The lovely lady venus

Sag Moon

No on PM.Wonder why.If it is in a title like Reply to Thread I might have missed it,but I usually do get it in the form of "From Tikana" etc..

Anyway,I gave a reading recently to a person with Virgo 2nd and she admitted to being tight with Money.

In your case you might not have it as pronounced or it's offset by another aspect.You may not be reading what I am saying either in the way I mean.If you say something about another person that to you is just an observation to them might be a slight.
You may have high moral values and cannot tolerate others that do not.

Scorpio Moon.Yes,you keep emoptions and are secreative regarding things.You can keep secrets.That is what I have found with those having Scorpio highlighted in their charts.

tikana

Sag Moon said:
No on PM.Wonder why.If it is in a title like Reply to Thread I might have missed it,but I usually do get it in the form of "From Tikana" etc..

Anyway,I gave a reading recently to a person with Virgo 2nd and she admitted to being tight with Money.

In your case you might not have it as pronounced or it's offset by another aspect.You may not be reading what I am saying either in the way I mean.If you say something about another person that to you is just an observation to them might be a slight.
You may have high moral values and cannot tolerate others that do not.

Scorpio Moon.Yes,you keep emoptions and are secreative regarding things.You can keep secrets.That is what I have found with those having Scorpio highlighted in their charts.

Rats/// ! well i a am going to retype it.. sucks!

hmm i am not tight with money but i dont waste money. i am pretty good with investments but I only invest in my business. High standards? hmmm yeah that is totally true and i get very disappointed if people dont share high standards of ethics or whatever. My venus is unaspected. You will see .. lol I have little to no aspects.

cheers
Tik

Sag Moon

Tik:
I have you as having an Aries Moon.

You have a stellium in Scorpio and those planets have Quindecile aspects to Jupiter. Your Ve\Ne conjunction is aspecting Sa which would give you high moral values.

Maybe I am just getting the wrong chart for you.

Please include the long\Lat, Time Zone (-3) , Asc. Sign and degree as I think you were born in Russia.I put down Moscow for you.

I am not sure if you have my data.
I shall send you a ma9il in the morn as I am on the East Coast and am getting tired.I start a new job weds..

Neptune Rising

Venus in Aquarius! (and Mercury 1 degree away!)

Yes, if my computer broke down I would probably be dazed and confused for a while... wondering where my next stimulating input would come from.

...the fine line between freedom to be oneself and committment in a relationship! Very few relationships I've had been in have understood my need for freedom without being stifled, yet at the same time I can be totally devoted. Hmmmmm...:rolleyes:

Neptune

I have a Venus in Libra but in 8th house conjunct Saturn and Pluto... I am confused as to should i take it as good or bad... I deeply love my partner and and have no issues with anything at all... i have mars in Virgo in 7th house... is that the real issue for having somewhat disturbed relationships... I have had 3 relationships already one with a lady 8 years elder to me, my current relationship has lasted for 4 years.. not entirely smooth transition though time has given us some good results and i am planning to get married to the same lady...

please advice?

weee11

im venus in cap, 5th house, and on the taurus dwad..
and from what i read my venus is a combination of those 3 lol

lexia523

hi
re:- NEPTUNE RISING and SIMPLY RED
I find the same thing as you in independant but loyal relationships
im scorpio rising )neptune conjunct asc)
Aquarius venus, sun, merc, in my forth
squares jup desendant taurus
and mc moon leo allllllllll fixed signs ahhhhh:(

im so tormented by the need for freedom yet wanting attention and love, sometimes physical closeness too but keep my relationships at a arms length away. like gosh lol i need to know im the only one and its a love higher than each other has ever had and im cool. then im great, i can get on with my life. I dont need to be with him everyday.
Once they start wanting to much attention from me i loose that dream that picture that image in my mind of my "perfect relationship" i run..
but like SIMPLY RED said there have been insidences where others think we are not into them, it is our fault we dont see that to be the 1st important attention we give away its usually friendship we give first.

My best relationship is with another Aquarious venus, it really helps as faceing an opposing aspect with him is easier for me to learn, than my own opp aspect .

INSERT FROM VENUS IN AQUARIUS
"Relationships are like pictures in their head and if you fit the picture you are considered a relationship, if what is actually happening is different than the picture, it's very possible that you will simply not exist in their reality."

i like the comptuer and cameras ect ect but wouldnt care if they ceased to exist. its true about being drawn to unusual and excentric people though i love it, imin sales so i come across lots of diff people, and my co workers just shake there heads at me, i make customers my friends to.. lol
everyone is seen as a friend first, no questions asked. to be different is to be divine..

Junke

I know this is kinda, but since someone already revived it, I might as well just include what I have to say..

