Random presidential thoughts

david starling

Tom-Fitton-The-Obama-White-House-Were-Orchestrating-The-Clinton-Emails-Cover-up.jpg

Unproven in a court of law, so no crime was committed. [Trump Axiom]

Moondancing

Premium Member
Unproven in a court of law, so no crime was committed. [Trump Axiom]

No crime was proven. That's our justice system. Tom is uncovering evidence to show a crime was committed so it can be taken to trial and proven in a court of law. Look how fast Dems got a trial going on Trump. On phony evidence, no less! I don't know if evidence he's finding will hold up in a court of law. We will see.

Moon Dance

david starling

No crime was proven. That's our justice system. Tom is uncovering evidence to show a crime was committed so it can be taken to trial and proven in a court of law. Look how fast Dems got a trial going on Trump. On phony evidence, no less! I don't know if evidence he's finding will hold up in a court of law. We will see.

Moon Dance

Nothing yet proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Still Innocent. [Trump Axiom]
Tom's on a witch hunt. He's making $$$ from it.

Last edited:

ynnest

True Wealth :smile:

Comparing with others
simply
cannot bring happiness.
When I think of a society that creates happiness
I think of a society where compassion and love
replace competition and greed
as the emotional forces
that bind us together.
17th Karmapa
from the book "The Heart Is Noble:
Changing the World from the Inside Out"

65163172_10157408333904711_8322894321766367232_n.jpg

Its the willingness to compare and make truthful conclusions based on those comparisons that one can rise above and below the bubble of comparisons that creates harm for one self and others in my opinion and create a larger bubble of acceptance of oneself and others based on truthful comparisons.

Those bald munks can sit how much they want in their temples and meditate on their denial of the truth of our differences.

Y

JUPITERASC

Its the willingness to compare and make truthful conclusions based on those comparisons that one can rise above and below the bubble of comparisons that creates harm for one self and others in my opinion and create a larger bubble of acceptance of oneself and others based on truthful comparisons.

Those bald munks can sit how much they want in their temples and meditate on their denial of the truth of our differences.

Y
never-compare-one-person-with-another-comparisons-are-odious-quote-1.jpg

Las%2Bcomparaciones%2Bson%2Bodiosas%2B(Color).jpg

TopImageComparisons.jpg