The First U S Shutdown In 17 years Is Imminent On 1 October 2013

tsmall

Premium Member
JA, do you by chance know which house members are the ones pushing to kill the Healthcare Act? I haven't seen a list and all I've heard so far is innuendo as to who they might be.

I haven't got a list either, but there were 82 members of the House who signed a letter earlier this year stating clearly that the mission was to defund the Affordable Care Act if they didn't get their way. Perhaps a search for the letter would net the names.

Marinka

I haven't got a list either, but there were 82 members of the House who signed a letter earlier this year stating clearly that the mission was to defund the Affordable Care Act if they didn't get their way. Perhaps a search for the letter would net the names.

Thanks, it's a start ... I'll look later today!

AquarianEssence

I think we can perhaps, learn a lesson from history, by noticing that the coming November Solar eclipse is highlighted, being at 11Scorpio, touched by the Node and Saturn, currently. The mother eclipse gives insight into the problems and goals of the Saros Series. The first eclipse brought the downfall of a monarch with a relevant name, Marie de'Medici. Medici is the plural of medico, meaning medical doctors. Marie means bitter, like myrrh, a resin that stimulates the liver. She wasn't a doctor, of course. She was the queen, forced into retirement by 17 YO her son, right after this 1st eclispe. She had little political ability and was stubborn. Brought up to date, Prince William, 2nd in line to the throne, is a decescendant through his mother, Princess Diana. The Medici family started as powerful bankers. This eclipse squared her natal Rx Saturn, fitting her forceful exit from power. But Saturn also represents all limits, the debt ceiling, etc.

You can see in the mother eclipse chart, set to time and location of greatest eclipse, that there was a lot of intrigue and potential hidden enemies behind the scenes or self undoing, lights in the 12th. This placement might also highlight someone who is an actor, performs for the camera, is concerned about giving an artistic presentation rather than on the practical necessities, as Medici was known for. Concerns for the poor or handicapped would be a good place to direct this energy to. Health care and the need for jobs, as well as the needs of children are shown in this eclipse mother chart, the lights ruling the 6th house together, as well as Moon ruling the 5th, due to interceptions. Those interceptions tell us a lot about the needs that haven't been fullfilled, that this Saros Series seeks to balance. Leo/Aquarius is about the distribution of power and perhaps concerns the ruling elite. Aries/Libra is about balance and equality or fairly distributing the power while tending the 12th house needs of those less fortunate.

Jupiter, ruling the King, Queen or President, as well as the eclipse and ascendant, must learn to be more practical and less extravagant, shown by Venus making a square. Any lack in this area carried forward, is brought home to roost, shown by the coming eclipse having the South node at the mother eclipse Saturn and Pluto. Saturn puts on the brakes until Pluto makes changes. I know Obama keeps pointing fingers at the Republicans in the House but the Senate has down right refused to meet with the House to discuss and also refuse any bill to fund certain parts of the Federal government. It's all or nothing for them, just as stubborn as Marie Medici. One way to balance Aries/Libra is through compromise. There is no doubt, this program is not sustainable.This is shown by Mars ruling the hour and day of this mother eclipse, having been trine Venus but met by a roadblock through a square to Jupiter. Mars in the 6th shows there have to be jobs for anyone to pay for this insurance and to pay taxes (Mars ruling there too) so that the huge number of people on Medicaid and Medicare are paid for. More and more companies are offering only part time positions with no guaranteed hours. Unemployement continues to be very high. Medical costs are way overpriced to begin with. One example I saw for myself is billing over $800 just to diagnose a low grade double prolapse that needs no intervention or treatment. That is fraud (Pisces) and Jupiter to the extreme, in my dictionary. My son just had a temporary outpatient procedure done as an experiment, to the tune of $16,000. I hate to think what the permenent proceedure will cost, should they go that route. This could bankrupt a lot of people, paying 20% or more.

