Midheaven

ocho

What are your opinions on this persons Midheaven?
How would they be seen by the public?
What career paths do you see them going in?
Do they wield Power?
Are they Magnetic?
Would you like to meet this Individual?
:wink:

craft94

What are your opinions on this persons Midheaven?
How would they be seen by the public?
What career paths do you see them going in?
Do they wield Power?
Are they Magnetic?
Would you like to meet this Individual?
:wink:
I definitely see this person getting into politics. That's my first guess.

I can potentially see them holding some kind of corporate position. With all that earth, they seem like they'd be good with finances, very ambitious but I think they'd rather start their own business than work for someone else..maybe as a means of getting to the top later on. Uranus on the MC = creative business ideas. Neptune on the MC, 10th house ruler in 11th house Pisces, they know how to influence the public. The Gemini and Libra planet are good for communications too.

Advertising. That's my 2nd guess.

Politics or advertising

ocho

I definitely see this person getting into politics. That's my first guess.

I can potentially see them holding some kind of corporate position. With all that earth, they seem like they'd be good with finances, very ambitious but I think they'd rather start their own business than work for someone else..maybe as a means of getting to the top later on. Uranus on the MC = creative business ideas. Neptune on the MC, 10th house ruler in 11th house Pisces, they know how to influence the public. The Gemini and Libra planet are good for communications too.

Advertising. That's my 2nd guess.

Politics or advertising

I absolutely detest the thought of working for someone. It happen in November for about 2 weeks and a good paying job. Ended up telling my boss F***k You for being a jackass. Really not my thing. Im very interested in being self employed