Where is the cat?

Bosphorus

Hi, interpreting this horary chart for my missing cat. Jupiter in sixth in pisces is promising: hopefully he is still alive, but perhaps under lock? Jupiter is sextile Pluto, which is also promising that nothing particularly bad happened to him. I am not sure how to interpret the jupiter-neptune conjunction in this context. Did he get taken in by someone, or is he in someone's garage? Any help would be deeply appreciated.

From the placement of Jupiter the cat might be to the east-southeast of the house. We have been looking in that direction. The fact that Venus (me - ASC Libra) - is very close to Jupiter in the sixth house is promising? He is still very close but trapped someplace?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_as.79414.273082.png
    astro_w2gw_as.79414.273082.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

drameh

update: the answer was already known - he wasn’t lost but getting ill, so he did not come out when called. I humbly would like to ask more experienced interpreters if there are any clues about his sickness - he has an undiagnosed condition that came up last week. he was better for a bit but since we found him he has been showing the same symptoms. the presence in the 8th house makes me think he got a virus transmitted through community and part of fortune might suggest death? Any help is most appreciated. He is my baby.