Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-02-2016, 04:20 AM

Lilith Closely Conjunct SN

I just discovered Lilith seems to closely conjunct my South Node/oppose my North Node. I know South Nodes and North Nodes are frequently used in discussions about our current life's lesson and our previous one's, so I'm wondering what Lilith being so close could mean for me.

How could you interpret a Lilith/SN conjunction? Mine's in 2nd House/Taurus.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me.jpg (133.0 KB, 11 views)

Unread 07-02-2016, 04:26 AM

Re: Lilith Closely Conjunct SN

Have you seen this post? It might give you some ideas.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=11314
The Following User Says Thank You to Capricorn2616 For This Useful Post:
astrobunny (07-02-2016)
Unread 07-02-2016, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn2616 View Post
Have you seen this post? It might give you some ideas.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=11314
I had not! Thanks. I just looked it over now.

Would a Lilith in Taurus have traits of laziness & overindulgence maybe? Esp since it's in the 2nd house, one of possessions, maybe it could indicate a luxurious lifestyle?

Since it's touching my south node, would they indicate a previous life of greed?

(Just realized Lilith being in Taurus, an Earth element, is especially interesting since in legend, Lilith is made of the earth!)
Unread 07-02-2016, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrobunny View Post
I had not! Thanks. I just looked it over now.

Would a Lilith in Taurus have traits of laziness & overindulgence maybe? Esp since it's in the 2nd house, one of possessions, maybe it could indicate a luxurious lifestyle?

Since it's touching my south node, would they indicate a previous life of greed?

(Just realized Lilith being in Taurus, an Earth element, is especially interesting since in legend, Lilith is made of the earth!)
I did some looking around for ya and this is best I've got. So Lilith is linked to the unresolved dark past self, the dark side of oneself, and our soul's deepest and darkest desires that are usually suppressed. Taurus is a very concrete sign, so it is probably easier for you to identify these desires, especially in regards to property and possessions. Especially, because like you said, it's also in the second house. The south node is supposed to be what we expressed in past lives that we are growing out of in this life in hopes of incarnating our soul's purpose in this life, the north node or true node. So I agree, that perhaps in this life you are moving away from being materialistic or "greedy," as you said.

Also, other Taurus/2nd house behaviors I would be on the look out for would be stubbornness, possessiveness, and being uncompromising.

It's interesting that Lilith is conjunct your south node and it looks like Nessus is opposite conjunct your north node. I wonder what that means.
The Following User Says Thank You to Capricorn2616 For This Useful Post:
astrobunny (07-02-2016)
Unread 07-02-2016, 05:50 PM

Quote:
It's interesting that Lilith is conjunct your south node and it looks like Nessus is opposite conjunct your north node. I wonder what that means.
I saw this thread on Linda-Goodman where Nessus conjunct someone's NN and they said it meant the person has to learn "the lessons of everything related to abuse."

In my home life, my dad actually abused my mom throughout their marriage and I grew up around it, so I could see the importance of that clearly. In the past, I've also helped friends deal with/leave abusive significant others.

In middle school, I was also bullied & bullied other students, so maybe that could be related to my life lesson/theme? I was on both sides of abuse and now understand why it only leads to hurt/how to prevent it in future groups.

EDIT: Also, thinking about it, this is probably where my emotional masochism & interest in power dynamics comes from. Sheeshhhh lol

Last edited by astrobunny; 07-02-2016 at 06:15 PM.
Unread 07-02-2016, 06:51 PM

At least you're self aware enough to realize all of that and stop the cycle. My dad was abusive too .. My Nessus is hiding out in my twelfth, but eventually I learned the same lesson. It sounds like you've got a good handle on your north node ma'am!
Unread 07-02-2016, 07:18 PM

Quote:
At least you're self aware enough to realize all of that and stop the cycle. My dad was abusive too .. My Nessus is hiding out in my twelfth, but eventually I learned the same lesson. It sounds like you've got a good handle on your north node ma'am!
Thank you for the help friend !
Unread 08-15-2019, 07:46 AM

subscribing.

Tags
closely, conjunct, lilith, north node, south node