Ketu mahadasha ... lot of problems... plzz help

priyatham

Ketu mahadasha problems

Hi astro gurus,

I have been facing many problems for last 9 years.Till 2005 my life was good after that my studies spoiled and i met with two major accidents in 2005 and 2006. from 2010 on words my problems got worse my love left me and i was so depressed for 2 years i felt like i lost everything i had, i tried to end my life, with support of my parents i got over depression and started searching for job in IT field. For last one year i've been working hard to get a job, still no luck i have attended many interviews. it happens like this when i attend an interview "first i clear main rounds(technical) the interviewer looks satisfied and promotes me to further round but don't know what happens in the final round interviewer asks those questions which i don't know and even not related to the job and rejects me." this happened many time. I think all these things are happening because of planet placements and dashas in my astrology . Below i am providing my birth details please look into it and help me to overcome these problems.

DOB : 16-07-1987
Time: 2:45 pm
Place: khammam(AP)

Thanks.

Attachments

• charts.jpg
    charts.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Crystalpages

Hi astro gurus,

I have been facing many problems for last 9 years.Till 2005 my life was good after that my studies spoiled and i met with two major accidents in 2005 and 2006. from 2010 on words my problems got worse my love left me and i was so depressed for 2 years i felt like i lost everything i had and i tried to end my life. with support of my parents i got over depression and started searching for job in IT field. For last one year i've been working hard to get a job, still no luck i have attended many interviews. it happens like this when i attend an interview "first i clear main rounds(technical) the interviewer looks satisfied and promotes me to further round but don't know what happens in the final round interviewer asks those questions which i don't know and even not related to the job and rejects me." this happened many time. I think all these things are happening because of plant placements and dashas in my astrology . Below i am providing my birth details please look into it and help me to overcome these problems.

DOB : 16-07-1987
Time: 2:45 pm
Place: khammam(AP)

Thanks.

Firstly, my sincere sympathies for all the trouble you are going through. Astrology aside, increasingly job-loss and job-changes are becoming the reality, generally! And in crowded markets (overall more populated countries and more crowded lines of work and sector, this trend is not going to change for a long long time. Add to those challenges, inflation and other harsh realities of economies and the problem becomes compounded even more. Additionally, in your case, the increasing gap between now and last job held would be raising questions in the mind of prospective employers who generally use the primary screen for technical matters and second interview to really bag the cream of the crop in what is a buyer's market, globally!

Now that you have been through several of these critical *second* interviews, hopefully, you must have learned quite a bit about those, the questions asked and the areas those questions fit into. I know a few who write down the questions asked (more or less) as soon as they emerge from the 2nd interview and then focus on those areas critically and industriously without getting over-confident or falling into victim-mentality!

If you keep posting your data and the question like this, sooner or later you would run into someone who will also begin blaming the planets. But does it really make sense to you that in this world with billions there, and millions without work (given the double-digit unemployment rates), the planets are really there to go after you specifically? I know you perhaps do not really believe they are, but all the same it smacks of victim mentality and even blame-shifting which is not a healthy mindset to be in. Many experienced prospective employers 'pick up' on those things and more often than not dock points for those!

You probably might be aware of karma-phal and hopefully believe in reincarnation and astrology is definitely a good way to approach negative traits, trends and periods as an additional aid to better and intelligent preparation for next interview including knowing a bit better about the organization you are seeking a position in!

Hopefully, you will find an astrologer and also actively seek ways to present yourself more positively at the next attempt for bagging an appointment letter/offer!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

priyatham

Firstly, my sincere sympathies for all the trouble you are going through. Astrology aside, increasingly job-loss and job-changes are becoming the reality, generally! And in crowded markets (overall more populated countries and more crowded lines of work and sector, this trend is not going to change for a long long time. Add to those challenges, inflation and other harsh realities of economies and the problem becomes compounded even more. Additionally, in your case, the increasing gap between now and last job held would be raising questions in the mind of prospective employers who generally use the primary screen for technical matters and second interview to really bag the cream of the crop in what is a buyer's market, globally!

