will he contact me soon

HeyPlayGirl

hi,
just wanna know if this person will contact me soon. i dont care how just need something like an email or call or message or whatever. ive contacted them many,many times with no response.

i hate the late degree ascendant, i feel it means i already know it wont happen.

but lets try anyway!
-so im venus in cancer cuz im emotional.
-he is mars, no aspect between us.
-moon makes no aspect to mars although i think the last aspect the moon makes is an opposition to mars. problems.
-his 3rd is mercury, venus and mercury are separating so it means the daily contact we had is in the past.
-mercury, his 3rd house ruler is in his 1st and in taurus which is a sign of dignity for my sig. not important i geuss since its separating from me anyway.
-i am in his 3rd hosue because i really want him to contact me.
-saturn= problems blockages and it is in an applying trine to mercury his 3rd house ruler.
-my 3rd of communication is jupiter and its not doing anything. jup is in the 29th degree cuz my thinking is a wreck right now lol.
-south node is in his 3rd of communication which destroys contact and shows that it is in the past.

any other opinions? ill update in a week.
thanks for any help.

Attachments

• 44444444444.jpg
    44444444444.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 40

.skye.

Hey!

Late degrees AC.. I agree, I think deep inside you already know the answer to the question.

Anyways, You are venus and the moon. He is mars, there are no aspects btw those planets.. as you've stated before, however, you fall in his 3rd and is making a sextil to the ruler of his 3rd (mercury) but unfortunately it's separating..
Mercury is also making a square to the moon (you) so it's def going to be hard for him to contact you.

I don't think you're going to hear from him soon.. but since i'm rather new to this I could be wrong.

I see jupiter (ruler of your 3rd) is just standing still, there really are no aspects anymore, they already happened hence the contact you guys had in the past and now it keeps moving away..

I hope i'm wrong about this..

Best of luck
xoxo

HeyPlayGirl

hey!
thanks for looking skye! no ur not wrong about it. he never contacted me again.
no worries, it's all for the best and i feel great! :tongue:

dr. farr

Testing the Walis Magic 8 Ball re: known result:

-quesited in June 2nd chart = 7th house (whole sign) = Aries = Mars = "no" (by the 8 Ball)
-if 3rd house of communications is taken as significator instead = Capricorn = Saturn
= "no"
-if 5th house of romances is taken as significator instead = Aquarius = Saturn = "no"

8 Ball continues (what I still think is only) its run of luck...

HeyPlayGirl

:smile:update- he contacted me after 3 weeks but the horary was still correct because i asked "will he cnotact me SOON" and soon to me is like within a few days or by the end of the week lol not almost a month.
okay thanks again for checking it out guys

dr. farr

I agree with you about the outcome being correct for the horary; I believe that when words like "soon", "long", "quick", and so on are used (rather than specified time periods in the question) the cosmic response is to what the querent clearly understands TO THEM (in their own mind) as the meaning of such words, as their concept of the period of time THEY UNDERSTAND by such words.