Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 02-26-2019, 07:37 AM
Dunn Dunn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 72
Hi, could you tell I had a bodily collapse last year via my Vedic astrology chart?

I'm a student of astrology but I can't see my Vedic chart or dasha periods showing the timing of my bodily collapse on Sep. 14, 2018. Could you see it from my chart? Please tell me where. I've spent weeks on it without figuring it out.

https://imgur.com/a/9PgeigA

DOB: 1991/07/22 Time: 10:00AM Place: Taipei, Taiwan


Last edited by Dunn; 02-26-2019 at 07:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 02-27-2019, 02:06 AM
Shanti's Avatar
Shanti Shanti is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 385
Re: Hi, could you tell I had a bodily collapse last year via my Vedic astrology chart

Hello some comments..

Ketu-Saturn

*6th/8th relationship - not good
* Dasha of two malefics.
*Saturn is 6th lord - can give illness in it's period.
* Saturn in shravana gives partly result of nakshatra
lord Moon debilitated in scorpio aspected by mars 8th lord.
* Transit ketu exact on saturn
Note the importance of this transit of the two dasha lords, key moment in saturn dasha. transit on 6L.
* subperiod lord saturn in transit is exactly aspecting ascendant (body),
acting as 6L.

This is quite enough...

D-3 Drekkana
ketu in 6th house aspected by saturn, gives further clues to health issue.

What kind of illness was happening for you ?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 02-27-2019, 02:26 AM
Shanti's Avatar
Shanti Shanti is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 385
Re: Hi, could you tell I had a bodily collapse last year via my Vedic astrology chart

Now taking the eclipses that time into consideration.


Ketu-Saturn period


In fact both of your period planets was eclipsed before
the event !!

* A solar eclipse on ketu in july.

* A Total lunar eclipse on natal saturn 6L in late july.

This amplifies the transit to saturn.
Which was exact on the breakdown of health.

Vimshottari dasha is used in tandem with the transits generally.

Last edited by Shanti; 02-27-2019 at 02:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 02-27-2019, 01:34 PM
Dunn Dunn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti View Post
Hello some comments..

Ketu-Saturn

*6th/8th relationship - not good
* Dasha of two malefics.
*Saturn is 6th lord - can give illness in it's period.
* Saturn in shravana gives partly result of nakshatra
lord Moon debilitated in scorpio aspected by mars 8th lord.
* Transit ketu exact on saturn
Note the importance of this transit of the two dasha lords, key moment in saturn dasha. transit on 6L.
* subperiod lord saturn in transit is exactly aspecting ascendant (body),
acting as 6L.

This is quite enough...

D-3 Drekkana
ketu in 6th house aspected by saturn, gives further clues to health issue.

What kind of illness was happening for you ?
Thanks. I just couldn't for the life of me figure out why it was that exact date. I was having a water fast from mid August to Sep. 10. And the at the midnight of Sep. 14, I had a severe deficiency of potassium in my body which caused hypokalemia. I had been eating normally for 3 days when the collapse happened.

Because of the sickness, I was paralyzed for 4 days in the hospital. I studied my cgart and dasha multiple times for an answer, but I just saw nothing.


Could you also see from the chart that my maternal grandfather died in November 2017? Could you also help me confirm when m my paternal grandfather died? I believed he died between 2001 to 2003, but I just couldn't ascersik the specific time anymore. I really want to learn Vedic astrology, but I can't keep learning it if I can't see myself represented in my chart.


Could you also see I become an astrologer or a nurse in the future? Sorry for so much questions, but I've studied Vedic astrology and I couldn't see them.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 02-27-2019, 03:05 PM
Shanti's Avatar
Shanti Shanti is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 385
Re: Hi, could you tell I had a bodily collapse last year via my Vedic astrology chart

Hello

It would have been hard to predict maybe grandfathers death.
But looking at the chart...

ketu dasha is running. (important)
Ketu is common karaka for maternal grandparents.
ketu ruler is mercury in 12th house.
(12th is 9th from 4th - maternal grandparent.)

So ketu dasha is fair for grandparent.

Saturn bhukti
Saturn is aspecting sun 12th lord = maternal grandfather.

Venus pratyantara
Venus is placed in 12th house.

eclipse month before his death in natal 12th house.

Sade sati is due. Common to loose family member. Grandparents in first sade sati general.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am neovedic, so I use outer planet transits.
Pluto transits are powerful.
transit pluto transits your rahu ketu axis this year and also the time of your
physical breakdown. This show a period of intensity and transformation. Especially so as ketu dasha is running.
4th house is related to mother and family also. saturn and pluto both transiting there gives family issues.

Last edited by Shanti; 02-27-2019 at 03:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 02-27-2019, 03:17 PM
Shanti's Avatar
Shanti Shanti is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 385
Re: Hi, could you tell I had a bodily collapse last year via my Vedic astrology chart

Quote:
Could you also see I become an astrologer or a nurse in the future?

Ketu in 10th is common in nurses chart.
Sun karaka for career in cancer is good as well for that.
sun nakshatra is pushya - symbol udder of a cow - nurturing.
Lagna in virgo - health sign
Lagna lord in 12th related to hospitals. sounds good.

Astrologer or nurse ?

Why not both ?
Astrology is an unsure profession. Might be good as compliment.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 02-27-2019, 03:49 PM
Shanti's Avatar
Shanti Shanti is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 385
Re: Hi, could you tell I had a bodily collapse last year via my Vedic astrology chart

SORRY !

I looked at wrong dasha. I looked at 2017 for health. it was 2018.
You were not in ketu-saturn as I said.

You were in Ketu- Mercury period during health breakdown.