Now that you have been through several of these critical *second* interviews, hopefully, you must have learned quite a bit about those, the questions asked and the areas those questions fit into. I know a few who write down the questions asked (more or less) as soon as they emerge from the 2nd interview and then focus on those areas critically and industriously without getting over-confident or falling into victim-mentality!

If you keep posting your data and the question like this, sooner or later you would run into someone who will also begin blaming the planets. But does it really make sense to you that in this world with billions there, and millions without work (given the double-digit unemployment rates), the planets are really there to go after you specifically? I know you perhaps do not really believe they are, but all the same it smacks of victim mentality and even blame-shifting which is not a healthy mindset to be in. Many experienced prospective employers 'pick up' on those things and more often than not dock points for those!

You probably might be aware of karma-phal and hopefully believe in reincarnation and astrology is definitely a good way to approach negative traits, trends and periods as an additional aid to better and intelligent preparation for next interview including knowing a bit better about the organization you are seeking a position in!

Hopefully, you will find an astrologer and also actively seek ways to present yourself more positively at the next attempt for bagging an appointment letter/offer!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Thanks for your quick reply and suggestions Rohiniranjan,

My problem is not about job. my problem is why all these things happening to me, not even one thing happened in my way from 2005. one thing to clarify i never worked before. i was studying till 2013,i started job searching one year back . all my friends who were searching for job in the same field got jobs and they says that i am the best(technically) candidate among our friends. then why am i not getting job. there should be something beyond logic. i am not blaming the planets i am just looking for the solution from all angles

Last edited:

dhundhun

72 views no reply. my problems may look silly but i have been facing these problems for 9 long years please help me.

Your ASC lord Mars is debilitated in Cancer and Cancer lord Moon is in conjunction with Rahu.

Moon conjunct Rahu alone requires astrological measures to counter ill effect of Rahu. Moon is not able to assist Mars, which is debilitated. Any Astrologer in India can suggest necessary measures to improve situations (Moon and Mars). You may feel adverse influences during dasas of Rahu, Ketu, Moon and Mars.

Take care and good luck.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Priyatham,

sun lord 10th gemini 8th, mer own gemini, analytical research aptitude, saturn scorpio asc occult-research aptitude,

sun-mer-venus aptitude for medicine-arts-oratory skills and could be rags to riches story, sudden gains.

- may be good for analytical research IT applications in pharma industry for example, forensic research, six sigma quality control improvement processes, IT applications in education sector, etc

moon lord 9th over 5th trine pisces conj rahu good for prosperity and lift in life, sensitive and wise, could be good perhaps for educational activities, psychology, public admin, etc. lord jup over 6th enmity with none, able to cope with opponents diplomatically. natal jupiter trines leo 10th for career and own sag 2nd for family-finances, while may call for extra efforts. jupiter 2nd from moon good.

- may offer respects and gifts to grandmotherly figures in the family, old age homes, could visit Madurai Meenakshi temple when convenient.

movable cancer 9th inimical for fixed scorpio asc, stress and delays in luck-higher education-distant travels, etc. spirituality through service of mankind, working for NGOs-voluntary organisations-educational institutions etc

- may wear red gem over a copper pendant touching heart. debilated mars elevated aspect over cap 3rd for initiative-communications,

saturn too aspects own cap 3rd good for initiative-communications but not for health of sibling. saturn scorpio aspects leo 10th impacting career-recognition. saturn scorpio sentimental-reserved though could be good for research-occult aptitudes. saturn asc scorpio stress and struggle in life, late settlement at 36+ as thumb rule.

- may float 1.25kg whole black uraddal over a floating river tuesday late evening once three months. prayers at Mata Mahakali temple offering red kumkum 125gms, red jacket cloth once a month.

ketu dasa. separative ketu intellectual virgo 11th, critical thinking, detachment from income-gains-friendships.

