Where is my USB drive?

SGN

Hi,

I misplaced my USB. Where is it? Did my son take it with him? Please help locate.

Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_chart_of_the_day.16240.32017.jpg
    astro_2gw_chart_of_the_day.16240.32017.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 44

fensi88

There are testimonies it will be found!
Ruler is in AQ so it can be in or near a built-in device or equipment, a shelf or a closet that is not part of the house, near electrical appliances, radios, televisions, computers, in a TV room with stereo equipment, near a telephone area, close to a meter panel or fuse box, close to a light in a room that has been remodeled or modernized, an additional room with modern furniture, part of the house that was in the original structure, in rooms upstairs, the attic, near a drafty window, planning or drafting room or a room with barely comfortable furniture.
Ruler in 3 house means to look also in the car or garage. A sibling may have it or know where it is. At home of the neighbors. Look in a desk or where letters or books are kept. Look at the TV or media room, or where you study, or in some cupboard near stairway.
Also look among things for short journey.

Direction: Northeast
Near colour: black, dark green, brown, grey, gloomy colors, dark blue

POF is in Sco in 11th house. It to can be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, trashcan, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an “empty” room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place.
Look at places where you hopes or wishes to be. A friend may have seen it or put it someplace. Look at any work area in the home. Look at guest room.

Direction: South by East
Near colour: black, murky red, brown, purple

knowledge

was it in the southeast or south part of the room or house? up high a but kind midair level and next to some water source or spiritual-related stuff.

sun in 4th I assume it was next to the jeans?

SGN

was it in the southeast or south part of the room or house? up high a but kind midair level and next to some water source or spiritual-related stuff.

sun in 4th I assume it was next to the jeans?

It was in the closet up high. Below that shelf was some stuff like old bedsheets. Some unused stuffs. But on the outer wall was a water pipe.