Of course, this eclipse in 1995 brought another government shutdown. Mars is involved this time around too, by ruling the hour (
Sun ruling the day), the eclipse lights, has just been sextile to the lights while applying to the cusp of death, taxes and insurance. A sextile is usually an opportunity, not a mandate, as we have now. Taxes and insurance are highlighted by Scorpio being on the 10th cusp, a karmic degree with Saturn approaching and involved directly with the eclipse. Mars, the president, says yes, Saturn, the people ruling the ascendant and income, say no. Mars is with Zosma, said to not favor women's health. This star marks the pelvis or tailbone area of Leo, the place of the spine where the female reproductive organs are located. Of course, women of childbearing age would have higher premiums, but then even after, would be higher because aging brings more dis-ease.

There is a yod, Mars sextiile the eclipse, both inconjunct the modern ascendant ruler, Uranus Rx. Now, I believe that with Medicaid, there is a 3 month retroactive period, acting much like a retrograde. (I've observed some astrological charts have a 3 month window too.) I wonder if they will agree to change the mandate to voluntary and give a 3 month Rx if they need to sign up in the future, or if the Rx simply means a delay. An alternative is that doctors will leave the medical field or refuse to accept insurance, Moon ruling the 6th, Sun ruling the 7th. Google US doctors leaving the medical field and you will see polls that show 1/3 to half are doing just that, or planning to. I haven't looked at this eclipse family in relation to the US chart so there may be some modifications based on that.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/medico

Attachments

• Saros143SolarmotherW2JAAAACAAC56.JPG
    Saros143SolarmotherW2JAAAACAAC56.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 19

poyi

Premium Member
To make fun of the difficult but ridiculous situation people being forced and have to deal with in their everyday sufferings cause of the failure of US government and to me basically almost all politicians.

1390666_10151934552534297_2063908118_n.jpg

piercethevale

Just an observation
At 12:43:55 a.m. Philadelphia, Penn. The Planets Saturn and Uranus were perfectly inconjunct one another.

According to DR. STANDLEY'S web site: "An inconjunct is a stress aspect because, unlike the opposition or the square, it is difficult to focus on the issue at hand. We tend to swing wildly from one position to another when an inconjunct is active in our charts."

...and the page also states...

"There's no backing down when it comes to this aspect because you can't just think your way out of it, you have to take action on those thoughts. The quincunx will challenge you to trust your own intuition."

Well seeing as how Uranus is the Planet of Higher Intuition and is also known as the "Great Awakener"[and also the Planet of "Sudden Change"] and it is inconjunct Saturn, the Planet of retributive karma, the planet that demands solidity of form, this looks to be something rather frustrating coming to a head, so to speak.

So what are the Sabian Sytmbols for the two Planets at the time of this event [and where they will remain until Wednesday, the ninth.]

Uranus is in the 11th* of Aries, and Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala" describes the symbol and interprets it as:

"THE RULER OF A NATION.

KEYNOTE: The power resulting from the format integration of the collective desire for order.

At this stage of the cyclic process this symbol refers to the appearance of the (personal) ego as the central manifestation of a type of 'order' which transcends and seeks to rule the emotional and instinctual drives of the individual person. Actually the ruler at this social-political and mental level of integration is often the one who is being ruled by collective pressures. Nevertheless, a desire for a larger type of integration has now emerged. It is no longer biological-impulsive (Aries 1°) or emotional-personal (Aries 6°), but social-collective and institutional. At this ego level, laws and the restrictive power of a police force are dominant features. Psychologically speaking, this means that the integrative principle is the limited, more or less narrow 'I am' realization. It manifests itself as the personal ego exerting its will to control the reactions of the bio-psychic organism.

This is the first stage of the third five-fold sequence of the cyclic process. It indicates a CENTRALIZATION OF POWER at the level of a rigidly structured consciousness."

and for Saturn in the 11th* degree of Scorpio: [ibid.]

"A DROWNING MAN IS BEING RESCUED.

KEYNOTE: The deep concern of the social group for the safety of individuals.