- may offer 1.25kg white til at Mata Durga temple, wed morning. white til revadi prasad to the Goddess daily mornings.

jupiter just moved to elevated cancer 9th for luck, over natal mars lord 6th for employment prospects, trine saturn scorpio asc significator for employment, may hopefully generate job over the year, especially jupiter's mid-course mid-oct to mid-feb to watch for.

- may daily morning light cow ghee diya for jupiter's blessings, offer yellow flowers thurs mornings at the pooja at home, offer 1.25kg yellow chana dal at Shirdisaibaba temple tuesday evening once three months.

mid-july rahu moves to friendly virgo 11th and could bring gains through foreigners, reversing the trend hopefully, to watch coming 1.5yr.

while ketu transits natal moon-rahu 5th sensitive pisces causing anxiety perhaps, impacting luck, education, children, position, seeking-absorbing change. could tend to pain-injury-surgery of stomach-heart-feet etc. stress contained trine aspect from jupiter transit cancer 9th over the year till mid-015. could offer prayers to Mata Meenakshi regularly.

hope jupiter transit cancer 9th, trine aspect moon-rahu own pisces 5th and good, 11th for gains from ketu/ketu dasa, brings an element of luck, although under stress-delay perhaps,

while saturn transit natal saturn scorpio 2.5yrs calls for long term decisions in life impacting next 30yrs, 3rd from natal ketu/ketu dasa for initiative, though under stress and struggle, transit 9th from moon tending to slow down.

hope rahu transit 11th virgo 7th from moon brings gains from foreigners, while need to contain anxiety of ketu transit moon-rahu sensitive pisces 5th, while could be good for spiritual development.

hope generic observations-inputs enable take stock of chart-transits, find helpful enough. could share feedbacks.

wishing shade better days ahead over the year,

kshantaram

OM SHRI SAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA,
OM SHRI SAIGURUVE NAMAHA,
JAI MATA MAHAKALI-BHADRAKALI,
JAI MATA DURGE, JAI MA MEENAKSHI

priyatham

Thanks kshantaram for your readings and reminding about this post.i almost forgot about this post. truly speaking i did not have a clue what you were talking about, i was new to astrology when i started this thread. As you said jupiter through cancer period was so lucky for me but after aug-15 everything changed and now (sep) it turned worse. i am not sure about "sun-mer-venus aptitude for medicine-arts-oratory skills and could be rags to riches story, sudden gains" stillwaiting for sudden gains.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Priyatham,

have analytical research aptitude,and occult-research aptitudes,

aptitude for medicine-arts-oratory skills

and could be rags to riches story, sudden gains during lifetime.

- may be good for analytical research IT applications in pharma industry for example, forensic research,
six sigma quality control improvement processes, IT applications in education sector, etc

scope for prosperity and lift in life, sensitive and wise,

good perhaps for educational activities, psychology, public admin, etc.

enmity with none, able to cope with opponents diplomatically.

family-finances, while may call for extra efforts.

- may offer respects and gifts to grandmotherly figures in the family, old age homes,
could visit Madurai Meenakshi temple when convenient.

stress and delays in luck-higher education-distant travels, etc.
spirituality through service of mankind,
working for NGOs-voluntary organisations-educational institutions etc

- may wear red gem/coral over a copper pendant touching heart.
for neecha-debilated mars elevated aspect over cap 3rd for initiative-communications,

sat scorpio sentimental-reserved though good for research-occult aptitudes.
stress and struggle in life, late settlement at 36+.

- for sat scorpio may float 1.25kg whole black uraddal over a floating river tuesday late evening once three months.
prayers at Mata Mahakali temple offering red kumkum 125gms, red jacket cloth once a month.

ketu dasa. separative ketu intellectual virgo 11th,
critical thinking, detachment from income-gains-friendships.

- may offer 1.25kg white til at Mata Durga temple, wed morning.
white til revadi prasad to the Goddess daily mornings.

jup cancer may hopefully generate job over the year,
especially jup mid-course mid-oct to mid-feb 016 to watch for.

