Symptoms of Full Moon in Cancer

Reyka

Calling on to all Cancerians!
How did this transit affect you? Did you notice any change in your daily routine?

Personally, after a lethargic time, I've felt energized by the full moon conjunct my natal sun, and I've been quite lively.
On Sunday I managed to get up earlier and get more things done. I met with friends and with relatives, and I wanted to do more and more!
Plus I received a message with an unprompted compliment on some old photos of mine by a nice person, which cheered me up.

I'm still feeling active and wish I had some real project to work on right now.
Most probably some other transit that I am not taking into account is working in me. :confused:

FleetingDasein

Reyka,

I'm glad you experienced this is a good way. As for me, my natal moon is cancer. Let's just say I woke up in tears. It's hard to come to control my emotions sometimes and this is just making it even harder! It's just bound to get worse as my moon squares saturn then transits on to conjuct venus and oppose sun in the 7th house.

I agree in that there's definitely more transits working with you. I hope some of those good energies rub off on people.

Reyka

Thank you for your contribution, FD. :)

I hope you get to feel the positive energy of this transit, too.
Anyway, sometimes it's good to be emotional, and let your feelings out, sometimes you just have to, especially with your empathizing Moon (and with mine in Leo ;).

piercethevale

...Hey Reyka, I've always thought that the Creator gave us the most festive and benevolent of Full Moons right in the dead of winter for the most compasionate of reasons...this one just past I found to be on Fri/Sat night...quite the partygoers out those two eves...ptv ;)

Reyka

So you had a good time, Pierce!
Your repeating of "compassionate" makes me think you needed it...
I'm glad, great!! =)

Last edited:

luna11360

I'm a Capricorn, but I was born on a full, Cancer moon AND I have Cancer rising so my moon is in my first house. Needless to say I feel those Cancer/Capricorn full moons like no one else! I always get super energized and sometimes have a hard time sleeping. I can also feel restless during those times, as I did this past one.

Reyka

luna11360 said:
I'm a Capricorn, but I was born on a full, Cancer moon AND I have Cancer rising so my moon is in my first house. Needless to say I feel those Cancer/Capricorn full moons like no one else! I always get super energized and sometimes have a hard time sleeping. I can also feel restless during those times, as I did this past one.
Wow! You must be a very sensitive and sweet, practical lady!

I wonder how you feel like when the full moon is in Aries or Libra...
Do you get negative vibes? Angry more easily?
I'll have to ask you when we have that transit!

luna11360

I'd like to think of myself that way! Full moons always effect me, no matter which ones. I'll have to pay more attention to the ways in which the different ones do. It's hard being born on a full moon though because it makes me have this kind of duel inner self. Part of me is so much the mushy, sensitive Cancer and the other part the practical, calm Cappy. It's kind of strange!

Vanathel

Hi Reyka.

It's been a while since that full moon. I cant remember.

However, as a cancerian the days with the moon in cancer i feel as i can do everything i want, or get anything i need.
I feel my emotions much more (even more than usual ;)) and they are like nice, calm, wise.
Actually it's easier to feel the unconditional love, and connection to everything and everybody.

Great days indeed :D