Moodswings..

sagittariussoul

Hi all, was just wondering if there's any indiction to some extreme moodswings i've been prone to lately? Which range from feelings of severe depression, and anger? I've been battling these for a couple of weeks now. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• ~~.jpg
    ~~.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 11

Sagcap88

Your moon in Aquarius tells me that you were born with a predisposition to emotional instability. You have been able to suppress it thanks to Saturn conjuncting your moon.

Your moon also opposes Chiron in the 8th, meaning that you have some deep rooted emotional wounds of a darker nature. This dark emotional wounding is further compounded by the very tight square your moon is making to your Scorpio in Pluto.

Granted that most astrologers accept that the moon represents the mother, I’d venture to say that these issues fall back on something connected to her that occurred during your formative years. She may have been forced to busy herself with work and take on responsibilities to the point that she buried a lot of truths from you, perhaps not wanting to weigh you down. Nonetheless, you felt these things and sensed them. You also may have found your mother cold and taken on a of of responsibility at a young age.

With your sun in the 8th house, I feel that you may heal from these things by taking a good look at the darker facets of yourself and accepting them — ultimately coming to a point where you fulfill that Sagittarius NN in the 11th by helping others heal from similar wounds.

That’s just a very quick observation. I recommend reading The Drama of the Gifted Child by Alice Miller, as well as reading up on Pluto wounds.

I hope that helps in some way. Best of luck. Also, while I’m not sure how severe your mood swings are, I urge you to see a professional therapist about this, as it isn’t to be taken lightly.