Hello and Introduction

Noonien

Glad to be on the Forum. I'm relatively new to astrology, although I did have some experience back in the late 70's and early 80's. It truly was a different world then. I've always been fascinated by the unseen, the unknown. I enjoy writing--no--I enjoy having written! Like playing a loud guitar for my own enjoyment and release. I'm a public speaker and counselor. What I find fascinating about this field is the personality typology--especially for natal charts. I've been rummaging about the information superhighway getting my chart worked up on various sites and studying etc. I vividly recall getting my natal chart down by a good astrologer in 1980 and the issues she discussed with me then are identical to what I've been able to deduce from my chart now. I'm Myers-Briggs INTP all the way so this fact is a source of endless intrigue. For me this is all about self-knowledge and self-mastery; all else is an addendum. I hope to learn from more experienced folks here and eventually offer my own contributions to the community. Deus vobiscum. Thanks for the time. I should add that I'm a Sag Sun, Capricorn Moon, Taurus Rising with an 8th House Stellium consisting of the Sun, Mars, Mercury and Venus. Scorpio Descending with what appears to be a lot of Pluto energy/action.

Last edited:

mdmm

Thanks for awarding membership.
I am a postgraduate Medical consultant in Canada.Totally new to astrology, a begenner.
I want to learn some Astrolgy and then find out about my self and my every day problems.I will buy some book ??
Kindly help me in finding about my Natal / zodiac/solar charts.
My parent (from rural periphery) did not know about my accurate date and time of birth.They told that when they took me to primary school for admission ,they entered a fake date.
Kindly help me ,will this fake date of birth without time,work ??
Any other suggestion.
Will my date and time of marriage will work ,any way ???
I am facing huge problems in my life whenever start any new project.

Noonien

Thanks for the reply, friend. I'm as new as you so I cannot proffer much aid at this juncture. I've learned a great deal on this site. I "lurked" and read for many weeks before joining. Maybe my Cap Moon checked me in that regard?