Could This Person Sponsor my Business?

kolani

Hi!

I'd like to know what this chart says about receiving financial assitance for a an unusual, artistic/media related business endeavor. Although this person is financially capeable of giving support, it's questionable as to whether they will. So, astrologically, what kind of sponshorhip potential does this person really have?

What may be done to increase the potential, if possible?

Thanks a lot!

K

Attachments

• astro_2gw_39_could_this_person_be_a_sponsor_63262_19690.jpg
    astro_2gw_39_could_this_person_be_a_sponsor_63262_19690.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 19

R.J.

Banned
Hello: I would be very wary of this potential sponsor. I would say forget him !

For some, the 4 F's apply..and definitely to this potential sponsor...

And, what are the 4 F's ? LOL Well, you figure it out....I'm going to be 'naughty but nice,' since it's Christmas time, right now...:kissing:

While Venus is your Taurus chart 'ruler' and is in mutual reception to the ruler sponsor's second house of money (the radical 8th house ?) (ie Venus in Sag, Jupiter in Taurus), the radix Moon makes an inconjunction (150 degree aspect) with Neptune in Aquarius?

That suggests a duplicious, unreliable financier of questionable reliability ? His ruler (Mars in Virgo) doesn't do anything, either, it conjoins SUN, but whoopity do, that benefits HIM or HER, not you ?

Mars in Virgo tends to be an arrogant, selfish snob, if you ask me ?

Plus, you have a severly afflicted ascendant (25 Taurus, conjunct the malefic fixed star Algol?) NOT good, the whole question is tainted...

Keep trying, there are other fish in the sea....

I have 30 years of experience in fund-raising, would you like to hire me ? PM me, I'll fill up your jar with cold hard cash...

later,

R.J.

Last edited:

Anachiel

The void moon suggests this matter didn't come through.

Also, you asked this question in Jan 2011? and still nothing has happened?

May I ask if this was an individual or an organization you were seeking assistance from?

R.J.

Banned
The void moon suggests this matter didn't come through.

In the Barbara Watters horary system that we use, the Moon here is indeed, radical,(and not void?) but also, afflicted (Moon inconjunct Neptune). In any event, not a good end result....

R.J.

Banned
I think uranus gets in the way first

Well, according to the astro dot com aspectarian, radix Neptune is 27-28 Aquarius, while radix Uranus is 27 Pisces 39.

That would mean the quincunx to Neptune hits first, while the Moon opposes Uranus LAST !

The Moon's final opposition to Uranus in Pisces indicates a negative outcome...

Btw, radix Mars is in Aquarius, and NOT Virgo,( as I stated earlier?) but Mars in Aquarius is not helpful, either, since its' co-dispositor (Uranus) opposes the radix Moon.

I wish that the querent would give us some feedback, here ?

- rjs

kolani

WOW!

Thanks for all the responses. This is the first time I've checked since a few a weeks...so happy to see all the input!

Nothing has happened. I'm in the very beginning stages of developing a business plan so I haven't approached the person as of yet. We do have a long standing relationship however, and they're well aware of my efforts/ambitions...so I thought I'd do a Horary to 'test the waters'.

Looks like there's nothing there to test! Eventually, (sooner than later) I'll need financial backing to get up and running...the planning, etc. is going slower than usual. I'm also an artist. It's very challenging striking a balance between earning money and doing art- the business is intended to be the answer...I don't have much experience in business and am a bit skiddish about whole thing...I was thinking this person might be supportive, but it looks like I'm on my own! -at least as far as this particular relationship is concerned.

I'll continue to follow up! *I've found Horary to be quite interesting...I did a chart a while back looking for an important DVD I lost, most people thought it was gone forever...turns out it was right where I left it a DVD sleeve opposite another DVD...I never thought to cross the DVD sleeve over!

anyway...i guess my point is Horary has many possibilities for interpretation

still, looks like the consensus is this person is not a potential funder, and if it turns out not to be the case, I'll definately fill you in on it!

Best,

K