WIll he call me within the next two months?

Arijana

I forgot to add,it's not important how ( my text,message,call ) just that he does. Now,I don't know who's who,but since I'm the one the that wants communication am I the Aries in the 3rd house? And..Uranus is there,Mars in 9th aspectng Venus in Gemini,Jupiter and Mercury,Saturn making an aspect to Sun and Moon..

Tamara

there is separating sextile between you and him and mercury(he) applies to venus in his 12th house. is there any other woman(hidden) into play?
about uranus i don`t know, i don`t use it. i don`t know..i don`t see communication..sorry..well, maybe i`m wrong, i`m not an expert..

Arijana

Looks like a yes. :biggrin:

can you elaborate?:biggrin:
I kind of do have my hopes about him.

@ Tamara

nice insight.... You mean,is there another woman in play currently,or do you see something in the close future about it? I don't know,since we haven't spoken,do you see another love interest for him? Is the other woman ( from your view ) separating us ( as in,since she's in the picture he gets more distant from me ) or do you mean in general,since we are separated another girl came along?

Arijana

http://i28.tinypic.com/nd1mqr.gif

here it is... :)
Maybe it's not a clear chart,I'm no really focused on him now,nor was I when I was asking the question so sry if it's fuzzy...
saturn is making an aspect with that venus,does it mean he will start a new long term relationship..?
I find that a bit hard since in 2 months he will move to my city to start his studies so I can't see him making any long term relationships now,maybe only flings..
If there is another woman can you see how they met/what will be ?

Edit: The first chart I made yesterday,but posted it online only today

Last edited:

fensi88

Again, you put year 2012??
Here is your right chart:

21a08ix.jpg

You are Ju and Moon, your ruler of comunication is Ju also.
He is Me and his ruler of comunication is Me also. We see Moon will square Me, that means you can expect delays, obstacles, and struggles because there is no mutual reception between rulers. This is a square aspect between two peregrine significators, with no reception between them. This type of square either denies perfection, or creates a situation that “would have been best left undone”. So, no in next 2 monts maybe later. There is one more thing in this chart and that is Moon is in Via combust way. Some ignore this completely, but others say that factors in the question take an unpredictable Uranian turn of events.
!

Arijana

Again, you put year 2012??
Here is your right chart:

21a08ix.jpg

You are Ju and Moon, your ruler of comunication is Ju also.
He is Me and his ruler of comunication is Me also. We see Moon will square Me, that means you can expect delays, obstacles, and struggles because there is no mutual reception between rulers. This is a square aspect between two peregrine significators, with no reception between them. This type of square either denies perfection, or creates a situation that “would have been best left undone”. So, no in next 2 monts maybe later. There is one more thing in this chart and that is Moon is in Via combust way. Some ignore this completely, but others say that factors in the question take an unpredictable Uranian turn of events.
!

:andy:
I'm getting delusional lol
sry,I have a headache today and for some reason don't know where my mind is

Hm,so you say not in the next two months ( August,september ) ,ok I can see it unfolding that way,since like I said,he is coming to my city in the end of september..I hope the unpredictable Uranian turn will not be another fight though. Can you see something about some other woman or..? When you say ''stiation best left undone'' would you advise I just leave this,and not answer his calls ( when he does one day call ) or...? I don't want to start building things with peace so they could end up worse than they were...can you tell from the chart ( I know I'm asking much ) is he angry with me or..?

fensi88

For other questions you must cast another chart.
Regarding square aspect:
Square means yes, but at a cost, and in some ways the costs always hurt. Especially in this case where Moon and Me are not in mutual reception. There is problem which is not apparent and could make the problem last longer.
The fact that the Moon and Mercury are applying with a difficult square aspect tells me that there will be some effort involved here, and it may not be entirely pleasant.

Arijana

For other questions you must cast another chart.
Regarding square aspect:
Square means yes, but at a cost, and in some ways the costs always hurt. Especially in this case where Moon and Me are not in mutual reception. There is problem which is not apparent and could make the problem last longer.
The fact that the Moon and Mercury are applying with a difficult square aspect tells me that there will be some effort involved here, and it may not be entirely pleasant.

can you see maybe an effort from whose part? Are Moon and Mercury both going to try,or is one going to try more...?
What your saying is that he will contact me,maybe later,but the things he will say to me will not be overly friendly. That just makes me scared a little bit,since I was hoping if I leave things to cool of for 3-4 months than he would forget...Kinda makes me frustrated to think he will still be holding a grudge of sorts.

Arijana

Funny thing what you say coincides with a dream of mine that I had about the two of us..I have phycic dreams and I did dream he contacted me and came to me,but that it was not good..he didn't say anything nice and I was dissapointed because I approached him nicely..

fensi88

can you see maybe an effort from whose part? Are Moon and Mercury both going to try,or is one going to try more...?
What your saying is that he will contact me,maybe later,but the things he will say to me will not be overly friendly. That just makes me scared a little bit,since I was hoping if I leave things to cool of for 3-4 months than he would forget...Kinda makes me frustrated to think he will still be holding a grudge of sorts.

You are the one who will going to try more. Yes, Me is only in Ju's face, so it might result as minor interest for you from his side.
Do, not scare, this chart is almost unpredictable, with Moon in Via Combust way, so we will see what will happen, I might be wrong offcourse!!

Arijana

You are the one who will going to try more. Yes, Me is only in Ju's face, so it might result as minor interest for you from his side.
Do, not scare, this chart is almost unpredictable, with Moon in Via Combust way, so we will see what will happen, I might be wrong offcourse!!

This gives me hope :)
yes,just like in the dream I had,I was the one talking more and trying,his interest was very mild.makes me said he doesn't care about me anymore :( Although,I am a bit confused then,it looks like he will contact me but not at all in a friendly tone,and if that's the case,I don't understand why will he want to even hear about me at all. Maybe it's best if I stop asking myself these questions and just wait and see :)