This symbol should be interpreted as revealing the basic feeling of relationship between the individual and his fellow-men. What is pictured is the expression of this 'relationship rather than the experience of the person who, carelessly perhaps, ventured too far beyond his depth and then was given a 'second chance' to live. A man risks his life to save another: this is love, based on a sense of responsibility produced by a vivid sense of interrelatedness. Sustained by this love, the individual may be more secure in venturing forth; but this assurance can also lead to unwarranted daring and trust.

This is the first stage of the forty-fifth sequence of five symbolic phases. It pictures the concern of the social whole for any one of its parts, even if this concern is merely the spontaneous act of rescue performed by a chance bystander. The HUMANITARIANISM thus displayed has deep cultural roots."

What was said about: "The deep concern of the social group for the safety of individuals", kind of says to me this whole situation is steming from an uresoved conflict that involves our fearless leader and something to do with humanitarian health care...

Gee, I wonder what that could be?

At the same time Mercury at 06* :scorpio: 58' 17" is conj. the USA natal charts' [zero hour, 12:00:01 a.m. July 4, 1776, Philadelphia, Penn.] Part of Organization aka Part of Miracles [Asc. + :pluto: - :sun:] that I and a few other members have recently examined and analyzed and decided it is more of a 'Part of Ego Given Expression for Spiritual Cause', as opposed to it's opposite formulation that we have tentatively given a title of it being a 'Part of Sublimation of the Ego in Spiritual Cause" [the only known title for Asc. + :sun: - :pluto: is the Part of Interaction]

Mars at 23* :leo: 48' 46" is conj. the aforementioned USA natal charts' Part of {Spiritual} Inheritance and Legacy at 23* :leo: 32' 06"

Venus at 27* :scorpio:10' 39" is conjunct the USA natal charts' Part of Delusion [Asc. + neptune: - :moon:] at 27* :scorpio: 04' 23"

If you'll notice the attached event chart cast for the exact moment of the inconjunction in Philadelphia, the M.C. is also the 11th* degree of Aries where Uranus is presently. The Asc. for the event chat is at 26* Cancer 26' 22" ...please note that the USA natal position of Pluto for the 'zero hour July 4th, 1776, chart is at 27* :capricorn: 33' 56"

The position of the Moons' No. Node at the 8th* deg. of Scorpio at the time gives a symbolic answer as to why all the Astrological indications at the time need to be...as for what purpose or cause: [ibid.]

"A CALM LAKE BATHED IN MOONLIGHT.

KEYNOTE: A quiet openness to higher inspiration.

One could stress the romantic suggestions such an image evokes, but even at the level of a love relationship what is implied is a surrender of two personal egos to the inspiration of transcendent feelings which are essentially impersonal. Love expresses itself through the lovers, for real Love is a cosmic undifferentiated principle or power which simply focuses itself within the 'souls' of human beings who reflect its light. The same is true of the mystic's love for God. Man strives hard to achieve great things through daring adventures, but a moment comes when all that really matters is to present a calm mind upon which a supernal light may be reflected.

This is the third stage of the forty-fourth five-fold sequence. It tells us that beyond all efforts lays the need for peace and the readiness to accept the illumination from above. The Keyword is QUIESCENCE.'

NOW WHAT IS OF POINTED FUTURE INTEREST... is that Saturn and Uranus will make another transiting quincunx to one another in July 2014 on the 20th - 21st. Saturn will go direct on thn the 20th at apprx. 16* :scorpio: 39' and Uranus will go retrograde on the 21st at apprx. 16* :aries: 31'.
On that day Mercury will be conjunct the USA natal Part of Malignancy, Venus will be conj. the USA natal part of Treachery, Jupiter conj. the USA natal Part of Siblings, aka Part of Life, aka Part of Re-Incarnation, Lilith conj the USA natal Part of Surgery, aka Part of Army/Police and Chiron will be conj. the USA Part of Catastrophe. The Sun that day will be opposite the USA natal Pluto.