As said before ketu points to mercury in 12th house as dispositor of ketu.
And Mercury is lagna lord in 12th house with mars 8L. Lagna lord is body.
So weakness of health and hospitalisation is more logical I think than the explanation earlier.

A weak lagna lord in it's period can give health issues.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 02-27-2019, 07:01 PM
Dunn Dunn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti View Post
SORRY !

I looked at wrong dasha. I looked at 2017 for health. it was 2018.
You were not in ketu-saturn as I said.

You were in Ketu- Mercury period during health breakdown.

As said before ketu points to mercury in 12th house as dispositor of ketu.
And Mercury is lagna lord in 12th house with mars 8L. Lagna lord is body.
So weakness of health and hospitalisation is more logical I think than the explanation earlier.

A weak lagna lord in it's period can give health issues.
Thank you so much! Originally I had that explanation on myself as well. My lagna lord in in the 12th house, which is already inherently weak. But Ketu-Mercury period is also a year-long period, I was unsure why it culminated actually at that exact time. I believe Sep. 14 was the day when Sun was about to enter from Leo to Virgo. Do you think that had something to do with it? Sun was my PD from 8/26/2018 to 9/26/2018.


If Sade Sati often starts with a loss of a family member, I believe one of my uncle (father's older brother) passed away in 2012 due to alcoholism. And in November 2017, my maternal grandfather passed.


I'm about to finish Ketu mahadasha and enter a 20-year-long of Venus mahadasha this March and end Sade Sati next year. Do you think things will become better for me? For example, could I finally find a job I'm interested in? Just like what Ketu in my 10th house denoted, I've been aimless and disinterested in my career. I was very interested in diplomacy and international affairs, which required me to focus on studying to pass the civil service exam, but I never could focus. Then I finally made an educated decision based on astrology, trying to answer Ketu in the 10th house, so I start to think about the possibility to become a nurse or certified nursing assistant. I majored in English in college, which is a foreign language to me. I've always been thinking about using it in my career some day and work abroad. Do you see the possibility?

Last edited by Dunn; 03-01-2019 at 12:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 02-28-2019, 03:12 PM
Shanti's Avatar
Shanti Shanti is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 385
Re: Hi, could you tell I had a bodily collapse last year via my Vedic astrology chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunn View Post
Thank you so much! Originally I had that explanation on myself as well. My lagna lord in in the 12th house, which is already inherently weak. But Ketu-Mercury period is also a year-long period, I was unsure why it culminated actually at that exact time. I believe Sep. 14 was the day when Sun was about to enter from Leo to Virgo. Do you think that had something to do with it? Sun was my PD from 8/26/2018 to 9/26/2018.
Ok we look at this first...

Ketu-mercury dasha was running...

Why at that specific time in year long mercury dasha ?

The transits are used in tandem with dasha's.

Ketu dasha running. Ketu transits primary then.
Transit ketu transit conjunction exactly on saturn 6L of health.
(saturn is supersensitive by being eclipsed activated about two months
earlier. This transit of dasha lord is key I think.

Then transiting mercury lagna lord transiting in 12th house in conjunction in the sky.

It makes sense for health issue and literally hospitalisation at that month.

Transit saturn 6L aspecting ascendant to the degree as well...

( I get moon pratyantara using lahiri)

Last edited by Shanti; 02-28-2019 at 03:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 03-01-2019, 12:38 AM
Dunn Dunn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti View Post
Ok we look at this first...

Ketu-mercury dasha was running...

Why at that specific time in year long mercury dasha ?

The transits are used in tandem with dasha's.

Ketu dasha running. Ketu transits primary then.
Transit ketu transit conjunction exactly on saturn 6L of health.
(saturn is supersensitive by being eclipsed activated about two months
earlier. This transit of dasha lord is key I think.

Then transiting mercury lagna lord transiting in 12th house in conjunction in the sky.

It makes sense for health issue and literally hospitalisation at that month.

Transit saturn 6L aspecting ascendant to the degree as well...

( I get moon pratyantara using lahiri)
Hi! Thank you so much! I went to see my birth chart and transit chart for verification, and I saw it myself. I have to say, that was shocking and great to find out. I'm so glad to see the astrological tool I try to rely on can be so accurate. I want to learn it more.

I've tried to understand if my chart showed my maternal grandfather's timing of death on my chart. It was ability November 20, 2017, but with only my own chat but without his, I believe it's hard to do that now. I'll keep learning.


Something strange happened when I was hospitalized in Sep. 2018. I received a text message from my old boss giving me a job opportunity when I was still half paralyzed in the hospital. I had been searching for a jobor 11 months previously but nothing. 2 weeks after my hospitalization, on Oct. 1, I started to have a job again. I'm still figuring out why.



Just several days ago I suddenly have an idea of becoming a certified nursing assistant. I wanted to become a diplomatic civil servant, but I think I've finally come to realize that I'm not good at studying. I've worked at a hospital before, and I was recently hospitalized. I'm quite interested in becoming one.


Thank you so much. I'd you don't mind, please give me more advice or tops. I'm desperately in need of a lot of them now. I'm trying to walk out my 7-year-long Ketu dasha and my Sade Sati. I think I need help....

Last edited by Dunn; 03-01-2019 at 12:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 03-01-2019, 04:27 PM
mathur_dinesh mathur_dinesh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,015
Re: Hi, could you tell I had a bodily collapse last year via my Vedic astrology chart

Shanti has made a very good analysis. You were in the sub-sub-period of the Moon at that time. The Moon is debilitated both in the birth chart and in the navamsha and has influence of naturally malefic planets. The Moon sub-sub-period in the sub-period of Mercury is generally good but when it is debilitated it is inclined to cause physical trouble in this sub-period.

Last edited by mathur_dinesh; 03-01-2019 at 04:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
astrology, bodily, chart, collapse, vedic, year

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.