Am I More Sagittarian than Scorpionic?

Dobrev

I feel like I can relate to both signs...

Even though I have more planets in Scorpio, I think I relate more strongly with Sagittarius.

Is that because of the sun conj. jupiter

and would moon conj 4th house in Sagittarius make me very sagittarian deep inside?

Last edited:

sandstone

Banned
hi karen,

i was saying to another poster here today the position of the moon is under-rated in sun sign astrology which is how most folks first become familiar with astrology.. i consider the moon equal to or more significant then the sun... in your chart the moon is so close to the i.c. point, an important angle to your chart, it will tend to emphasize the moon even more.. as a consequence i think the sag sign is an important highlight of your chart.. you might want to think of the similarities between sag and jupiter.. when jupiter is pronounced more in a chart it can emphasize the same type of energy as implied by sag.. something to think about.. jupiter is in a wide conj to your sun, close sextile to your ascendant, wider square to mars and 5 degree conjunction to pluto all of which highlight jupiter much more.. the jupiter/pluto conj is interesting as it tends to do the same thing if you think of pluto as modern ruler of scorpio.. this is a scorpio/sag type conjunction via the planets... hopefully this gives you something to ponder and maybe you will discover more.. cheers james