When will I get better?

ShadowSs

Banned
Hello everyone.

I am writing in the hope that someone can shed some light upon my question. It's been a couple of months that I'm dealing with a bladder problem and everyday I ask myself when it's going to actually get better. Sometimes it looks like it's getting better for a couple of days, but then it just hits back. It's mentally draining me out.

Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• when will i get better.JPG
    when will i get better.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 49

rafaella

Venus looks very uncomfortable in Aries, I think best to go seek a doctor. You might have a urine infection, which is very common.

waybread

I agree. Your 6th house of health in general is ruled by Mars. Mars is robust in his own sign of Aries, but he does rule inflammation. The 8th house rules the bladder, with Venus as the planetary ruler. Venus also rules you and your body (first house.) Venus looks like she's going to conjunct Mars, but actually she turns retrograde and heads back into Pisces, so the conjunction does not perfect. Meaning that a cure could take a while if you don't seek treatment from your doctor or a walk-in clinic.

I agree with rafaella. Bladder infections are pretty common for women, especially those who are sexually active. If this is some other kind of bladder issue (such as incontinence, or blood in the urine,) please let us know.

ShadowSs

Banned
Thank you for your time and help. I've been seeing a doctor all this time and she keeps giving me the same treatment that works a couple of days then the problem reoccurs again and again. It can really drain me out waking up with burning sensations and discomfort throughout the day. I think it's an Uti on top of what I already have (yeast infection she said). Thank you again to both of you.

Last edited:

tikana

drink lots of cranberry juice just make sure you mix it 1:1 with water
otherwise you will have sugar shock

ShadowSs

Banned
Thank you, tikana. Started doing that 3 days ago. Hopefully I'll get rid of all this for good. Been tormenting me since September on and off.

ShadowSs

Banned
Just an update.
Tests had came back and I had Cystitis, for the 3rd time in 6 months now. I just finished the antibiotics and everything seems to be alright so far. I still cannot believe that it's 2 days that I'm actually alright. Fingers crossed that it won't reoccur back anytime soon.
I wouldn't know how to look at the chart and determine the timings and outcome, but I hope that with this update it can be of help. I know that people always post the outcome so they can later on make a comparison with the chart and see if it actually went according to it.
Hope you all have a lovely day and thank you again.

rafaella

Just an update.
Tests had came back and I had Cystitis, for the 3rd time in 6 months now. I just finished the antibiotics and everything seems to be alright so far. I still cannot believe that it's 2 days that I'm actually alright. Fingers crossed that it won't reoccur back anytime soon.
I wouldn't know how to look at the chart and determine the timings and outcome, but I hope that with this update it can be of help. I know that people always post the outcome so they can later on make a comparison with the chart and see if it actually went according to it.

Thanks for updating!

Yeah chart was on point. Libra rising (Libra rules urinary system and lower back), significator Venus in detriment in fiery sign too much heat shows inflammation and pain.

Medication, Sun in detriment looks like powerless but angular and Moon applying to it by square, difficulty in treating. Dispositor of Venus is Aries (Mars), very strong.

Weird you had this issue already 3 times in 6 months... perhaps it just never healed well enough those other times, maybe take medication for a bit longer?

ShadowSs

Banned
Yes. Normally it's not supposed to reoccur so often. The first time I've been given antibiotics for 4 days and I was good after. Second time they gave me antibiotics 3 times/day x 1 week. And now, it seems that with 4 days of antibiotics (different ones from the first time and second) I got better again. I hope it lasts and I won't get back sick anytime soon.

Thank you again for the help and insight!

Thank you for your time and help. I've been seeing a doctor all this time and she keeps giving me the same treatment that works a couple of days then the problem reoccurs again and again. It can really drain me out waking up with burning sensations and discomfort throughout the day. I think it's an Uti on top of what I already have (yeast infection she said). Thank you again to both of you.

Are you changing your diet? Most prescribed antibiotics, for the most part, are just derivatives of penicillin. If the problem is resolved after medication but reoccurs afterwards, it seems to be something you're doing as opposed to something else.

Could it be the water? If you have recently moved from a different area, the water quality can play a huge factor. Hard water, soft water, certain metals, etc., can induce yeast infections.

I'd suggest you further this topic with your doctor. If you do think it's a UTI, the same drugs should resolve the issue. But if not, they should be able to take further tests.

Sorry for the non horary PoV; but it was something I noticed with my dog when I moved cities. It turned out the water was causing routine yeast infections. Medication would clear it up but it would return. Switching to bottle water solved the problem for her entirely. Maybe it could be a similar case to you, I don't know. Did you move recently?

Just an update.

You will have to make a new chart for every change / different question.

ShadowSs

Banned
Why should people stop suggesting the cranberry juice? There are studies where it shows that the cranberry juice aids in preventing the bacteria to grow. Quite every woman knows that.

I had taken the problem to the doctor, as I've mentioned before, and it was cystitis. Antibiotics worked and now I'm all good. Have a good day!

aquarius7000

Hi,

Ruler of the first (health and you), Venus, is not comfortable in Aries and touching Mars (infections and inflammations). However, Jup sits on the Asc. and the Moon is strong - should not be something chronic or long-lasting. Please update. Hope you feel better soon.

Why should people stop suggesting the cranberry juice? There are studies where it shows that the cranberry juice aids in preventing the bacteria to grow. Quite every woman knows that.

I had taken the problem to the doctor, as I've mentioned before, and it was cystitis. Antibiotics worked and now I'm all good. Have a good day!

Prevents the bacteria to grow with a chance of diabetes. That doesn't solve any problems.

http://www.sciencedirect.com.libezproxy.nait.ca/science/article/pii/S0140673605754684?via%3Dihub

Other studies only confirm what I said. It prevents the infection from reoccurring, no treat it.

And I apologize, didn't read past the first post. No need to get upset.

Last edited:

tikana

Lol! I am a Scorp *rising after all.

And hey, I'm merely consulting a team out west here on HVAP systems in the oil sands. I got nothing better to do other than playing online doctor, okay?

umm look .. there is nothing "cyber doctor" in my post. IF there is a bacteria, cranberry juice helps to kill it. If that doesn't work, antibiotics or further investigation is needed.
FYI I have premed on my back.

umm look .. there is nothing "cyber doctor" in my post. IF there is a bacteria, cranberry juice helps to kill it. If that doesn't work, antibiotics or further investigation is needed.
FYI I have premed on my back.

Alright; sorry for the misunderstanding.

Most sources don't show it as a viable means of treatment. It's not very successful. But some studies show, for some, it helps prevent a re-occurrence; not necessarily treat it. So, it "helps", but by no means is a treatment measure. Unless otherwise, with all due respect, you'll have to show me studies (with DOIs) that prove otherwise.

Congrats on having pre-med under your shoulders. :smile: