Will my project be succesfull?

zarya

I like horary astrology but I really cannot look at the chart for myself easily

I am wandering and am anxious about this online project I started, it keeps being delayed and some mistakes are made along the way that we have to fix but I really feel that this is a good project and that it can succeed.

I see that Venus and mars coming together and moon aspecting first and second ruler but I am unsure if this is enough for success and possible timings since Asc is in Via combusta, what do you think? Also I see that the moon is in fall in Scorpio which is the question for the project and ruler of 10th and fall means failure and I am anxious now about this reading too. Saturn trines ascendant with 0 degree and Saturn can mean no.
Could anyone help please?
Thanks!

astro-2gw-will-my-project-succeed-73199-125766.png

IleneK

Premium Member
I like horary astrology but I really cannot look at the chart for myself easily

I am wandering and am anxious about this online project I started, it keeps being delayed and some mistakes are made along the way that we have to fix but I really feel that this is a good project and that it can succeed.

I see that Venus and mars coming together and moon aspecting first and second ruler but I am unsure if this is enough for success and possible timings since Asc is in Via combusta, what do you think? Also I see that the moon is in fall in Scorpio which is the question for the project and ruler of 10th and fall means failure and I am anxious now about this reading too. Saturn trines ascendant with 0 degree and Saturn can mean no.
Could anyone help please?
Thanks!

With you/Moon in your fall in Scorpio, you are not strong in this matter. I do see opportunity for success of this business? project/Venus [ruler of the 10th] since Moon applies to sextile Venus.
My concern is that the reception between Moon and Venus is mutually unfavorable, each planet receiving the other by detriment. So it appears there may be problems, but there is some opportunity for success.

tikana

Venus lord of asce is rejecting Moon
Moon rejects Venus so sextile between moon and venus is more like a square

Moon is in very weak spot so therefore it cannot perform as well as it needs to be.
So project will not give you what you want.

zarya

Venus lord of asce is rejecting Moon
Moon rejects Venus so sextile between moon and venus is more like a square
Could you explain why moon is being rejected, is it because it is in its fall sign?

And does then mars receives moon properly or it rejects moon too?

Last edited:

tikana

Could you explain why moon is being rejected, is it because it is in its fall sign?

And does then mars receives moon properly or it rejects moon too?

Id suggest you read "reception in horary " articles there are plenty of resources exist.

Tik

IleneK

Premium Member
My concern is that the reception between Moon and Venus is mutually unfavorable, each planet receiving the other by detriment.

Could you please explain why, for learning purposes?

I am not exactly sure what you would like explained. I can tell you that the mutually adverse receptionbetween Moon and Venus is based on a set of rules about planets in the signs, called essential dignity. In this case, the essential dignity between these two bodies is such that they do not receive each other well. They receive each other detrimentally.

I hope this sheds some light on your question.