Uranus is now within one degree of orb to the USA natal Part of Transformation once again...this occurred on October 1st.... it will be conjunct on October 30th...this is the 2nd time this year, the first occurred last April 15th ...it will go direct on December 17th and will be in the middle of a 14 day period when it will be just over a one degree orb of conjunction to the Part of Transformation, which it will again conj. for the third and final time [until another 84 years that is] on Feb. 5th, 2014, leaving the one degree orb of conjunction on Feb. 27th.

It's going to be a long next five months.

attached. event chart for Saturn Uranus quincunx event

Attachments

• Saturn -Uranus quincunx event Oct 5 2013 Phila. Penn.jpg
    Saturn -Uranus quincunx event Oct 5 2013 Phila. Penn.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 18

poyi

Premium Member
I had a look of the mundane chart. I haven't done much study on mundane astrology. Don't even know how to cast a mundane chart actually.

But there are a few interested features in this chart JupiterAsc posted, in whole sign and traditional planets.

The tight conjunction of the Mars and Moon in 2nd house, affected the Ascendant and Jupiter, very clear focus on money matter; Sun unaspected as the lord of Mars and Moon in the 4th house, Libra regarding to law, legislation. Unusually, MC is at 9th and IC is at 3rd house cusp in this whole sign chart which show law, court, in this case the White House, and communication and paperwork matter. The lord of 9th is close to the ascendant in the 1st house, the obvious issue of the chart. Jupiter trine Venus in Scorpio.

While Scorpio Venus in detriment also in the house of risk, speculation but in the sign of the 8th house debt; tightly square by both Mars and moon in the 2nd house. Transit North node still tight conjuncting in the sky with Saturn in Scorpio again, a karma of debt is back to chase you. Saturn no surprise as the ruler of 8th house and 7th house, something about the open encounter...the people in America or some kind of open enemy not sure? However, Jupiter in Cancer in the first house suggesting something is exaggerating in the 1st house ego.

Interestingly enough, this Jupiter in exaggeration is the lord of 6th house health, public medical care, illness, services. What lead to it to shut down? It would be the Saturn North node conjunction trine Jupiter and noticed that is 8 separating aspect, so it occurred a while back. There was decision made and event occurred before this actually went public. As usual fiancial problem in individual or national level does not occur in one day, it would have been a chronic problem most people tried to hide and in denial, delusion that it will be all fixed as miracle. Back to look at the MC in Pisces the actual impression it expressed to the public, is also confusing and illusive. The actual public image 10th house in Aries, Mars in the 2nd, no need to state further of the situation. However the part of fortune is there but not in effect aspect to anyone as per traditional major aspect.

With the Mercury as the ruler of the end of matter for 4th and the 12th house in Scorpio, this is difficult to pin point what would occur. But they are mutable and will be unstable, and two directions, along with Moon being in the 2nd house with malefic Mars, the income, resources not in very good shape. Moon symbolize changes as moon phase and water flowing fast. Sun as the ruler of both Moon and Mars, in detriment, and unaspected, really is a wild card. Since Venus is also in detriment but in the 5th house, a little positive but may very well mean overly risk taking, as the square from her lord Mars doesn't look good.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
I am just reading more about peregrine planet.

"The lack of integrating contact with home base or with allies encourages the peregrine to assert itself forcefully"
here we see that Leo rules the 2nd house placed in 4th the homeland the country.

It has the dominant voice in analysis and can easily be very signifitcant in all astrological charts.

AquarianEssence

Good point, PierceTheVale. In fact, it is a waning inconjunct so it brings the qualites that are inherent of the past opposition, a high degree of awareness as to what the underlying problems are. There is a long term problem behind this argument and shutdown; spending beyond our means and not having the taxed income to support the spending. Saturn is focused on dependency of a 2nd income, debt and taxes right now, being in Scorpio. And the Sabien symbol emphasizes that, a man dependent on another to rescue him. When a person is in need and there isn't much money, should we cut back food offerings and give him insurance that pays thousands of dollars to an insurance company, whether he goes to the doctor or not? Mercury is carrying this theme too, enlisting the neighbors to help in a house raising.

