Event Chart: First Encounter.

markus

Hi all,

I am new to astrology, and I was wondering if anyone could give any insight into the prospects of a relationship in which the two persons first encountered each other at Midnight, on the 15th November, 2005 in Blackpool 3w03/53n50, England..

It was a full-moon.

I would appreciate any insight into this from anybody.

Thankyou for your help.

Markus. :wink:

Summery Joy

Hello Marcus and welcome to the forum.

I'll take a shot at your question, but keep in mind that this is the first time I interpret an event chart. OK. Here we go:

The ASC is in Virgo. It's an Earth mutable sign. The mutability of the sign shows that you your relationship will last for an intermediate amount of time. The relastionship will not end soon, but it may not last a life time. The Earth element shows practicality.

The moon is in Taurus, a fixed Earth sign. This placement of the moon doesn't show a romantic nature. However, the moon is applying to a conjunction with Mars. There may be a physical attraction. Also, the moon is sperating by minutes from a trine with Venus. In all honesty, I don't know what this could mean, but the separation shows past, not future.

Let's look at the natural significators of romance, Mars and Venus. They seem to be applying to one another by a trine. But Mars is in Rx motion and both planets are in Earth signs, not very romantic (especially Capricorn which also rules the 5th house here).

The DSC is in Pisces.. dreams? The 7th house has Uranus and Pars Fortunae. Maybe the dream of your two becoming together will look so crazy but will feel so good?

Juno is in the 10th house. The 10th house is not a preferable placement for romance.

The last aspect the moon will make with another planet before leaving its sign is an opposition with the sun. A later one is a trine with Chiron, but that's an asteroid. Anyway, the opposition is not a very good last aspect, and even if we consider the trine we have to note that it's made to the wounded healer that teaches people what he cannot do right.

This whole event chart shows that you two may attempt to get involved in a romantic affair, but it will not last very long. You will continue to know each other, maybe as friends as suggested by Uranus in the 7th house. Then again, the domineering Earth signs show a practical nature to your relationship and I think a fixed ASC is needed to show a strong and lasting friendship. Maybe you'll just be acquaintances who do favors for each other every now and then.

By the way, you have to compare the event chart to both your natal charts to get all the possible results. There maybe something in your natal charts that matters that I'm not seeing here.