Howl said:
Venus in Virgo: Venus in this placement carries a certain loner quality. These individuals do love to have their alone time in which they can feel an uncontaminated kind of quiet. There is a deep appreciation of order but that doesn't necessarily mean "neat and tidy"; it's a perspective that everything around you is supposed to be there because it serves a purpose. Venus in Virgo is big on service, they know how to be there when you are sick and appreciate the thoughtful response of others who are there for them as well. This is a picky placement for Venus with an aggrandized view of what is ideal and as a result, disappointment is likely and common. These individuals know what they like and know even stronger what they don't like. Cleanliness is a must, these natives would never think of sharing a toothbrush with you or eating your food if there wasn't prior knowledge of your personal standards. They can become overly concerned with their appearance and somewhat obsessive about their diet. This is not a "holier than thou" placement for Venus as they would be willing to change your bedpan if you needed it but their naturally critical eye makes it hard for them NOT to find what is flawed in anything or anyone. If you are mated with a Venus in Virgo your best gift to them is to ensure that they have the proper time alone, keep yourself clean and "properly maintained" and show good manners. Sexually, they can unleash a part of them that you would never suspect was there, but afterwards let them into the shower first; then grab the soap and clean yourself up!
The red is just absolutely wrond, and the orange is kinda wrong.

I don't know, but I feel that Venus in Virgo doesn't really describe me well, I mean, some things are right on, but other things are really just wrong.
Almost every description of Venus in Virgo seems to describe it as conservative and kinda reserved socially. Now when you first meet me, I am kinda shy, but once we know eachother, I'm anything but. Socially, I'm a very hyper energetic talkative person. In fact, I'm kinda wild, at least, that's what people tell me. That seems to directly contradict Venus in Virgo.
And about the modesty thing. I can be humble at times, but as a whole, I'm really not a modest person. I'm very proud, very stubborn. Not enough to be like offensive, but enough for it to be a well-known trait of mine.

Soo...I don't know, does My Venus aspects overrule the sign placement??

Leone

Howl said:
Venus in Capricorn:Those born with Venus in Capricorn appreciate relationships that are defined and have a purpose, which ultimately fosters the achievement of a goal...as they age, they tend to prefer more youthful partners who they can provide for.

[deleted quote over 100 words per forum rules - Moderator]
Well I do want to be on my second trophy wife by the time I'm 45.

Last edited by a moderator:
pisceskitty said:
Hi Babies,

I have Venus in Pisces sitting in my 5th house. I'm a hopeless romantic who's love life always manages to suck!..lol venus rules my Asc. also[Libra]I love beautiful things[children, animals, art..men!] I have a serious sweet-tooth too! I am attracted to the underdog:stray animals, orphans; the disabled. I also find myself attracted to wounded men, which is something I need to work on! I just have a strong need to nurture and take care of men, who really don't look out for me. It seems the more damaged they are, the more I want them!

Venus conjunct Sun
Venus square Saturn
Venus Square Neptune
Venus semisextile Chiron
Venus square Vesta
Venus trine Pallas
Venus square Juno
Venus square Ceres
Venus sextile N.Node
Venus trine S.Node
Venus trine Pt.Fortune
How does you Neptune look like? The "saving" is very Venus with Neptune. Neptune ruling your fifth house with Venus Square Neptune seems very much like you describe it. Have Neptune in 5th and not there yet but that might have something to do with my extreme practical earth. :confused:

I do have emotions and many, but i just have them in a practical way.

Have Venus in the fifth house to, but in Capricorn (least exciting thing in my chart). A tiny bit in the house is Aquarius but not the cups. Have my moon in 5th house in Aquarius.

Sun Inconjunct Venus (Not sure)
Venus Conjunct Mars
Venus Trine Jupiter
Venus Semisextile Saturn
Venus Conjunct Uranus
Venus Conjunct Neptune
Venus Semisquare Pluto
Venus Conjunct North Node
Venus Conjunct Ceres
Venus Trine Fortune
Venus Trine Ascendant
Venus Trine Midheaven

The Venus Text

The only thing in the text i agree with (for me) is that the Capricorn need to have mature people around. But my Aquarius side need to have crazy/weird people around. It's kind of hard finding both in one! But i do like to talk to older people more, in general.

EDIT; This is old. :eek: Let's blame it on my dreamy Neptune. :eek:

/JJ

Last edited:
Neat thread. I am an Aries with an Aquarius moon and somehow got stuck with a Taurus in Venus, which seems currently to create a pattern of wanting committed relationships, then feeling really suffocated by them and leaving. Venus is also trine my Mars in Capricorn.