The Asc and MC are quite an interesting pair. Ascendant concerns a child who is the reincarnation of a Great Teacher and the MC, our country's CEO is a medium giving a seance. Considering a seance contacts the dead, I wonder if he is getting his guidance from the people, represented by the ascendant, (who can be great teachers, since we are the ones living the average life, unlike our representatives) or from someone else, who is his ideal (Pisces).

Poyi, a mundane chart is cast just like any other. It can be the birth chart of a city, state, country, corporation or it can be of an event that is of mundane interest.

Sun is not void. It is near exact to the solstice point of MC, square Pluto and horizon, opposes Uranus and is within moiety of orb to Jupiter, a square. So, here we have a Cardinal grand square with the opponent and waning square planets being generational and evolutionary markers. Sun falls in Libra, just like the leaves are starting to fall. Light falls and dark times are coming. Sun is acting like a messenger of doom and gloom, ruling the disposable assets of the people, that are required to pay for all this. The opposing party, ruled by Mercury in the 5th, co ruled by Sun through being in the 4th, is pointing out the costs of the requirement for parents to add their adult children under 26, with Mercury in the 5th, as well as the high risk involved. The only way this could ever work is if enough people sign up that don't go to the doctor often. The policy premium increases substantially, taking it from single to a family policy. The cost to government is substantial, covering the tax credits and the enormous medicaid costs. So where is the money coming from? Sun square Pluto in Capricorn, obstacle; limited tax revenue. Sun opposed Uranus in Aries ruling the 9th, against the individual mandate. Rx, rewrite at least that part of the law. This estimate was published the end of last month, just before the shutdown. http://aspe.hhs.gov/health/reports/2013/MarketplacePremiums/ib_premiumslandscape.pdf The average cheapest premium across the country will run $174-425/mo for a single person, $2088-5100/yr plus the deductible that may be over $6000 and hefty co-pays as much as $60 per Rx or office call. The exchanges appear to have higher deductibles and co-pays than employer offered policies.

As for Sun being antiscion the 10th cusp, this may sound crazy, but this would be the perfect scenario for the opposing party to take over the white house next election, unless we should be reading the 10th as the Democrats, the ruling party. Either way, this Sun is the perfect balancing tool for the 10th house government. But, it also makes the statement that the only way to care for the needy (Pisces), is to balance the budget (Libra). This law (Libra) is our self undoing (Pisces).

AquarianEssence

I am just reading more about peregrine planet.

"The lack of integrating contact with home base or with allies encourages the peregrine to assert itself forcefully"
here we see that Leo rules the 2nd house placed in 4th the homeland the country.

It has the dominant voice in analysis and can easily be very signifitcant in all astrological charts.

Are you speaking of Sun? It is in fall, so not peregrine. The definition is a planet not having essential dignity or debility, not in a sign that it rules, is in detriment, exalted or fall. Moon, Mercury, and Saturn are peregrine. Void of course, is not within moiety of orb of another planet. Or are you using Tyl's redefining of peregrine?

poyi

Premium Member
Are you speaking of Sun? It is in fall, so not peregrine. The definition is a planet not having essential dignity or debility, not in a sign that it rules, is in detriment, exalted or fall. Moon, Mercury, and Saturn are peregrine. Void of course, is not within moiety of orb of another planet. Or are you using Tyl's redefining of peregrine?

Yes I am using Tyl when I was actually reading his book. I am using Peregrine for Sun (while also in Fall) as in no major Ptolemeic aspect to any planet (in here only the inner planets). I didn't re-cast the chart to check the outer planets as JupiterAsc posted a traditional chart and only used traditional methods.

I do normally use outer planets and other minor aspects, but as being respectful to JupiterAsc, I used traditional methods and dignity here. I do see both traditional and modern speak of the same things so didn't bother to re cast another chart. However, in term of Mundane chart, outer planets can surely point out major cycle and effects to the mess of people.

