I have never had a boyfriend and I'm 23..HELP

GeminiVirgo

Hi, I'm new on this forum..I hope someone will help me. I have a little problem, i have never had a boyfriend:surprised:.. Please can someone tell me when I wil met this person..
astro_2gw_01_seher_kaya_hp.70167.59571.gif

Can someone tell me a year of marriage..but I need first to have a boyfriend ofcourse:love:

Andylop

A boyfriend is not an object you get in a certain time......it's just what you put your love into...stop looking for him and he might appear. geez

waybread

There is nothing wrong with being a late-bloomer. I can understand your sadness and anxiety, but I think of my niece who is just a wonderful girl, who didn't date all through high school, university, and for a couple of years after graduation. Then she met Mr. Right. They've been living together for several years now, and the relationship seems very solid and loving.

For relationships I would look at your 7th house of marriage (and other long-term relationships,) and your 5th house which rules love affairs. With Pisces on the cusp of your 7th house, we want to look at Jupiter (traditional ruler of Pisces) and Neptune (mordern ruler.) With Capricorn on the cusp of your 5th house, Saturn will have a lot to say about love affairs. Mars in a heterosexual woman's chart also says something about the kind of man she finds attractive. Then Venus is your sense of femininity and attractiveness.

So these planets are all pretty challenged in your chart. When two planets oppose one another, at roughly 180 degrees of separation, they seem to work at cross purposes to one another. For example, Venus in Cancer wants to be warm, tender, and loving; but Saturn in Capricorn wants to be cool, practical, and aloof. Basically if we go through the list of planets identified above, we see a lot of oppositions, as well as other stressful aspects (quincunx-- the dashed green lines, indicating uncertainty or ambivalence) and sesqui-squares (dashed black lines, indicating some tension or stress.)

You may feel of two minds about prospective BFs. You may want a relationship very badly, yet not want to give up your freedom and independence. Saturn often shows where we feel limited, frustrated, or not good-enough. With Saturn in your fifth house, you may feel you are not attractive enough to have an enjoyable romantic encounter.

With your sun conjunct Jupiter in versatile Gemini and your moon in Sagittarius, you may actually enjoy your freedom more than you realize or admit.

Also, with Virgo rising, and your very strong Mercury (thinking function) in its own sign of Gemini, and your strong Saturn in its own sign of Capricorn trining your ascendant (outward personality), you may actually be pretty discriminating. That's good-- you don't have to settle for just anybody! You certainly need someone who can match your intellectual capacity.

Just now transiting Pluto is hitting your 5th house planets, so this may seem like an especially trying time for you; not only in terms of love affairs, but your ability to laugh and enjoy life more generally. Transiting Neptune opposing your ascendant may give you a lot of self-doubts at this time.

The slow outer planets take a while to move on, but their transits are only temporary. And just because you feel there must be somthing wrong with you regarding your single state, that doesn't mean you actually, objectively have a problem.

In the meantime, try a reputable Internet dating site, and do the sensible, usual things to stay in circulation.

Andylop

Moderator note: This subject is often the source of controversy and anger in discussions. To help lessen the likelihood of this thread going out of control and forcing strong moderation, please be especially careful to follow the Forum rules for behavior in all postings on this thread:
Your participation on this forum is allowed and welcomed as long as you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, harmful to young people, hateful, racist, deliberately offensive, homophobic, threatening, defamatory, damaging, or otherwise violative of any laws. Respect of other members is expected at all times. No talking down to, being rude, dismissing of people, trying to shut someone down if they don't agree, or passive aggressively drawing people out to respond negatively.

Mars in a heterosexual woman's chart also says something about the kind of man she finds attractive.

If the individual was homosexual? Should he/she pay more attention to the planet representing its same sex? e.g: gay man should look at his mars, gay woman at her venus? Im confused about this..

Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

Andy, I think Mars and Venus in gay and straight charts work similarly; in that Mars indicates the pursuer and Venus, the principle of attraction. So with a gay couple, if one man's Mars conjuncts another man's Venus, that is going to be very powerful.

However, with a heterosexual woman, it does make sense to say that Mars (and the sun, according to traditional sources)indicate the kind of man she finds attractive.

This doesn't mean he will have the sun in that sign or anything so obvious, merely that he will seemingly exemplify the traits of that sign.

