Astrologer said I will lose my husband this year- horrified-could someone please help

myr97

My husband has been very ill since February 2022.
I went for a reading with an astrologer who has previously accurately predicted many events and I had a very distressing prediction from him. He said my husband is unlikely to survive his ongoing illness despite treatments, and he did not see my husband making it through to 2023.
I am truly horrified by the reading and was wondering if anyone here could have a look at my chart? My husband's time of birth is unknown.

15 September 1989
13:53
Allahabad, India

Last edited:

myr97

You say that the time of birth of your husband is not available but you have mentioned the time as 1353hours?

My birth time is 13:53, yes. The birth information is mine and the prediction was made using my chart.
His birthtime is not known.

Last edited:

creativei

My husband has been very ill since February 2022.
I went for a reading with an astrologer who has previously accurately predicted many events and I had a very distressing prediction from him. He said my husband is unlikely to survive his ongoing illness despite treatments, and he did not see my husband making it through to 2023.
I am truly horrified by the reading and was wondering if anyone here could have a look at my chart? My husband's time of birth is unknown.

15 September 1989
13:53
Allahabad, India

Feel very sad for you no women should face this situation. Yes theres some threat to his life cureent antar dasa is problematic if he manage to survive November this year then there is no problem thereafter. To my knowledge i dont see any danger to his life i hanker my faith on jup since he aspecting important house both lagna n d9. I dont know what basis he said like that if possible ask technical reason n paste here i answer accordingly. But yes married life is with sufferings n animosity. Money n energy gets drained by partner. Frequent hospitalization indicated. Again im strong that he recover soon. Jup transited to 2nd from 2nd he sees 8th of mangalya sthaan so he wont let that happen. As i said after nov he will be fine gradually overcome illness.

Chant mahamirtunjaya mantra 1008 times n perform aayush homa. Also give herb to cow. Fast on ekadashi n chant Vishnu sahasaranama. Prayers change fate..

myr97

Feel very sad for you no women should face this situation. Yes theres some threat to his life cureent antar dasa is problematic if he manage to survive November this year then there is no problem thereafter. To my knowledge i dont see any danger to his life i hanker my faith on jup since he aspecting important house both lagna n d9. I dont know what basis he said like that if possible ask technical reason n paste here i answer accordingly. But yes married life is with sufferings n animosity. Money n energy gets drained by partner. Frequent hospitalization indicated. Again im strong that he recover soon. Jup transited to 2nd from 2nd he sees 8th of mangalya sthaan so he wont let that happen. As i said after nov he will be fine gradually overcome illness.

Chant mahamirtunjaya mantra 1008 times n perform aayush homa. Also give herb to cow. Fast on ekadashi n chant Vishnu sahasaranama. Prayers change fate..

Thank you for your reply.
I have started these prayers.
You are right about frequent hospitalisation due to his illness. He has been suffering so much, it is very, very painful.