I didn't know how to cast a mundane chart as in What Date and Time to select to cast, there are many confusions and arguments about natal chart for many countries. And to point out this chart cast as Midnight. So maybe JupiterAsc can explain further. This might very well be the time when the government shut down. But I was interested and so wrote a few things what I thought about that chart.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Yes I am using Tyl when I was actually reading his book. I am using Peregrine for Sun (while also in Fall) as in no major Ptolemeic aspect to any planet (in here only the inner planets). I didn't re-cast the chart to check the outer planets as JupiterAsc posted a traditional chart and only used traditional methods.

I do normally use outer planets and other minor aspects, but as being respectful to JupiterAsc, I used traditional methods and dignity here. I do see both traditional and modern speak of the same things so didn't bother to re cast another chart. However, in term of Mundane chart, outer planets can surely point out major cycle and effects to the mess of people.

I didn't know how to cast a mundane chart as in What Date and Time to select to cast, there are many confusions and arguments about natal chart for many countries. And to point out this chart cast as Midnight. So maybe JupiterAsc can explain further. This might very well be the time when the government shut down. But I was interested and so wrote a few things what I thought about that chart.
Hi poyi, since there is controversy regarding WHICH US Chart is THE chart - reference the thread USA CHARTS - THE ULTIMATE DEBATE http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=947 which clearly illustrates the maze of charts preferred by different aficionados, I did therefore simply post a chart cast at Midnight on the day the Government shut down. Since ancient times Mundane Astrology Traditional methods use the visible planets i.e. Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and I respect those methods and posted a Traditional chart. Obviously, astro.com recognizes the popularity of Traditional methods and therefore provides this option :smile:

JUPITERASC

Reuters reports that partial shutdown of U.S. government, which entered fifth day Saturday, is a "momentary episode" and doesn't change the U.S. commitment to Asia or elsewhere according to Secretary of State John Kerry, acting as stand-in for President Barack Obama who canceled a tour of Asia, including visit to Indonesian resort island of Bali for meeting of Asia-Pacific leaders, because of stalemate in Washington. "Do not mistake this momentary episode in American politics as anything more than a moment of politics. This is an example of robustness of our democracy," Kerry said. But he added that if shutdown were prolonged or repeated, people would question U.S. ability to "stay the course."

Obama had planned to leave on Saturday for a four-nation, week-long trip. He canceled visits to Malaysia and the Philippines earlier this week because of his budget struggle in the U.S. Congress and said late on Thursday he would not attend the regional summits in Indonesia and Brunei.

However, Kerry said Obama's absence undermined the president's ability to have one-on-one conversations about global affairs with leaders such as Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping

Two of Obama's main aims would have been to discuss the Syria crisis with Putin and to hold talks on a maritime code of conduct for disputed territories in the oil- and gas-rich South China Sea.

By the way for anyone interested there's a useful pdf of some late Classical Astrology Techniques at
http://www.astroclassic.org/text-trad/PO a.pdf

Also Government shut down due to Republican objections to Obamacare has generated discussion on how 'OBAMACARE' could actually be a hacker's dream regarding the obtaining of information
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44SR2irS188

piercethevale

I had intended to point out that in the event chart for the Uranus/Saturn inconjunction that occurred earlier today [or yesterday, depending upon your locale] that the Asc. is the 27th of Cancer and by the aforementioned book on the Sabians by Rudhyar the symbol is:

"CANCER 27°: A VIOLENT STORM IN A CANYON FILLED WITH EXPENSIVE HOMES.

KEYNOTE: A confrontation with a social upheaval demanding the reconsideration of static values.

The deeper implications of the scene depicted in the symbol are that the socio-cultural elite can always see its position and security challenged by forces beyond its control, even if it may be successful in protecting itself from destruction. The individual may not be able to depend on the standards and values he has acquired through education and through a relatively sheltered and rich life. He has to rise to the occasion, and perhaps to undergo an inner metamorphosis as a result of the crisis he has been able to accept as a personal challenge.