Without trying to stereotype gender roles, I would say that Mars indicates qualities usually considered manly in our society-- courage, aggression, assertiveness, boldness. Many women have been schooled to believe these qualities are "unladylike." Society has taught her to be more passive, attractive, and nice-looking; in other words, to better exemplify a Venus nature. [If you've read Carl Jung's theory on the animus and anima, you get the picture.] This is part of why straight men and women go looking for a member of the opposite sex to fulfill the parts of themselves they were schooled not to develop fully.

Last edited:

Andylop

Yes, but my question is: when looking at a homosexual's chart, which planets play a bigger role in relationships?

I know that a man will tend to look for a woman who can represent the principles of the sign where his moon stands..Its the mother the man wants for his children...and venus plays a big role in attraction too...At the same time, I know in a woman's chart, the sun and mars play a big role as to what kind of man they look for...
But my question is, in a gay person's chart, which set of planets plays a bigger role in finding a partner? Moon and Venus, or Mars and Sun...(of course, all planets are taken into account in synastry, but which energies would the homosexual look for in a partner? Masculine ones or femenine ones?)

All this leaving out of the matter the descendant, which plays a humongous role in finding the desired match.

Markos777

Hey darling :happy:

Well there is nothing to be afraid of in these area..I saw youre chart and I think its amazing first of all... the best thing for you is to accept youreself and love yourself first, after all youre the most important person for youreself..respect youreself, love youreself..you deserve to be loved! Loosen up, relax about the whole love thing. My advice is that you dont take dating and romance seriously, but rather in a more relaxed manner, dont be afraid of rejection and try it out more actively! Dont bother with the numbers 23 and so on..

I think that the bottom line is "trust" factor, if you love somebody, you have to trust them, after all its intimate, delicate..try to think why you dont trust, maybe divorce of youre parents..or sth like that, try to reflect on that situation from the past and evaluate it objectively, maybe you have some subconscious guilt problems, like feeling guilty or unlovable..try to get pass it, because every person on the face of this earth deserves love!

say to yyoureself everday that youre beutifull aand thaat you desere love..

Youll make it! mark myy words ;)

Ciao

aquarius7000

Hi,

I do not know whether you are working, but I think that is where you might meet someone you like (ruler of 7th in the 10th). The second option might be during recreational activity, sports, etc. Jup is transiting over your 10th house, so it will influence the 5th-10th axis. If you remain open, there is a good chance starting now and into next year.

The sign of Cap on the 5th house, or Sat in the 5th often shows that you need to practise being lighthearted and being without expectations when it comes to the matters of the heart and romance.

:)AQ7

waybread

Andylop, I don't think it works to ask, "which planet plays a bigger role.... " Several planets play large yet different roles.

In synastry I would first look at pairs of the suns, moons, and then "reverse" Mars/Venus aspects. (As in A's Mars conjuncts B's Venus, A's Venus opposes B's Mars.) Independently of the people's sexual orientation.

GeminiVirgo

Thank you all so much!!! Yes, I'm afraid! Yes, I'm shy! Yes, You all so right!!!

Maybe it a better idea to first have a good carrier! My greatest wish is to be someone who will do big things!! I'm studying fysiotherapy but had also problems at university. But after all I'm someone who never gives up. I hope that one day the stars will be at a good position so I will have the chance to do this!

btw: Sorry for spelling mistakes (I'm from Belgium)and I'm hetero!:lol:

Blackempress

I like this discussion. I can't view your chart, so can you repost one from astro.com?

Like attracts like. If you think magically, things happen magically. Be yourself because it's a deal you owe to this life. You are perfect & beautiful as you are. If you're confident of yourself, others will happily pursue you.

waybread

One other thing I might mention: You have such a strong 10th house! It relates to your career in the sense of a vocation, as well as your public image or what you are known for outside your immediate circle of people who know you personally.

Then your part of forturne and north node are in your 6th house, which relates to work (more in the sense of a job), service to other people, and health. So it would appear that focusing on your career goals is a good decision for you.

GeminiVirgo

First I want to thank you.
I'm focussing me on my carrier. Normaly I graduate in 2015, I hope so :smile:

This is really good news. My wish is to help people in poor countries. Building schools, hospitals. But I also want that people know who I am. That when I die people can say: "do you that woman, she did this and this for the world."

Like you said serving people, and I'm studying fysiotherapy (health) actually I wanted to be a doctor but my result were not good enough.

I believe that everything can happen, so maybe one day will be a doctor. Or rich enough to make my dreams come true:tongue: