Will he contact me?

ina

Hello astrologers,

I asked the question if the man I recently broke up with will contact me. It has been a month after I left him after he pissed me off and we haven't spoke since I moved out.

I am Mars in 9th house Leo
He is Venus in 9th house Cancer
Moon is in 2nd house Saggitarius
All neutral in these signs and houses.

I think the Ascendent is too early... So early to ask or something else may change before this happens.
I have no idea why am I in 9th house, but I know he will travel abroad for 1-2 weeks soon, related to work, so Venus in 9th is on point.
Venus is applying to conjunction with Mars, so I think this means he will make contact.
If I am right,
Moon trine Venus - Could it mean he may ask for his house keys , which I haven't returned yet? Could this represent the matter of the contact?

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210623_182129_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210623_182129_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
The ascendant is so close to three degrees that it may not be too early to tell.
The end of matters for a relationship is the 4th from the 7th or the 10th. Your significator is exactly on the cusp of the 10th, the MC. He/Venus does not receive you well being in the sign of Mars' fall.

Your/Mars' next aspect is an opposition with angular, dignified Saturn, which seems obstructive to me. Moon also is disjunct, makes no aspect, to both Mars and Venus. To me, these do not point to coming back together in a meaningful way anytime soon.

ina

Thank you for answering, IleneK.
My question is about making contact and is there a conjunction comming between Venus and Mars. And about the position of the 3 planets in Houses 2 and 9.
But you probably see something more in the chart, that makes you comment of the future of the relationship?
For the moment I don't feel ready to reunite with the man anyway, as i am still very angry at him, but I guess what I think I feel may not be what I actually do.
Never mind.
I would appreciate if I get any comment of the chart, which I assume might be absolutely wrong.
Best regards!

Yseult

Hello astrologers,

I asked the question if the man I recently broke up with will contact me. It has been a month after I left him after he pissed me off and we haven't spoke since I moved out.

I am Mars in 9th house Leo
He is Venus in 9th house Cancer
Moon is in 2nd house Saggitarius
All neutral in these signs and houses.

I think the Ascendent is too early... So early to ask or something else may change before this happens.
I have no idea why am I in 9th house, but I know he will travel abroad for 1-2 weeks soon, related to work, so Venus in 9th is on point.
Venus is applying to conjunction with Mars, so I think this means he will make contact.
If I am right,
Moon trine Venus - Could it mean he may ask for his house keys , which I haven't returned yet? Could this represent the matter of the contact?

Thank you in advance!

You're Mars, right on the MC, pushing over into the end of the matter; he's Venus in the 9th, and yes, they are approaching a conjunction, however this is a case of prohibition because Mars will make the opposition with Saturn before Venus catches up to the conjunction. His communication with you is ruled by Gemini, so Mercury. Mercury and Mars have no contact at all. Mercury and Jupiter have no contact. That doesn't look promising for any contact at all, however your moon (in the 2nd of house of moveable possessions, which I think would include keys) is making an opposition to Mercury (ruler of his communication) so you might choose to contact him to ask him where to send the keys back or something?, but I suspect it would be a very final conversation, and not pleasant. Mars in Leo can be aggressive which would be explained by the fact that you're still angry with him.

So yes, there's a possibility of a conversation regarding his keys, but I think then that would be the end of the matter. I suspect it would be you contacting him rather than the other way around.

Good luck...

tikana

no he wont

moon opposes natural ruler of commucation mercury

venus is in critical degree stage about to move out ofthe sign - venus is ready to bolt

ina

Thank you both, Yseult and tikana.

I wanted to check if he regrets for what he did and try to apologize, so we keep it polite , because of our mutual friends and my child ( which I see nowhere in both charts) , but if he is not willing to, I keep avoiding him and won't even say "Hello".
I was hoping someone may see in the chart the reason for him not to make contact so far - just not interested in me or afraid of refusal to answer.
But I guess it is not shown as not important.

I left his apartment without telling him about my intentions to do so. I also have no intentions of giving him back his keys.

Best regards!

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for answering, IleneK.
My question is about making contact and is there a conjunction comming between Venus and Mars. And about the position of the 3 planets in Houses 2 and 9.
But you probably see something more in the chart, that makes you comment of the future of the relationship?
For the moment I don't feel ready to reunite with the man anyway, as i am still very angry at him, but I guess what I think I feel may not be what I actually do.
Never mind.
I would appreciate if I get any comment of the chart, which I assume might be absolutely wrong.
Best regards!

You are welcome, ina.
Looking at his communicating with you, which is signified by the 3rd from the 7th, or the 9th, ruled by Merc:
Merc strong in its dignity, stationary direct and barely moving in his 2nd, not going anywhere right now. This does not suggest his communicating with you.

I think it may be significant that both malefics, Mars and Saturn, are on your 4th and also his 4th. It points to this being the end of the matter for both of you.

ina

Thank you IleneK,
I got frustrated again, because of the previous chart and now this one...
I was reading about the TOL tikana mentioned in the first chart but couldn't understand what it could cause. I suggested there might be something going on, but without comunication there could not be anything else...
Thank you all again for the insights!

ina

He called me today. By accident, probably, because I only heard noise when I answered and I hung up, so we did not talk.

ina

It was not an accidental call. He was faking one. As I did not do anything, he started texting me in the evening.
I got more than expected from what he said to me.
But I need some time to think about it now.

Yseult

It was not an accidental call. He was faking one. As I did not do anything, he started texting me in the evening.
I got more than expected from what he said to me.
But I need some time to think about it now.

I hope it brings you the closure you need.