The contrast between the two first phases of this twenty-fourth sequence is evident: peace in luxury and intellectual development in terms of collective cultural values (reading books), then the challenge to meet a crisis situation produced by uncontrollable karmic forces that could lead to a successful CATHARSIS."

The 27th* degree of Cancer is also where sits presently, the No. Node in a progressed USA natal chart [zero hour, July 4, 1776, Philadelphia, Penn.]:surprised::wink:

attached: progressed USA natal chart [zero hour, July 4, 1776, Philadelphia, Penn.]

Attachments

• USA natal prog. Oct. 6, 2013.jpg
    USA natal prog. Oct. 6, 2013.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

piercethevale

I'd also like to point out that late Tuesday and about all day Wednesday, this coming week, Mars will be conjunct the USA natal charts' [zero hour chart] "Part of Treachery" at 25* Leo 33' 10" and the Sabian Symbol is about a "Covenant" [which is essentially a 'Treaty', or 'Contract', or 'Pact'.]

Ask any Native American how good at is the USA in keeping "Covenants".

btw...Obama's Part of Danger aka Part of Violence is at 25* Leo 02' 44"

Imho... I don't think we Yanks would want to hear of anything being mutually agreed to that day.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Recognized, living worlds authority on the Sabian Symbols, Lynda Hill, posted the following on facebook about 5 hours ago.

"The Sabian Symbol for Venus today is Scorpio 29: AN INDIAN WOMAN PLEADING TO THE CHIEF FOR THE LIVES OF HER CHILDREN
This Symbol implies the need, or the ability, to be an advocate for the rights of others, particularly youngsters or children, and being prepared to argue with others in order to bring about a desired result. You may find yourself standing-up for those in your care, or for those who need your care, whether it is your children, your ideals or creative pursuits. Even if they sometimes deserve rejection, punishment or judgment, the solution will possibly be found not in being defensive as in simply asking for consideration, mercy and leniency. This degree can also show people who bring about a healing for others, whether it’s through their own actions or through finding the healers that are needed to affect a cure.
Patterns of family dominance. Pleading one's cause. Family law courts. Lawyers. Advocates. Having firm ideas. Guilt and innocence. Intervention. Intercession. Courts.
The Caution: Being prepared to be dominated. Making a sacrifice of one's self to achieve peace and quiet. Ramming one’s opinions. Being expelled. Being made an example of."

JUPITERASC

The Spencers never expected to be forced out of their Lake Mead home, which they've owned since the 70s
but on Thursday, a park ranger said they had 24 hours to get out

Joyce Spencer is 77-years-old and her husband Ralph is 80. They've been spending most of their time in the family ice cream store since going home isn't an option.

BECAUSE OF GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN SENIOR CITIZEN HOME OWNERS FORCED OUT OF THEIR LAKE MEAD HOMES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOj-tBvMOAQ

AquarianEssence

Thanks for the reply, Poyi. I don't mean offense to either you or to Noel Tyl when I say it is confusing to readers to change the definition of a word. Peregrine means "coming from foreign parts", as an alien, one that doesn't speak the native language, doesn't easily fit in but perhaps could have some special privilege because he or she is foreign. Peregrination means pilgrimage, long absence. Void, on the other hand, means empty, operating in a vacumn, unoccupied, vast, hollow. To use the same word for both of these meanings, misses a great deal of distinction. A foreigner gets notice by the simple act of being in a foreign place. They are alien to the natives. But, when there is a void, it is as if the person is invisible, can't be noticed in the normal way so must go about it differently. Noel is correct but using the wrong word that is confusing to anyone that knows the definition or traditional meaning.