- may daily morning light cow ghee diya for jupiter's blessings, offer yellow flowers thurs mornings at pooja at home,
offer 1.25kg yellow chana dal at Shirdisaibaba temple tuesday evening once three months.

mid-july 014 rahu moves to friendly virgo 11th and could bring gains through foreigners,
reversing trend hopefully, to watch coming 1.5yr.

while ketu transits natal moon-rahu 5th sensitive pisces
causing anxiety perhaps, impacting luck, education, children, position, seeking-absorbing change.

could tend to pain-injury-surgery of stomach-heart-feet etc.

stress contained by trine aspect from jupiter pisces till mid-015.
could offer prayers to Mata Meenakshi regularly.

hope jup transit cancer 9th, trine aspect moon-rahu own pisces 5th good,

brings an element of luck, although under stress-delay perhaps,

while saturn transit natal saturn scorpio 2.5yrs

calls for long term decisions in life impacting next 30yrs, though under stress-struggle,
transit 9th from moon tending to slow down luck.

hope rahu transit 11th virgo brings gains from foreigners,

while need to contain anxiety of ketu transit moon-rahu sensitive pisces 5th,
while could be good for spiritual development.

hope generic observations-inputs enable take stock of chart-transits,

find helpful enough. could share feedbacks.

wishing shade better days ahead over the year,

kshantaram

glad to belatedly have the opportunity of hearing from your nice self, what profession-job roles are you into btw.
sorry indeed to learn of your current situation!

so you are saying it is ok to conveniently forget responding to a detailed painstaking reading, having asked for on the forum!

and that when you go to an astrologer-doctor for the first-time one does not understand anything, cannot ask for clarifications.

can understand other astrologers-doctors but not this one perhaps.
therefore just ignore, ignore the effort, do not interact, or clarify.

could have read the outcomes minus the astrological logics mentioned for reference and discussion on an astrological forum.
this is not off the shelf free reading forum.

have attempted to remove astrology to simplify, takes time to edit too -

hope can understand the reading outcomes, interpretations better now and can now give feedbacks
in agreement or disagreements.

may be now you will look for astrological logics. which dasa, which planet, what, why, when, etc!

do not know if have done the remedies suggested, or do not want to do.

planetary movements have changed this july-aug and would be different coming 2 yrs,
so earlier reading not to be blamed!

get a feeling you have tried to close this thread excusing yourself,
not really trying to give feedback. do not like the saree in a shop, then move on. it is not so with astrology.

you have sought advice voluntarily and a reading has been offered voluntarily, to be ack and responded to,
ask for clarifications if need be rather than ignoring, being humane with yourself and others too. not self-centred.
it is not buying vegetables, buy or leave.

glad you have kindly responded atleast, nice of you indeed!

feel hurt when people say did not understand a word of what you say, astrological readings-discussions
cannot be without astrological terms-references on an astrology discussion forum.

may be some one wants to know the reasons for what is being stated,
or is equally knowledgeable and wants to know what other experts have to say, and so on.

have no right to ramble all this, you asked, you read, you left the thread, free will.

but we too have the privilege to offer our sentiments in the context. if not the right.

hope can now constructively hear from you on your feedbacks on the reading offered, simplified again as above,

rags to riches could happen over a life time, and need not be simply ignored, terming it as foolish,
why not have hope into the future. i read somewhere and quoted it for your chart seeing it there.

Narendra Modi, chaiwala, with neecha moon could become PM.

hope the above simplified version helps possibly, and you would now be able to share feedbacks pointwise,
whether ok on the ground or not, or in terms of your future considerations, etc. feedback on
personality, temperament, aptitudes, trend of events, etc etc which could be interesting to learn of.

sorry if sound inconvenient! every feedback is valued,
helps yourself and others to reflect.

may be myself too have to improve!

best wishes, GOD BLESS!!!

kshantaram
OM SHRI GURUVE NAMAHA
OM SHRI SAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA

Last edited: