Is it safe to stay at home? please help!

KathrineB

Hi guys!!!!
sorry I do know this is not a relationship question but i know i will get the most replies here and i do need your replies right now.

Where to begin... I am currently in Kyiv, Ukraine. I am with my mom and my cat. It is not very safe to stay in the city but we couldn't leave when it was still possible and now it is very hard to do, so my mom and I decided to stay home.
Last night mom & I couldnt decide whether to stay in our flat for the night or to spend the night in the bomb shelter (sorry not sure if this is the correct name for it), eventually we decided to stay home. The night actually was alright, we both even managed to get some sleep! So the chart that I have created yesterday is already kind of answered: Yes, it was safe to stay home last night...but the war is not over of course and I have the same question for the upcoming future: is is (still) safe to stay at home for us???
is it possible that you guys can answer this my question from the chart i created yesterday (see how the future will be) or should I maybe make a new chart, the question is the safe - will it be safe to stay home for us?

Guys can you please have a look at the chart and tell me what it says? Technically i do realise that of course it is way safer in the special secured places, but for various reasons we do not really want to be there...plus for how many days or weeks will we have to stay there, none knows that...
K

Attachments

• astro_2gw_is_it_safe_to_stay_home_hr.56932.128952.jpg
    astro_2gw_is_it_safe_to_stay_home_hr.56932.128952.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 47
Hi guys!!!!
sorry I do know this is not a relationship question but i know i will get the most replies here and i do need your replies right now.

Where to begin... I am currently in Kyiv, Ukraine. I am with my mom and my cat. It is not very safe to stay in the city but we couldn't leave when it was still possible and now it is very hard to do, so my mom and I decided to stay home.
Last night mom & I couldnt decide whether to stay in our flat for the night or to spend the night in the bomb shelter (sorry not sure if this is the correct name for it), eventually we decided to stay home. The night actually was alright, we both even managed to get some sleep! So the chart that I have created yesterday is already kind of answered: Yes, it was safe to stay home last night...but the war is not over of course and I have the same question for the upcoming future: is is (still) safe to stay at home for us???
is it possible that you guys can answer this my question from the chart i created yesterday (see how the future will be) or should I maybe make a new chart, the question is the safe - will it be safe to stay home for us?

Guys can you please have a look at the chart and tell me what it says? Technically i do realise that of course it is way safer in the special secured places, but for various reasons we do not really want to be there...plus for how many days or weeks will we have to stay there, none knows that...
K

Urgent: It is not safe to stay home (currently)

It is better to leave the city.

ElenaJ

Moon is Void of Course, and Jupiter ruler of 4th is strong by sign. The 8th from the 4th is moon, void.
The radical 8th contains Chiron, and ruler mars approaches a conjunction with pluto, which is a negative situation, but doesn't involve mercury, ascendent ruler.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
The home itself may be safe. The question is if querent/Merc will be safe in it. I do not like querent and mother/Merc being in the 6th house, a cadent house of weakness and affliction, illness and disease. The home/Jup and Merc, do not aspect, so no harmony there. And the reception from home/Jup to querent is unfavorable by detriment.
I would not stay.

ElenaJ

Why do so few enter South Node?
Just noticed SN is by the 4th!
The querent asked for urgent replies, I'm wondering if the VOC moon may indicate that they already evacuated?

KathrineB

Hi guys!
thank you very much for the replies! no we did not evacuate.
and until Monday noon we have a curfew so we cannot leave anyways...
we do not plan to leave the appartment at all, normally, so maybe what the chart shows is that we are both very worried...okay i am sick scared to be very honest, but we decided to stay...at least till Monday
thank you very much for all your replies!!!

Osamenor

Staff member

Why? You need to share your reasoning based on the horary chart. Otherwise, your post is off topic. All posts in horary threads MUST address the question from a HORARY perspective.