Again, Sun is neither void of course or peregrine. Sun falls in Libra, so not peregrine. Sun is square Jupiter, applying 10°12', so is not void of course. The most commonly accepted orb between Jupiter and Sun is 12° with traditional astrologers. Some use 14°30'. Here is a very good article at skyskript, with a table of orbs. http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects.html

This aspect can easily address overdoing things, excessive spending and debt. That debt has been put on the head of the people, Jupiter ruling the 10th and in the 1st. Expect light to be shed on this square about Oct. 11. It is a waxing square, showing it is a burden that affects old age and there is a push to end this overspending and excessive debt. The dispositors show this is a very difficult and fixed issue that won't easily go away. Moon is tightly square Venus, showing the children are the ones that will carry the long term burden. But, the 5th house is also vacations so perhaps fixed square is pointing to the paid vacation bill that was just signed, giving missed pay to workers that were furloughed this week. The savings that they just voted out, might have delayed our D Day, but not now. I suspect this bill coincides with Sun square ascendant playing out.

The dispositors'fixed signs show a habitual and very difficult circumstance to change, like a terminal disease. What concerns me is that these are the two feminine representatives. I'm not sure how this insurance exchange is treating the sexes but I know that the average difference in premiums was about 35% higher for women than men. With the child bearing Moon about to conjoin a very high degree POF, I wouldn't be surprised if that is still true in the exchanges. I suspect the mutual reception between Jupiter and Mars might be saying the same.

This MR can potentially turn a square into an opportunity, sextile. But, later on, Sun would square Mars, more problems for Congress, Mars ruling the 11th. I suspect Mars could be representing the tax credit, since it is in the pocketbook of the 2nd and rules the 11th, where bonuses and commissions are found. Of course this will be a problem later on because this is a loss of tax revenue needed to pay for all that medicaid that's been added to the budget with not enough increase in taxes to cover it.

Mercury rules the outcome of this shutdown. I would say that the Republicans and House are represented by Mercury, fixed and stubborn. But, the next aspect, using the moderns, show a trine to Neptune, modern ruler of the 10th/Democrats, Senate majority and White House. The normal timing for a fixed sign in a succeedant house would be 1°=1month. Mercury is a little on the slow side and that will only grow greater as he prepares for Rx. Given that Neptune is already Rx and Mercury will be too, I'd say there is a good chance of rewriting something due to a lack of clarity or the facts, when it was originally written. But, using only traditional aspects, even before that, Mercury will reach the contra-antiscion point (27°52') to the POF. This is a difference of 7' and would work out to .117 month or 3.63 days and perfectly fits ordering the pentagon workers back to work, and the bill to pay for missed time. The next traditional aspect, showing outcome, would be Mercury conjunct Node (critical loss experienced) and then Saturn, 7°54' away. But, the timing will be longer than usual, since Mercury is continuing to slow down. The Rx will bring 3 hits to Saturn, demanding conservatism.

The problem with reading a clear outcome with this chart is that Moon will go void after the square to Venus. Timing should be 11.87 days forward, or Oct. 12th. During voids, I've observed that loopholes appear that can be taken advantage of, if things don't have be be redone altogether. Voids are a time with the universe makes something available that isn't otherwise possible. So, it is quite possible that that last square of Moon will cancel Mercury's work until Moon changes signs and makes a sextile.

poyi

Premium Member
AquarianEssence

Oh don't worry. :D Didn't feel offended at all. I haven't done much study on this term myself and I am opened to different interpretations and you gave me a good explanation from your point of view. I will explore further by observing charts in the future. I am here to learn and appreciate you sharing your knowledge.

I will read your analysis further on my PC. I really have no experiences at all with mundane astrology but always curious about it. I will continue to learn more in natal, medical, relationship reading them moving on to the bigger picture like mundane astrology. I collected many books in my library but not yet read them all some are mundane astrology. Every now and then if the topic looks interesting then I jump in to follow the posts.

Thank you for your time. I read in details later on. An look at the orbs again.

tsmall

Premium Member

There is a bit of controversy over this, and actually the generally accepted idea in traditional astrology is that debility does not save from peregrination.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45152

That said, there is evidence, though largely ignored, that the luminaries are not peregrine if they are in their own half of the chart, i.e. Sun in the signs from Leo to Capricorn and Moon in the signs from Aquarius to Cancer. The idea is that, for the lights, these are their terms/bounds.