My Venus is in the 11th house which means maybe I'd be better off with a group of reliable, loving friends versus a traditional romance? Uranus is in my 7th house in Sagittarius, which doesn't bode well for that committed realtionship thing.

Currently I am dating a Scorpio with a Venus in Scorpio and a Moon in Libra. (Terrible, terrible idea, I know, but it seems to be working well so far, except for feeling a little suffocated). It should be mentioned that my north node is in taurus conjunct my venus (right near the taurus/aries cusp, so it might actually be in aries?) and south node in scorpio.

Last edited:

janedoe

Howl said:
Venus in Taurus: Venus rules Taurus and imbues these natives with a special knack for understanding sensual pleasures. They are loyal, steadfast and deeply appreciate kind gestures ranging from a good meal to a shoulder rub. Possessions are important to these individuals and you may find them hovering over their favorite chair for years or constantly seeking "things"...

[deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

Hello, Im new here:eek: This is me and its very interesting!!!

my Venus aspects are:
Venus conjunct Moon
Venus trine Neptune
Venus opposition Pluto

I have a question, how do these aspects effect me and which Venus placement would my bf have so we could get along easily.
Also my Venus opposition Pluto sounds dangerous...but im fairly new to this so i dunno.

tanamarios

Venus in Aquarius individuals love the unusual and are constant in their search for stimulating ideas. They have a deep desire to stay away from what is considered mainstream or popular and appreciate alternative forms of art and expression.
[deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

Additional note: Venus in Aquarius have a tendency to earn or money in anything electrical and in electronics.

byjove

Account Closed
Hi Babies,

I have Venus in Pisces sitting in my 5th house. I'm a hopeless romantic who's love life always manages to suck!..lol venus rules my Asc. also[Libra]I love beautiful things[children, animals, art..men!] I have a serious sweet-tooth too! I am attracted to the underdog:stray animals, orphans; the disabled. I also find myself attracted to wounded men, which is something I need to work on! I just have a strong need to nurture and take care of men, who really don't look out for me. It seems the more damaged they are, the more I want them!

Venus conjunct Sun
Venus square Saturn
Venus Square Neptune
Venus semisextile Chiron
Venus square Vesta
Venus trine Pallas
Venus square Juno
Venus square Ceres
Venus sextile N.Node
Venus trine S.Node
Venus trine Pt.Fortune

I connect with your interpretations the most...:biggrin: And they are all your aspects??? ^^^ **** girl....:w00t: I was going to say something about my Venus being too modified by aspect, but after seeing your aspect list...'nuff said...

brooke24

I have a serious weakness for sweets and cakes..but i have Venus in Aries 2nd house.

No i don't think Aries venus is at all correct for me ...not that independent..i like togetherness. Plus i hate sport (accept tennis) love frilly, Lacey feminine high fashion garments, love accessories and beautiful gadgets, obsessed with make up and beauty. Fave colors are green and pink. I don't like red. I don't get bored easily, and love stable long term relationships. I need security.

I have two Aries Venus traits: competitive, playful.

:)

byjove

Account Closed
brooke24, you must have heavily-modifying aspects in your chart. For example, I've a roaring, very well-placed Aries Sun. I then have Cancer Rising. All of this is dwarfed by an EXACT Sun/Saturn trine...everything goes through that trine...you may well have an aspect that rules your nature above almost anything else...

I've Venus in Pisces, and Moon opp Venus...I'm so scared I'm going to get diabetes the way I carry on...lol cake-monster (but thin as a garden-rake) :w00t:

brooke24

Byjove what house is your Venus in? It sounds like we have at least 3 of the same aspects..i have moon opp Venus, water rising (like you) and sun trine Saturn.

How are all the other aspects dwarfed by the sun trine Saturn though- is it that strong of an aspect? I have noticed a thing about Aries Venus ladies ...all of them seem to dislike pretty garments with flowers, or overly feminine clothing..if they like dresses they are simple materials in bold colors. I love everything ultra girlie though..so there is always the minority.

I think my two male siblings wished i was more of a tomboy though! At my worst i am a 'posh snob' apparently..haha.

byjove

Account Closed
Hey...let's swap charts!

I don't think that Sun trine Saturn will dominate in every case...for me, it is the strongest aspect in my chart (0.01 degrees), it is applying, it is a sinister aspect, it is a trine, both planets are reasonably dignified and the Sun is exceptionally so...also, aspects to the Sun and Moon have the highest importance and impact in a chart...they should be given the highest priority. So in my case at least, that aspect dominates. I just set up a thread on that aspect - because there was no one talking about it, but some of us have it.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39761

My Venus is in house 9...foreign cultures, foreign dates...

Last edited: