seat also she is silent meaning that she never told him about her standards or must muted them. However Venus is also ont he cusp of MH within 5 degrees which forces use to look at Venus with not being so helpless ias if it were sitting solidly in 9th house - she is brushing off even thouh a bit bruised feminie ego, remember i mentioned *Sh*TTY* that is where it just falls off. it is a brief feeling and the guy is forgotten

Tik

Thank you for this very generous and instructive delineation, Tik. I teaches me a lot.

LibranScorpio

Thanks Tikana, I hope it helps the OP, it really helps me a lot to read your delineations!

hey Yseult

back to the chart.

He did make all the moves and decisions in this relationship. He is living at a location which isn't home to him and is unhappy there.

What is moon doing?

I'm sorry, what is iet? I was not aware that 10th ruled endings in relationship horaries, I've always used 4th.

This was a translation of light, correct?
This hit me kind of hard.there were things I didn't like and he didn't meet my standards from the beginning. But I liked him and connected with him anyway. I just wanted to believe our feelings for each other were stronger and could overcome that. Now typing it out, I can see how ridiculous that was. its really tough to find someone I can genuinely connect with, and I felt I had that with this relationship. This makes it super easy to gloss over any red flags

Though Venus is still in triplicity of mars; perhaps this is indicative of me liking and connecting with him even though I knew deep down he wasn't right for me.

Tik

I did hold quite a bit back at times. However recently I did speak up to him about a problem I had with his behavior, and while he took responsibility for it and apologized, I have to wonder if this had something to do with his reasoning. The reason he gave in his final text (which I couldn't reply to since he blocked me on everything) was kind of vague, but what I got out of it was that I was somehow enabling and perhaps feeding into his negativity and toxicity. I'm still trying to make sense of it and struggling hard.

I want to thank you again for your detailed and generous reading, and also apologize for the lateness of my reply, as I'm only just starting to think somewhat clearly to process this. Also I apologize if my formatting is a disaster, as I'm not yet accustomed to this platform.

Thank you again and best wishes,

LS