Should I move to Kamloops?

wan

Hello. I asked the question and casted a chart.

Now, I am usually not that great at reading a horary but this chart is absolutely brain-dead. It is soooo obvious. The significators of the 1st and 7th are in a close conjunction and located in an angular house. So I take this as a very strong, "of course you should move. What are you waiting for, you idiot?"

Anyway enough about my amateur's enthusiasm. Would love to hear experts' opinions.

Attachments

• kamloops.gif
    kamloops.gif
    13.7 KB · Views: 51

Osamenor

Staff member
The seventh house is irrelevant to your question. You didn't ask about a relationship. Home, location, residence is fourth house. I suppose the ninth or third house might also be relevant, depending on how far a move this would be. If it's close enough to your current home for a day trip or regular commute, we're talking third house. If it's farther, ninth.

The first and fourth house rulers are copresent in the same sign, but not in orb of conjunction.

But this chart isn't valid, because it's cast for a month from now. You need a chart for when you decided to ask the question as a horary.

Last edited:

tikana

The seventh house is irrelevant to your question. You didn't ask about a relationship. Home, location, residence is fourth house. I suppose the ninth or third house might also be relevant, depending on how far a move this would be. If it's close enough to your current home for a day trip or regular commute, we're talking third house. If it's farther, ninth.

The first and fourth house rulers are copresent in the same sign, but not in orb of conjunction.

But this chart isn't valid, because it's cast for a month from now. You need a chart for when you decided to ask the question as a horary.

Osamenor

Here you are wrong. Relocation is 7th house issue because it is removing from where you are to a new place

"CHAP. XXXV (William Lilly, CA 212-214)

If Good to remove from one house or place to another, or to stay or abide in any place or not?

See to the Lords of the Ascendant, the 4th house and 7th house, for if the Lord of the 4th be in the 7th, and be a good Planet, and the Lord of the 1st and 7th be good Planets, or strong in that part of Heaven where they are, or in the whole Figure, if they be Direct, and of swift motion, and in good aspect with good Planets, it is good then to abide still and not remove from the place where the Querent is; but if the Lord of the 7th be with a good Planet, and the Lord of the 4th with an evil one, it is then not good to stay, for if he does, he shall receive much damage there"

Tik

Osamenor

Staff member
Osamenor

Here you are wrong. Relocation is 7th house issue because it is removing from where you are to a new place
Fascinating! Do you know what the reasoning behind that is?

See to the Lords of the Ascendant, the 4th house and 7th house, for if the Lord of the 4th be in the 7th, and be a good Planet, and the Lord of the 1st and 7th be good Planets, or strong in that part of Heaven where they are, or in the whole Figure, if they be Direct, and of swift motion, and in good aspect with good Planets, it is good then to abide still and not remove from the place where the Querent is; but if the Lord of the 7th be with a good Planet, and the Lord of the 4th with an evil one, it is then not good to stay, for if he does, he shall receive much damage there"
Okay... but this doesn't mention conjunction between the H1 and H7 rulers.

Presumably, "good planet" means a benefic (Venus or Jupiter) and "bad planet" means a malefic (Mars or Saturn)? This chart has both in the H1/H7 picture. Although it's a moot point because it's cast for the wrong date.

tikana

Fascinating! Do you know what the reasoning behind that is?

Okay... but this doesn't mention conjunction between the H1 and H7 rulers.

Presumably, "good planet" means a benefic (Venus or Jupiter) and "bad planet" means a malefic (Mars or Saturn)? This chart has both in the H1/H7 picture. Although it's a moot point because it's cast for the wrong date.

yeah i do
so western part of the chart is all about your world within and that surrounds you. on the eastern side it is all about external world

yeah but you have to take in a context ... you look to get CA book and read through entire chapter it is not just that paragraph.

After you break the entire chart down you will see the answer :)

IleneK

Premium Member
yeah i do
so western part of the chart is all about your world within and that surrounds you. on the eastern side it is all about external world

yeah but you have to take in a context ... you look to get CA book and read through entire chapter it is not just that paragraph.

After you break the entire chart down you will see the answer :)

Hey, tik,
Just to clarify?

So isn't the
eastern/rising side of the chart about your world within and immediate surroundings

and the
western/setting side the external world?

tikana

Hey, tik,
Just to clarify?

So isn't the
eastern/rising side of the chart about your world within and immediate surroundings

and the
western/setting side the external world?

rats Yeah .. Houses 1, 2, 3, 10, 11, and 12.- eastern
everything else western

thanx for catching ;)

waybread

The 4th is one's current home. The 7th house is the 4th house from the 4th house in a turned chart.

Wan, this looks good to me. We're looking for a Venus Mars conjunction. Usually Mars is the slower planet but it actually catches up to Venus this month. Domiciled moon applying to a trine with domiciled Jupiter looks good, too.

Please let us know what you decide.